Sponge Out of Water The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water

BongeSpob

Floating Shopping List
Well, I finally got to see the movie a few days ago and I really liked it! :thumbsup: It was funny how strange it was a times and the time travel scenes were SO weird. :krabseyes:
Plus, it is just me or is the story KINDA similar to the first movie. A character gets framed (Mr Krabs/Plankton and SpongeBob) for stealing something important (The Crown/Secret formula) and that important item gets taken to the surface. I'm sure it has been said before, but other then that it's really different.
Painty = Burger Beard CONFIRMED.

BeanoSponge

Pokemon Sun and Moon HYPE!
Pay No Pat said:
I saw the movie yesterday. It was weird.

Did Karen actually die?
She didn't die because at the end of the 2004 movie (which is the last thing in the timeline) she is fine.

Also, you don't need to put it in a spoiler because this is a spoilers thread.

BeanoSponge

Pokemon Sun and Moon HYPE!
Pay No Pat said:
Okay then.

The worst joke in the move was the baby saying SPENGEBAB though, for obvious reasons.
I liked the baby saying it because the baby was voiced by Stephen Hillenburg.

TheuglyBarnacle

Bomb-Selling Pirate
Pay No Pat said:
Okay then.

The worst joke in the move was the baby saying SPENGEBAB though, for obvious reasons.
The worst joke was when sandy was like "nuts I'm all out of nuts"

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
Even though what he said earlier when the mustard made a fart noise when it ran out and he said "excuse me." Yet THAT wasn't gross, SpongeBob?

mayitakeyourhatsir

Imitation Krab
It was really bizarre. I honestly wasn't expecting a solid 98% of what went down during the movie. Overall it was something different. I feel like it'll have polarized responses from fans. I really enjoyed a good amount of it but I also disliked a good amount of it. Definitely worth watching though

ScumBob

sicko m0de
I read that there was a deleted scene where Krabs erases SpongeBob's mind, leading him to forget the formula.

I call bullshrimp. :bullshrimp:

Back