Season 10 and 11 ideas

todd phillips

New Member
Joined
Oct 14, 2013
Messages
2,100
Likes
960
Location
cullman alabama
how about house fancy two it runs the same way as house fancy one.
sandy goes to wrestlemania. sandy takes spongebob to wrestlemania.
furbies in bikinni bottom. furby is the new toy in bikinni bottom.
the true marriage. spongebob and sandy get married for real.
another torture squidward episode.
big sister sam returns.patricks sister returns.
dragon ball z in bikinni bottom.the warriors of dragon ball z come to bikinni bottom.
another torture squidward episode.
the beard.mr.krabbs grows a beard.
spongesquirrels.sandy is pregnant with spongebob's baby.
squillvia and squidward.squilvia and squidward start dating.
pop bands in bikinni bottom.the backstreet boys and n'sync and aaron carter and britney spears come to bikinni bottom.
another torture squidward episode.
spongesquirrel family vacation. spongebob and his wife sandy and their child go on vacation.
the krustsyponge.mr.krabbs retires and gives ownership of the krusty krabb to spongebob because he knows pearl would just turn it into a place where teens would hang out at
the marriage.squidward and squilvia get married.
.
 

That One Random Boss

Mascot of the Real Nep
Joined
Oct 27, 2013
Messages
644
Likes
659
Location
SoCal
BrickSponge2015 said:
DO you want to merge our topics? We could do a new topic with every one of our ideas on one list, and our original topics locked. We could PM about editing, etc. This is just an idea. Besides, at this point, if you don't want to borrow mine, it would be weird if I was only borrowing yours. But, then again, we would have identical topics if so.
I'm down to either merge or create a new ideas topic. I'll save all of my current ideas on Google Drive and continue going by 10 ideas a post.
 

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
Joined
Aug 8, 2013
Messages
3,180
Likes
1,956
Location
YEAH WELL THAT'S CALLED BEGINNER'S LUCK
That One Random Boss said:
I'm down to either merge or create a new ideas topic. I'll save all of my current ideas on Google Drive and continue going by 10 ideas a post.
Let's create a new topic with all of our ideas. We can do it in your style, like you do 10 episodes, then I do 10 episodes, and we just keep on going like that. Your other topic and this topic would be locked, though.

SpongeRoadie UK said:
I'm not going to comment on that, todd.

- Squidward's Magical Adventure

Plot : Squidward's door is broken so he needs to go to the magical place to get a new one. A magical yet dangerous place that everyone calls "IKEA".
I'm not going to use actual other franchises, etc, but that's the funniest thing I've read all day! :rofl:

todd phillips said:
how about house fancy two it runs the same way as house fancy one.
big sister sam returns.patricks sister returns.
the beard.mr.krabbs grows a beard.
squillvia and squidward.squilvia and squidward start dating.
Yeah, I can do that.
 

That One Random Boss

Mascot of the Real Nep
Joined
Oct 27, 2013
Messages
644
Likes
659
Location
SoCal
Todd, honestly, as much as I'd like SpongeBob and Sandy to be together, I don't want them to have kids. I see them more as a Carl and Ellie (From Up), in which they are happy together without the need of kids.

I did, in fact, have an epilogue-to-a-finale theory in which SpongeBob heads to land to advertise for Mr. Krabs to spread Krusty Krabs around the world, then stops at Texas to consult Sandy's mother about a special gift for Sandy for their marriage anniversary. He heads back to Bikini Bottom with two cradles in his boat (he finally got his license), one with a baby sponge he budded himself and the other a dark-furred squirrel that kinda looked like Sandy as a baby that he adopted. He surprises Sandy, who cries happily, thanks SpongeBob and tells him she loves him. They then live happily ever after. The movie then cuts to black. Cute am I right? :p As I said, this sounds suitable as an epilogue to the series finale.




Brick. Good idea. It might confuse the other members, though. When will we begin? I may be a little busy today.
 

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
Joined
Aug 8, 2013
Messages
3,180
Likes
1,956
Location
YEAH WELL THAT'S CALLED BEGINNER'S LUCK
That One Random Boss said:
Todd, honestly, as much as I'd like SpongeBob and Sandy to be together, I don't want them to have kids. I see them more as a Carl and Ellie (From Up), in which they are happy together without the need of kids.

I did, in fact, have an epilogue-to-a-finale theory in which SpongeBob heads to land to advertise for Mr. Krabs to spread Krusty Krabs around the world, then stops at Texas to consult Sandy's mother about a special gift for Sandy for their marriage anniversary. He heads back to Bikini Bottom with two cradles in his boat (he finally got his license), one with a baby sponge he budded himself and the other a dark-furred squirrel that kinda looked like Sandy as a baby that he adopted. He surprises Sandy, who cries happily, thanks SpongeBob and tells him she loves him. They then live happily ever after. The movie then cuts to black. Cute am I right? :p As I said, this sounds suitable as an epilogue to the series finale.




Brick. Good idea. It might confuse the other members, though. When will we begin? I may be a little busy today.
I'll create the topic as soon as you like this post or quote this and say yes. We'll take turns posting our ideas in one huge list. We don't have to do it by 10s, we can do as many or as little as we want per post. I might be busy too, so... yeah.
 

That One Random Boss

Mascot of the Real Nep
Joined
Oct 27, 2013
Messages
644
Likes
659
Location
SoCal
BrickSponge2015 said:
I'll create the topic as soon as you like this post or quote this and say yes. We'll take turns posting our ideas in one huge list. We don't have to do it by 10s, we can do as many or as little as we want per post. I might be busy too, so... yeah.
Cool. I'll think up a couple new ideas while you get the topic ready.
 
Top