Pinned thread Unpopular Opinions you Have on SpongeBob

Combusto82

Does this look unsure to you?
i heard you, FD. it's true. Squdward should not mess with Spongebob. come on! they are both Krusty Krab workers and neighbors!

darkrage6

Floating Shopping List
I actually quite enjoy some of the really hated episodes like One Coarse Meal, Demolition Doofus, A Pal for Gary, Pet Sitter Pat, House Fancy, The Splinter, The Card, Plankton's Regular, etc

Never cared much for Valentine's Day/The Paper, it's by far my least favorite SB episode, don't know if that's unpopular or not though.

IAmAGoofyGoober2004 said:
That's an unpopular opinion? I never really considered it one, but that's probably because Patty Hype is one of the best episodes in my opinion also! :sweat:
It seems to get overshadowed by a bunch of other Season 2 episodes, so it never really gets the spotlight it deserves.

darkrage6

Floating Shopping List
jack_of_all_traids said:
It seems to get overshadowed by a bunch of other Season 2 episodes, so it never really gets the spotlight it deserves.
I love that one-the squeeky pickles, the fish turning different colors from the patties, Patrick's inflatable pants and him literally getting inside Spongebob etc.

One thing that was kind of weird was how in that episode Mr Krabs freaked at the thought of a tainted patty, yet he was totally cool with selling a moldy old patty in "Born Again Krabs".

darkrage6 said:
One thing that was kind of weird was how in that episode Mr Krabs freaked at the thought of a tainted patty, yet he was totally cool with selling a moldy old patty in "Born Again Krabs".
That's actually a good point, I didn't think of that.

Combusto82

Does this look unsure to you?
that ugly burger in Nasty Patty look like come from the old book- Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs

Squiddddd

Imitation Krab
SpongeRob RectangleShorts said:
Not sure if this is unpopular, but I don't really like Life Insurance. Although there are a few bright spots, like Squidward's hair, it's definitely one of my least favorite Season 10 episodes.
I don't dislike it but it's incredibly weak imo. It's also one of my least favourite episodes of the season, although that's not saying much since I don't like that many S10 eps.

Back