Season 10 and 11 ideas

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
Joined
Aug 8, 2013
Messages
3,180
The title says all. I'm trying to make a list of episode ideas. Possible airdates will be listed. If you have any questions about plots or any ideas of your own, go ahead and reply! Again, this is not final and still just some ideas.
Season 10:
1. Gary and Spot(3/7/15)/The Letter(3/14/15)
2. Frankendoodle returns(3/21/15)/Chum, Chum, and Chum-er(3/28/15)
3. Backyard Battle(4/4/15)/Life of a bad-tempered octopus(4/11/15)
4. Chum World(5/29/15)/Goodnight, Patty(5/29/15)
5. SB-130(6/5/15)/The Art Contest[based on book](6/5/15)
6. The Rings(6/12/15)/Jellyfishing Advanced(6/12/15)
7. Krusty Campers(6/21/15)/Chum Bucket Training Video(6/21/15)
8. Finding Spot(9/4/15)
9. The Strangler's Revenge(9/18/15)/Movie Night(9/18/15)
10. Project Eliminate SpongeBob*(9/25/15)/The Intern*(9/25/15)
11. The Jellyfishing Tournament*(10/2/15)/The Jinx*(10/2/15)
12. The Talent Show*(10/9/15)/[NOTE: this episode is unnamed in That One Boss's topic]Temporary Best Friend*(10/9/15)
13. SpongeBob, myself, and I(10/16/15)/Changing her image*(10/16/15)
14. Sandy's Past*(10/23/15)
15. Graveyard Shift II(10/30/15)/The Bet(10/30/15)
16. Squilliam and Squidward: frenemies [thanks to Growlie for coming up with this](11/6/15)/The Undersea olympics*(11/6/15)
17. Battle of the Bands... or Band Geeks(11/27/15)
18. Snow Wars(12/5/15)/A Very Krusty Christmas episode(12/12/15)
19. A Squidward family christmas(12/19/15)/The Tree(12/26/15)
20. Sophisticated Evil(2/5/16)/Flats returns(2/5/16)
21. Battle For Bikini Bottom*(2/12/16)
22. The Pickle[based on 4D ride](2/19/16)/Elderly evil[based on the best video ever: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3TqTU_qpEE](2/19/16)
23. The Great Jelly Rescue[again, based on ride](2/26/16)/The Typing Tournament[based on video game](2/26/16)
24. Post-Hibernation Week*(3/4/16)/High School Reunion*(3/4/16)
25. No More Karate*(3/11/16)/Take From The Rich*(3/11/16)
26. SquidShakes(3/25/16)
Season 11:
1. Sandy the Secret Squirrel Spy*(9/2/16)/The Dance*(9/2/16)
2. The Big Brain Game*(9/9/16)/Land Ho!*(9/9/16)
3. GameSponge(9/16/16)/Grand Prize Winner![based on book]
4. The Amazing SpongeBobini[based on book](9/23/16)/Computer issues*(9/23/16)
5. The Jellyfishing master**(9/30/16)/Office Squirrel(9/30/16)
6. Sandy's birthday surprise*(10/7/16)/The Insurance(10/7/16)
7. The Fireplace(10/14/16)/Krusty Love II(10/14/16)
8. The Wigs(10/21/16)/Security update(10/21/16)
9. The Dutchman's challenge**(10/28/16)/Squilliam's hard times**(10/28/16)
10. Squidmund visits**(11/4/16)/Clues for the clueless**(11/4/16)
11. Dear Diary**(11/11/16)/Squidward saves television**(11/11/16)
12. They're playing my tune**(11/18/16)/Mental Delivery**(11/18/16)
13. Operation: Krabby Patty[based on the video game](11/25/16)
14. The Wood(12/9/16)/Save Santa*(12/9/16)
15. Protecting the Pineapple(1/21/17)/Welcome to Bikini Bottom(1/21/17)
16. Social Sponge(1/28/17)/Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy 4D(1/28/17)
17. GuitarBob RockPants*(2/4/17)/A Tale of two Squids*(2/4/17)
18. The Search for Squidward**(2/11/17)/Spongemantic satiation(2/11/17)
19. Pat Works Out*(2/18/17)/Return of the hi-seas*(2/18/17)
20. Boating Squirrel*(3/20/17)/The Ultimate Sleepover*(3/20/17)
21. Best Friend Fight*(3/21/17)/Return of the Suds(3/21/17)
22. The Squirrel Next Door*(3/22/17)/Night in the life of Squidward*(3/22/17
23. M6-Tolled*(3/23/17)/The Squid Switch*
24. Squidward's House Party(3/24/17)
25. Summer of Sponge(6/24/17)/Plankton's Day Off(6/24/17)
26. Quest for Ice Cream*(6/24/17)/The Squilliam Show(6/24/17)
*courtesy of That One Random Boss, from his awesome ideas topic!
**based on SpongeBob Comics
 

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
Joined
Aug 8, 2013
Messages
3,180
Wumbo said:
Some of these sound really cool. I'd be interested to know what happens in some of these episodes!
Brief descriptions for a few:
Gary and Spot- SpongeBob petsits for Plankton, so Gary and Spot bond.
The Letter- Sandy's out of town, and SpongeBob tries to send her a card. But everything- LITERALLY EVERYTHING- gets in his way on the trip to the Post Office.
Backyard Battle- SpongeBob and Squidward are cleaning up their backyards, and make a bet to see who can clean the other's yard faster.
Life of a bad-tempered octopus- An average day in Squidward's life.
Chum World- Basically Plankton's version of Krabby Land.
Goodnight, Patty- SpongeBob and Squidward work the night shift and attempt to stay awake all night.
SB-130- Plankton ends up in an alternate reality where anything is possible. Plankton tries to manipulate SpongeBob through this. If you've read SpongeBob Comics #14, think "Dream a Patty Dream".
The Rings- SpongeBob tries to win Patrick a stuffed toy at Glove Universe through the ring toss, but the odds are against him.
Jellyfishing Advanced- SpongeBob, Patrick, Sandy, and Squidward get into a heated, intense jellyfishing session.
Krusty Campers- Mr. Krabs takes SpongeBob and Patrick camping... and they get hopelessly lost. Of course.
Movie Night- With the help of Patrick, SpongeBob, Squidward, and Mr. Krabs put on a late night movie at the Krusty Krab, then suffer from a power outage and other random choas.
The Bet- SpongeBob, Patrick, Squidward, Sandy, Plankton, and Mr. Krabs compete for candy on Halloween night.
 
Joined
Dec 14, 2013
Messages
57
Location
Philadelphia
BrickSponge2015 said:
Brief descriptions for a few:
Gary and Spot- SpongeBob petsits for Plankton, so Gary and Spot bond.
The Letter- Sandy's out of town, and SpongeBob tries to send her a card. But everything- LITERALLY EVERYTHING- gets in his way on the trip to the Post Office.
Backyard Battle- SpongeBob and Squidward are cleaning up their backyards, and make a bet to see who can clean the other's yard faster.
Life of a bad-tempered octopus- An average day in Squidward's life.
Chum World- Basically Plankton's version of Krabby Land.
Goodnight, Patty- SpongeBob and Squidward work the night shift and attempt to stay awake all night.
SB-130- Plankton ends up in an alternate reality where anything is possible. Plankton tries to manipulate SpongeBob through this. If you've read SpongeBob Comics #14, think "Dream a Patty Dream".
The Rings- SpongeBob tries to win Patrick a stuffed toy at Glove Universe through the ring toss, but the odds are against him.
Jellyfishing Advanced- SpongeBob, Patrick, Sandy, and Squidward get into a heated, intense jellyfishing session.
Krusty Campers- Mr. Krabs takes SpongeBob and Patrick camping... and they get hopelessly lost. Of course.
Movie Night- With the help of Patrick, SpongeBob, Squidward, and Mr. Krabs put on a late night movie at the Krusty Krab, then suffer from a power outage and other random choas.
The Bet- SpongeBob, Patrick, Squidward, Sandy, Plankton, and Mr. Krabs compete for candy on Halloween night.
Awesome! These sound like they would be great episodes.
 

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
Joined
Aug 8, 2013
Messages
3,180
New ones up, thanks to That One Random Boss for letting me put some of his on this list!
 

That One Random Boss

Mascot of the Real Nep
Joined
Oct 27, 2013
Messages
644
Location
SoCal
BrickSponge2015 said:
New ones up, thanks to That One Random Boss for letting me put some of his on this list!
Thanks for the shoutout! Temporary Best Friend is a great name for the unnamed episode! I'll be sure to update it and credit you. Also, I'm not forcing you, but I hope you use Sandy's Past eventually. It's my favorite episode idea hands down!
 

President Squidward

I love SBM
Joined
May 12, 2013
Messages
13,293
- Make the characters more likeable.
- Have less Squidward abuse, or better yet, any character abuse.
- Have less Krusty Krab episodes.
- Make a Winter-themed episode (not Christmas-themed, just an episode that's like Snowball Effect)
- Have the recurring characters appear more often.
- Have more Sandy
- Have less Plankton
- Crossover
 

SpongeRoadie UK

Vomit Boy
Joined
Jan 6, 2012
Messages
3,624
Location
UK
I want season 10 to be Plankton's defining season. I want more episodes about him outside his business. I mean, Plankton is the closest you'll ever get to an actual walking paradox. Arguably, he's the best character in the whole series. He just has this unorthodox evil villain character in him. Not the usual, generic super evil being. But, because he is created for a sole purpose (being Eugene's main villain outlet) he isn't that flexible with his episode plots. Thus, when he is used too much, unbalancing the series as a whole is the infamous result. Which is fully clear between season 5 through 8. He makes the show better and worse at the same time and rate.

I want more episodes like Plankton's Pet. That was a refreshing episode that reminds us that Plankton is versatile. The writers are not. It does involve a bit of corporate cockfight with Eugene and Sheldon, but the episode talks about Plankton's intimate relationship with his new pet. Rather than the formula. Walking Small is also an infamous episode for the fact that Plankton never actually made contact with Krabs. Perhaps an episode that focuses on Plankton and Karen's relationship without showing the Krusty Krab.

That's all I want.
 

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
Joined
Aug 8, 2013
Messages
3,180
That One Random Boss said:
Thanks for the shoutout! Temporary Best Friend is a great name for the unnamed episode! I'll be sure to update it and credit you. Also, I'm not forcing you, but I hope you use Sandy's Past eventually. It's my favorite episode idea hands down!
Thanks. I want to use all of them eventually, I'm just doing them slowly to see if they work out good.


President Squidward said:
- Make the characters more likeable.
- Have less Squidward abuse, or better yet, any character abuse.
- Have less Krusty Krab episodes.
- Make a Winter-themed episode (not Christmas-themed, just an episode that's like Snowball Effect)
- Have the recurring characters appear more often.
- Have more Sandy
- Have less Plankton
- Crossover
I plan on most of that in these episodes. I'm planning a winter one, there will be at least one Boating School episode, Frankendoodle, The Strangler, Kevin, Squilliam, Karen, and Spot are in a lot of these, etc etc. Also, Life of a bad-tempered Octopus has some funny Squid abuse.
 

Growlie

This monster business isn't my thing.
Joined
Nov 14, 2013
Messages
3,287
Location
Growlie's Den
SpongeRoadie UK said:
I want season 10 to be Plankton's defining season. I want more episodes about him outside his business. I mean, Plankton is the closest you'll ever get to an actual walking paradox. Arguably, he's the best character in the whole series. He just has this unorthodox evil villain character in him. Not the usual, generic super evil being. But, because he is created for a sole purpose (being Eugene's main villain outlet) he isn't that flexible with his episode plots. Thus, when he is used too much, unbalancing the series as a whole is the infamous result. Which is fully clear between season 5 through 8. He makes the show better and worse at the same time and rate.

I want more episodes like Plankton's Pet. That was a refreshing episode that reminds us that Plankton is versatile. The writers are not. It does involve a bit of corporate cockfight with Eugene and Sheldon, but the episode talks about Plankton's intimate relationship with his new pet. Rather than the formula. Walking Small is also an infamous episode for the fact that Plankton never actually made contact with Krabs. Perhaps an episode that focuses on Plankton and Karen's relationship without showing the Krusty Krab.

That's all I want.
And I'd like an episode where Squilliam and Plankton meet, It could be another episode where he would think about the formula at first, but then It would just focus on them.
 

That One Random Boss

Mascot of the Real Nep
Joined
Oct 27, 2013
Messages
644
Location
SoCal
SpongeRoadie UK said:
I want season 10 to be Plankton's defining season. I want more episodes about him outside his business. I mean, Plankton is the closest you'll ever get to an actual walking paradox. Arguably, he's the best character in the whole series. He just has this unorthodox evil villain character in him. Not the usual, generic super evil being. But, because he is created for a sole purpose (being Eugene's main villain outlet) he isn't that flexible with his episode plots. Thus, when he is used too much, unbalancing the series as a whole is the infamous result. Which is fully clear between season 5 through 8. He makes the show better and worse at the same time and rate.

I want more episodes like Plankton's Pet. That was a refreshing episode that reminds us that Plankton is versatile. The writers are not. It does involve a bit of corporate cockfight with Eugene and Sheldon, but the episode talks about Plankton's intimate relationship with his new pet. Rather than the formula. Walking Small is also an infamous episode for the fact that Plankton never actually made contact with Krabs. Perhaps an episode that focuses on Plankton and Karen's relationship without showing the Krusty Krab.

That's all I want.
I agree that Plankton needs more episodes that don't focus on the Krusty Krab or the formula. He has a lot of other potential that, yet again, the writers are not using to their advantage. I'd also love to see more Spot. I swear, I speak for everyone that if Spot winds up like Squilvia, in which she appears for an episode then disappears without a trace, then there will be a riot going on.

I might also add that we need more underrated characters (Squilliam, Plankton, Sandy, Larry, Pearl, etc.) in the mix. Occasionally I get tired of the same SpongeBob/Squidward and Krusty Krab focused episodes. (This is probably why most of my episode ideas focus on Sandy more than any other character.)
 
Joined
Sep 16, 2013
Messages
2,748
Location
United States
-Less character abuse (Not just for Squidward)
-Not another season 6
-Have more Plankton episodes that don't focus on the Plankton/Krabs rival
-Less gross outs
-Less creepy episodes (I'm looking at you, Boating Buddies and Squid's Visit!)


That's all I can think of.
 

Kerststol

Amyroos
Joined
Dec 5, 2013
Messages
329
Location
Manchiestah
I think the writers should have more character chemistry experimentation. Let's build an episode where the protagonist and the deuteragonist or the antagonist are 2 characters that have never been together before. Sandy and Squilliam, Plankton and Squilliam, Mrs. Puff and Squilliam, or Squilliam and Squilliam.

The writers should use Squilliam more often, I think. He's a man clearly in love with Squidward himself. Which makes an interesting, versatile character.
 
Top