Pinned thread Unpopular Opinions you Have on SpongeBob

CakeCup

Facing the BSOD
ataeaf said:
Ink Lemonade is an episode of SpongeBob.
I thought that it was an episode of the LMAO house, but whatever

ok, ok, time to be serious:
-Squidward in Clarinetland is far and away one of the best episodes of season 7. It's one of the few episodes in the season that was actually really interesting, especially with the trippy visuals.
-Krabby Kronicle ain't that bad, even thought Mr. Krabs was slighty out of character.

ataeaf

Outdated meme I know
CakeCup said:
I thought that it was an episode of the LMAO house, but whatever
Actually, it’s an episode of The Fairly OddParents. Really, has pretty much the same basic plot as Nectar of the Odds except that one’s actually good (I mean, it’s the episode that brought us Doug Dimmadome, owner and founder of the Dimmsdale Dimmadome). Character (Patrick, Timmy) wants to sell lemonade and finds a disgusting ingredient from another (Squidward’s nose-ink, Cosmo’s sweaty socks) to use instead but has to overwork a character to get that ingredient.

I haven’t actually properly seen Ink Lemonade, but I’m become aware of the plot points.

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic
ataeaf said:
Actually, it’s an episode of The Fairly OddParents. Really, has pretty much the same basic plot as Nectar of the Odds except that one’s actually good (I mean, it’s the episode that brought us Doug Dimmadome, owner and founder of the Dimmsdale Dimmadome). Character (Patrick, Timmy) wants to sell lemonade and finds a disgusting ingredient from another (Squidward’s nose-ink, Cosmo’s sweaty socks) to use instead but has to overwork a character to get that ingredient.

I haven’t actually properly seen Ink Lemonade, but I’m become aware of the plot points.
That kinda makes it worse considering it doesn't even have originality.

josemiguex

Imitation Krab
My opinions might be the most controversials xD

- Sportz and Pat the horse aren't that bad, and the latter it's pretty good
- The Thing, Fungus Among Us, The Splinter, Cephalopod Lodge, A Pal For Gary, Pet Sitter Pat, Code Yellow are hilarious
- Slide Whistle Stooges is the worst episode of season 6, worse than Choir Boys
- The early season 1 isn't very good and Ripped Pants it's a bad episode, it's starts to get better after Plankton!
- Patrick Smartpants is pretty boring, I prefer his sister episode, SquidBob TentaclePants

spongebranch

Banished
-Season 6: Guilty Pleasure (didn't think the stiff animation was too bad until early Season 7 after Robert Ryan Cory left the show, with him the animation still could go quite off-model and not look too symmetrical, and overly clean)
-I find Atlantis SquarePantis and SpongeBob You're Fired to be the worst episodes of the series (I don't see opinions like this for both often) for how soulless and manufactured both felt, especially the latter
-I find those scenes where a character has white shine spots inside their black pupils funny, especially when screaming (like when Squidward screamed seeing Triton's car in The Clash of Triton and when Mrs. Puff screamed in Nautical Novice)
-The motion blurs in Season 8-9a like with the pupils looking stretched or the character looking stretched are just dreadfully ugly.
-Penny Foolish is just hilarious. I couldn't stop laughing at all 3 times Mr. Krabs screamed and all 2 times that Mr. Krabs was making dolphin noises, especially his expressions there.
-I DEMAND THAT YOU HONOR MY COUPON is hilarious
-SpongeBob's expressions in Season 8 and 9a are just bland as hell and the screaming/worried/sad ones are just ugly.
-I find Patrick screaming "LEMONADE!" at the beginning of Ink Lemonade hilarious

Ol Bold and Brash

Hu Tao stan
Doodle Dimension was a great episode, I don't get the hate

Don't Feed the Clowns sucks and is one of the worst post-sequel episodes

Sportz is nowhere near as bad as some claim

My Leg and Moving Bubble Bass were fantastic episodes

McSponge

Frozen Cephalopod
Yeah, he's too paranoid as a character. He's been thrashed around so much that his personality evolved from someone who could take the punches more to being one who's actively more worried.

Back