Pinned thread Favorite Quotes

Nathan Shetka

Balloon Traveler
SpongeBob: how will we get back to Bikini Bottom now?

David Hasselhoff: I can take you there.

SpongeBob: who are you?

David Hasselhoff: I’m David Hasselhoff.

SpongeBob and Patrick: Wow!

SpongeBob: so, where’s your boat?

David Hasselhoff: boat? Ha ha ha!

YuYuYuuki

Glitter Gloss
"Gimme a K, R, U! Gimme an S, T, Y! Krusty Krab! Krusty Krab! Krusty Krab! Thank you! Thank you, thank you, thank you..."

TheSpongyKnight

Heir to the Throne of King Neptune
Another one...
SpongeBob: Well, at least I didn't hit the Krusty Krab that time. (Tutor Sauce)
Plankton: Stay back, whale! I'm privy to what you do to organisms like me, I've seen those documentaries! (One Coarse Meal) (though I don't know why) FORFEIT!!!
Patrick: One of your shipmates has been a bad pirate! Send him to the brig! Hmmm. It's off to jail for you, Mr. Krabs. (Arrgh!)

Kold Pizza

Part Computer or Something
SpongeBob: With… imagination, I can be anything I want. A pirate. Aargh! A football player. Hup!
Patrick: A starfish!
Squidward: Patrick, you’re already a starfish.
Patrick: See Squidward? It works! You try!

Nathan Shetka

Balloon Traveler
SpongeBob: Patrick, if your parents think you’re dumb…. they must know how a smart guy you really are.

Patrick: but, don’t geniuses live in a lamp?

Kold Pizza

SpongeBob: Squidward! You’re just in time to enlist in my army! Join me, and together we’ll defeat the Pink Menace!

Patrick: That’s me!

SpongeBob: I can start you off as a buck private, but with hard work, perhaps you’ll rise through the ranks and become a regular private!

Squidward: Thanks, but no thanks, Major Stupidity. You and General Nonsense over there will have to fight without me. (snickers) Got ‘em both. (notices a snowball flying at him, so he ducks. The snowball puts out his fire.) Grrrrrrrr!! (Squidward closes his window.)

Later that same episode.

Squidward: Look SongeBob, I was just… (SpongeBob throws a snowball at Squidward but it lands on his fire again, putting it out.) SpongeBob! Oh… (picks up a snowball. SpongeBob shrieks.)

Patrick: Yay, Squidward’s on my side!

Squidward: I most certainly am not!

SpongeBob: Then that means he’s on my side!

Squidward: No SpongeBob, I’m not on your side either. I’m on nobody’s side. Snowball fights are for immature children and I will not stoop to your level.

Those parts from Snowball Effect always made me laugh like crazy!

Last edited:

Nathan Shetka

Balloon Traveler
Mr. Krabs: well, actually, SpongeBob, there’s two words. and they’re not very good. you’re fired.

SpongeBob: oh, Mr. Krabs…. WHAT?!?

Squidward: fired?

Mr. Krabs: well, you see, I’ve been doing some calculating and, you know, crunching the old numbers. And it turns out that I’ll save a whole nickel if I cut your salary.

SpongeBob: bu…bu…but… how about if I work for free?

Mr. Krabs: yeah, I looked into that. Apparently, it’s “illegal.” and I’ll lose my “vendor’s license.”

(from the episode “SpongeBob, You’re Fired!”)

Last edited:

Nathan Shetka

Balloon Traveler
Squidward: Patrick, what are you doing?!?

Patrick: digging.

Squidward: why are you wearing that hat?

Patrick: oh, I don’t know.

Squidward: where’s SpongeBob?!?

Patrick: he’s in the house, he’s impressed.

Squidward: with what?

Patrick: I don’t know, but it must’ve been pretty good to make him cry like that.

(Fools In April)

Kold Pizza

Mr. Krabs: [in the bathroom, hears the sirens] Huh? [looks through the periscope, sees that the Krusty Krab is empty, and gasps] The Krusty Krab! She’s empty! [runs to the dining room with the toilet paper stuck to one of his feet] All hands on deck! Batten the front doors! Brace the cash register! Break out the happy snacks! Squidward! Where have all me beautiful paying customers gone?

Squidward: Apparently, the two barnacle-mouth brothers just learned a new word, and SpongeBob just said it over the intercom.

Mr. Krabs: Well, what was it? What did he say?

Squidward: Uh, he said, uh, well, he said… [whispers the word]

Mr. Krabs: Huh?

Squidward: [Whispers it again]

Mr. Krabs: [gasps] SpongeBob and friend! Front and center! Why, I oughta make the two of you paint the Krusty Krab for using such language!

SpongeBob: But, Mr. Krabs, we were only using our sentence enhancers.

Patrick: Yeah, it’s fancy talk.

Mr. Krabs: There ain’t nothing fancy about that word!

SpongeBob: You mean [dolphin chirp]?

Mr. Krabs: Yes, that one! [SpongeBob and Patrick stand up] Now quit saying that! [SpongeBob and Patrick frown] It’s a bad word.

SpongeBob and Patrick: Bad word!? [both regretfully wipe their tongues while moaning]

Mr. Krabs: Yes, siree. That’s bad word number 11. In fact, there are 13 bad words you should never use.

Squidward: Don’t you mean there are only 7?

Mr. Krabs: Not if you’re a sailor. [laughs]

SpongeBob: Wow, 13.

Patrick: That’s a lot of [dolphin chirp] bad words.

Nathan Shetka

Balloon Traveler
Flying Dutchman: what a night be this. crew, howl with me on the seven seas! ablaze with fear! Awooooooooooooooooo!

SpongeBob (laughs): Bahahahahahaha!

Patrick: Leedle-Leedle-Leedle-Lee!

Flying Dutchman: Awooooooooooo!

SpongeBob (laughs) Bahahahahahahaha!

Patrick: Leedle-Leedle-Leedle-Lee!

Flying Dutchman: That’ll do.

Kold Pizza

SpongeBob: Hey, Squidward? Hey, Squidward? [Squidward is reading a book.] Hey, Squidward? Hey, Squidward? Hey, Squidward?

Squidward: All right, I’ll bite. What is it, SpongeBob?

SpongeBob: Do you know what today is?

Squidward: Annoy Squidward Day?

SpongeBob: [laughs] No, silly! [gets out a calendar] That’s on the 15th! [day is marked by a picture of Squidward’s face] Today is the beginning of the judging for Employee of the Month.

Squidward: SpongeBob, don’t you know that award is a scam?

SpongeBob: What do you mean?

Squidward: Mr. Krabs gives you that award, so you’ll work harder for no extra money.

SpongeBob: That is not true, Squidward. He gives it to me because I work harder. You could win it too if you tried harder.

Squidward: Oh, for what? To get my face on the Wall of Shame? [shows wall full of SpongeBob pictures for being Employee of the Month]

SpongeBob: Squidward, you’ve got it all wrong. Having pride in your work is nothing to be ashamed of, why it’s the only thing that makes it all worthwhile.

Nathan Shetka

Balloon Traveler
Mr. Krabs: what is the meaning of all these nicknames? David H. Jones!!!!

SpongeBob: Mystery got a belly ache from eating Krabby Patties. so, I gave her a bicarbonate of soda.

Old Man Jenkins: what’d I miss?

Kold Pizza

From the SpongeBob SquarePants movie.

[Squidward is singing in the shower and SpongeBob interrupts him]

Squidward: SpongeBob! What are you doing in here!?

SpongeBob: I have to tell you something, Squidward.

Squidward: Whatever it is, can’t it wait until we get to work?

SpongeBob: There’s no shower at work.

[When Patrick wakes up to congratulate SpongeBob for the Krusty Krab 2 manager position]

Patrick: Congratulations buddy.

SpongeBob: Oh thanks, Patrick. And tonight, after my big promotion, we’re gonna party till we’re purple.

Patrick: I love bein’ purple!

[After Patrick flies around on a banner naked with a “Go SpongeBob” flag on his butt, hits the stage and sets everything on fire causing everyone except himself to run away]

Patrick: Let’s hear it for SpongeBob! Hello? Where’d everybody go? Did I miss something? Did you see my butt?

[At the Goofy Goober Ice Cream Party Boat]

SpongeBob: Mr. Krabs thinks I’m a… kid.

Patrick: [slapping his forehead] What? That’s insane!

SpongeBob: I know…

Patrick: Well, saying you’re a kid, is like saying I’m a kid.

Waiter: Here’s your Goober Meal, sir.

Patrick: I’m supposed to get a toy with this. [Waiter throws a Goofy Goober hand puppet at his face] Thanks.

[From the Tear of the Goofy Goobers scene]

SpongeBob: Well, it looks like what everybody said about us is true, Patrick…

Patrick: You mean that we’re attractive?

Back