Season 10 and 11 ideas

Kerststol

Amyroos
Growlie said:
Here's another one, Squilliam adopt himself a pet!
I think that would have similar quality with Plankton's Pet if executed perfectly.

Squilliam : And now, let me introduce to you my new expensive and valuable pet...

sticker,375x360.png

...Sir Accrington Johnson Exeter Ramsey of Chipping Norton. The Posh Duck...

...Indeed.

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
More episodes about Plankton and Karen's relationship, more Plankton episodes that don't revolve around the Krusty Krab. Just something new.

More Squilliam episodes. I'd like more development on his character, as well as more development on his relationship with Squidward.

More episodes that experiment with character dynamics. I'd like to see characters that don't interact often have more interaction, or I'd like to see established dynamics have a spin put on them.

NothisisTUBBY

Baby Clam
My episode ideas.
1.The new neighbour: There's a new neighbour in SpongeBob's neighbourhood. But they find out that it is a special character from season 3.
2.The apocalypse: Some aliens come to Bikini bottom to hypnotise people/fish so they can destroy earth.
3. Bubble Bass returns: Bubble Bass returns to the Krusty Krab to give revenge to EVERYONE!!.
4. Bye bye Mr Krabs: Mr Krabs gets kicked out of the Krusty Krab, Because he kept ripping off people/fish for soda. So he gets replaced by Patrick.
5. Squidward the music genius: Squidward finds out that he has being mixing the notes up wrong. So Squidward fixes the problem. Then he turns into a music sensation.
6. 2 heads on one body: After Squidward had a boat accident with his head off. The doctor joined Squidward's head on Patrick's body. So they had a day out..
7. Rock bottom II: Spongebob and Patrick went to a bus to 'OOFY GOOBER SUPER FUN, FUN CAMPING LAND!' But the bus accidently falls into rock bottom. So they had to try and escape rock bottom.
8. Patrick the scientist: Patrick has being reading about scientists. Then he decides he wants to be a scientist himself. But he's experiment could destroy the world.
9. The night I was a maniac: Spongebob was watching this new show called " Me gone crazy" Then suddenly Spongebob becomes a Maniac only at night. So Patrick, Sandy, Squidward and Mr Krabs tries to make Spongebob normal again.
10. Krab Borg II: Squidward has being spying on Mr Krabs for the past 3 months and noticed that Mr Krabs was doing some Robotic things. So Spongebob, Squidward and Patrick tries to ask Mr Robot Krabs where the real Mr Krabs is.
Well that's all of my ideas.

From NothisisTUBBY :dirtydan: :pinhead: :pattongue: :bullshrimp:

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
NothisisTUBBY said:
My episode ideas.
1.The new neighbour: There's a new neighbour in SpongeBob's neighbourhood. But they find out that it is a special character from season 3.
2.The apocalypse: Some aliens come to Bikini bottom to hypnotise people/fish so they can destroy earth.
3. Bubble Bass returns: Bubble Bass returns to the Krusty Krab to give revenge to EVERYONE!!.
4. Bye bye Mr Krabs: Mr Krabs gets kicked out of the Krusty Krab, Because he kept ripping off people/fish for soda. So he gets replaced by Patrick.
5. Squidward the music genius: Squidward finds out that he has being mixing the notes up wrong. So Squidward fixes the problem. Then he turns into a music sensation.
6. 2 heads on one body: After Squidward had a boat accident with his head off. The doctor joined Squidward's head on Patrick's body. So they had a day out..
7. Rock bottom II: Spongebob and Patrick went to a bus to 'OOFY GOOBER SUPER FUN, FUN CAMPING LAND!' But the bus accidently falls into rock bottom. So they had to try and escape rock bottom.
8. Patrick the scientist: Patrick has being reading about scientists. Then he decides he wants to be a scientist himself. But he's experiment could destroy the world.
9. The night I was a maniac: Spongebob was watching this new show called " Me gone crazy" Then suddenly Spongebob becomes a Maniac only at night. So Patrick, Sandy, Squidward and Mr Krabs tries to make Spongebob normal again.
10. Krab Borg II: Squidward has being spying on Mr Krabs for the past 3 months and noticed that Mr Krabs was doing some Robotic things. So Spongebob, Squidward and Patrick tries to ask Mr Robot Krabs where the real Mr Krabs is.
Well that's all of my ideas.

From NothisisTUBBY :dirtydan: :pinhead: :pattongue: :bullshrimp:
I might consider using some of those! :yes:

NothisisTUBBY

Baby Clam
BrickSponge2015 said:
I might consider using some of those! :yes:
Which ones?
If you want to know what the special character is for My first idea. Then I'll tell you. It is the Strangler.

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
Descriptions:
Office Squirrel- Sandy gets a new job at the Bikini Bottom Generic-al crazy tall shiny cubicle-filled office building thingy- that's literally what it's called- but it's... well, not exactly what she thought it would be, to say the least.

The insurance- Patrick switches to Geico SpongeBob realizes Patrick doesn't have home insurance, so he, Sandy, and Plankton help. This one has a very funny conversation between Plankton and a random receptionist lady.

Krusty Love II- Mr. Krabs and Mrs. Puff are getting married, and SpongeBob finds out that Mr. Krabs is going to retire because of this, so he tries to stop it. (This one has a twist ending. I won't go into detail, but they don't actually get married.)

The Wigs- SpongeBob, Sandy, and Patrick are hanging out at the Weenie Hut, when jerky alternate versions of them with crazy wigs come from the future and prevent Patrick from getting into the Salty Spitoon. This is my dumbest idea ever, but maybe the funniest. Here's a picture:
Screen shot 2013-12-30 at 8.52.23 AM.png

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
That One Random Boss said:
Give it a shot. I'm running low on ideas. :(
Then use some of mine! WE CAN BE IDEA BUDDIES!

But really, I could PM with you and we'll have idea sessions!

That One Random Boss

Mascot of the Real Nep
BrickSponge2015 said:
Then use some of mine! WE CAN BE IDEA BUDDIES!

But really, I could PM with you and we'll have idea sessions!
I like the sound of the PM sessions. Also, as much as I love your ideas, I don't want to list yours because you are the one who came up with the ideas. I list the ideas that I alone thought of. If I had known that you'd make a topic based on ideas similar to my topic, we should have merged our topics together. Feel free to post all your ideas in my topic so I can think up a plot for new ideas.

If I confused you (because I'm kinda confusing myself :P) I'm basically saying that I'm not gonna add your ideas to my list, but you can post them as a separate post so I can think of similar or new plots. :)

Kaijusaurus

Floating Shopping List
I was thinking of an episode called "Spongebob's Sick Day".

One morning when Spongebob wakes up, he feels weak and ultimately can't go to work. So Spongebob calls Mr. Krabs to say he cannot go to work that day because he is too sick. Mr Krabs asks who could possibly replace Spongebob. Spongebob suggests that maybe Patrick could work for the day. Mr Krabs at first hestitates but then realizes how much money he could lose if he doesn't hire anyone. So he agrees to hire Patrick for the day. Mr Krabs goes to Patrick's house to ask if he want's to work at the Krusty Krab. Patrick as first says no to the offer. But when Mr Krabs mentions he get's to eat at the Krusty Krab for free, Patrick takes the job. We then cut to the Krusty Krab where Mr Krabs is showing Patrick the basics like how to work the grill, which sauces to use, and funnily enough the difference between Mustard and Ketchup. Patrick when cooking his first order, forgets to turn on the grill, making the costumer eat a frozen patty. For the second order, he uses to much ketchup and drowns the burger in condiments causing the costumer to leave. When Mr Krabs sees how much money he is losing he yells at Patrick for wasting Mr Krabs hard earned money. When it seems as Patrick is unteacheable, a miracle happens. Patrick created a new type of sandwich in which a patty is dipped in ketchup and grilled. Customers rush to try one of these new delecacies. And Mr Krabs is flooded with money. Happy beyond comprehension, Mr Krabs asks Patrick if he wants to become Spongebob's co-worker. Patrick thinks about this but refuses the job offer, saying he has more important things to do. The next morning Spongebob is feeling better as we end on Spongebob going to work.

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
That One Random Boss said:
I like the sound of the PM sessions. Also, as much as I love your ideas, I don't want to list yours because you are the one who came up with the ideas. I list the ideas that I alone thought of. If I had known that you'd make a topic based on ideas similar to my topic, we should have merged our topics together. Feel free to post all your ideas in my topic so I can think up a plot for new ideas.

If I confused you (because I'm kinda confusing myself :P) I'm basically saying that I'm not gonna add your ideas to my list, but you can post them as a separate post so I can think of similar or new plots. :)
DO you want to merge our topics? We could do a new topic with every one of our ideas on one list, and our original topics locked. We could PM about editing, etc. This is just an idea. Besides, at this point, if you don't want to borrow mine, it would be weird if I was only borrowing yours. But, then again, we would have identical topics if so.

BlueberryFieldsForever

crazy little thing called weed
Chum Bucket Training Video sounds interesting!

Here are some of my ideas:

Squirrel Job- Sandy applies for a job at the Krusty Krab
Earning That License- Spongebob almost gets his license
No More Patties- Krabby Patties are taken off the KK
Howard Returns- Howard returns to Spongebob's neighborhood, beside SB's house
Hero Replacement- Barnacleboy gets sick, so Patrick becomes him and causes chaos

and there is more where it came from....

Growlie

Best Boy
A Fancy Day: The episode would focus on Squilliam and what his life is about!
A Tale Of Two Squids: Not one episode, but a series rather, that would focus on Squidward and Squilliam being Frenemies!
With the first episode about Squilliam having his house sprayed for pests so he must stay with Squidward.
Cephalopod Quest: A special episode for *The Legends Of Bikini Bottom* where Squidward and Squilliam must put rivalry aside and work together to save Bikini Bottom from an unknown evil by journeying together to find an ancient artifact.

Well, let me know how you like these ideas?

Back