The Worst Episodes of Any Show You've Ever Seen?

SpongeRoadie UK

Vomit Boy
Seahorse Seashell Party. The single most broken aesop moral EVER developed and random ::dolphin noise:: caused by drugs.

It's an animated version of Twilight for ::dolphin noise:: sake.

Nygaard said:
I'll just choose some from certain shows. These are just the worst episodes of some animated shows I like.

Family Guy: Turban Cowboy, Call Girl, Big Fat, Seahorse Seashell Party, April n Quahog, and many more
Adventure Time: James Baxter, Betty
Regular Show: Bald Spot, The Longest Weekend, Fortune Cookies, Cruisin
The Simpsons: Love is a Many splintered Thing, Lisa Goes Gaga, Moe Goes from Rags, to Riches, A Tree Grows in Springfield, and SO many more.
American Dad: The Boring Identity, Kung Pao Turkey, For Black Eyes Only
South Park: The Hobbit, World War Zimmerman, The China Problem
Futurama: The Butterjunk Effect, The Futurama Holiday Spectacular, T.: The Terrestrial, Forty Percent Leadbelly
WHY?

Popeyes Haunted Barnacles

Sir Tweets and Eats a Lot
Nygaard said:
I'll just choose some from certain shows. These are just the worst episodes of some animated shows I like.

Family Guy: Turban Cowboy, Call Girl, Big Fat, Seahorse Seashell Party, April n Quahog, and many more
Adventure Time: James Baxter, Betty
Regular Show: Bald Spot, The Longest Weekend, Fortune Cookies, Cruisin
The Simpsons: Love is a Many splintered Thing, Lisa Goes Gaga, Moe Goes from Rags, to Riches, A Tree Grows in Springfield, and SO many more.
American Dad: The Boring Identity, Kung Pao Turkey, For Black Eyes Only
South Park: The Hobbit, World War Zimmerman, The China Problem
Futurama: The Butterjunk Effect, The Futurama Holiday Spectacular, T.: The Terrestrial, Forty Percent Leadbelly
For American Dad, two of those I really don't like much and I can agree with most of the ones you put for Futurama. Good list! I had The Story of Brenda Q in my list for Family Guy. It's just terrible all around.

SpongeRoadie UK

Vomit Boy
Dishonorable mentions for "James Baxter The Horse". An episode from Adventure Time, which I just couldn't understand. I'm afraid of the unknown, like all human beings and I don't know what this episode is on about. It scares me.

Insomnia

Flying Dutchman's Sock
I found James Baxter to just be an annoying episode, it was like Finn and Jake were channeling Spongebob and Patrick.

Nygaard said:
I found James Baxter to just be an annoying episode, it was like Finn and Jake were channeling Spongebob and Patrick.
But what's wrong with Betty episode?

Insomnia

Flying Dutchman's Sock
Horrible horrible pacing. And the ending where Betty defeats Bella Noche makes no sense at all. How did she just know what to do?
Just a terribly executed episode.

The Real Nostalgia Critic

toby j rathjen is a monkey
Foster's Home - Squeakerboxx, Foster's Goes to Europe, Everyone Knows It's Bendy
The Fairly OddParents - Love Triangle, Scary GodCouple, most of Season 9
Family Guy - Seahorse Seashell Party, The Juice is Loose, Life of Brian, Lottery Fever
American Dad - Blood Crieth Unto Heaven, Rubberneckers (originally Hot Water), Love, AD Style
Futurama - Crimes of the Hot, Yo Leela Leela, Holiday Spectacular, 40% Leadbelly, Naturama
The Simpsons - Lisa Goes Gaga

Changes are made in BOLD

Old Man Leroy Jenkins said:
Foster's Home - Squeakerboxx, Foster's Goes to Europe, Everyone Knows It's Bendy
The Fairly OddParents - Love Triangle, Scary GodCouple, most of Season 9
Family Guy - Seahorse Seashell Party, The Juice is Loose, Life of Brian, Lottery Fever
American Dad - Blood Crieth Unto Heaven, Hot Water, Love, AD Style
Futurama - Crimes of the Hot, Yo Leela Leela, Holiday Spectacular, 40% Leadbelly, Naturama
The Simpsons - Lisa Goes Gaga
Really? I actually think season 9 is a decent season and had a few great episodes like Terrible Twosome and I Dream of Cosmo. I think the worst FOP episode is It's a Wishful Life. It's super mean-spirited.

Am I the only one who loves "Hot Water?" I heard it was supposed to be like an AD series finale originally.

Blood Crieth Unto Heaven and Love AD Style were pretty good IMO.

Popeye Q. Krabs said:
Am I the only one who loves "Hot Water?" I heard it was supposed to be like an AD series finale originally.

Despite the lazy ending, I love that episode.

Love AD Style was mediocre IMO, Roger was very creepy in that episode (not in a good way).

SB_DW_Fan said:
Despite the lazy ending, I love that episode.

Love AD Style was mediocre IMO, Roger was very creepy in that episode (not in a good way).
True. The skin part was a bit much but the ep itself wasn't that bad.

I still dont like Baby Franny or The Boring Identity and I didn't like Kung Pao Turkey. I guess parts of Season 1 weren't nearly as good as what would come out later, so I'd count a few of those episodes too. The pilot itself was really weak.

SB_DW_Fan said:
Really? I actually think season 9 is a decent season and had a few great episodes like Terrible Twosome and I Dream of Cosmo. I think the worst FOP episode is It's a Wishful Life. It's super mean-spirited.
I don't like It's a Wishful Life either. And yes, I don't like Season 9 with the exception of I Dream of Cosmo.

Popeye Q. Krabs said:

The ending for "Hot Water" ruined the episode for me, "Blood Crieth Unto Heaven" was pretty boring for me, and "Love, AD Style" had a pretty disturbing ending.

Insomnia

Flying Dutchman's Sock
I haven't seen much of FOP season 9, from what I have seen it seemed mediocre. And yes all the American Dad! episodes you mention a page back are great, those kinds of high concept episodes are why I like AD! more then Family Guy.

Homie

get outer my space!
Here are some bad episodes of shows I like

My Little Pony: Dragon Quest, Putting Your Hoof Down, May the Best Pet Win!

Adventure Time: Jake Suit, Bad Little Boy, Another Way, Too Old

Spongebob: A Pal for Gary, Someones in the Kitchen with Sandy, One Coarse Meal, Pet Sitter Pat, Yours, Mine and Mine, Stuck in the Wringer

After watching last night's American Dad, I replaced Hot Water on my previous list with Rubberneckers. Not because I didn't like the plot but because it was sort of a surprise musical episode, like Atlantis SquarePantis of SpongeBob. I didn't think any of the songs were bad at all, but they could have told me if it was satirizing a musical (Hot Water) or told me in a sneak peek (Minstrel Krampus) instead of surprising me like that.

Kerdem

Banished
556.png

It Was Not Only The Worst Spongebob Episode I've Ever Seen.Its Was The Worst Episode I've Ever Seen In ANY CARTOON EVER!!!!!

tEMMIE

hOI!!!
Kerdem said:
556.png

It Was Not Only The Worst Spongebob Episode I've Ever Seen.Its Was The Worst Episode I've Ever Seen In ANY CARTOON EVER!!!!!
So Bad You Need To Capitalize Every Letter.

Back