The Worst Episodes of Any Show You've Ever Seen?

GordokTheMad said:
Especially that moral at the end. God I hate it. You should stay in an abusive relationship for the ABUSER'S benefit? NO! Just no. I feel so horrible for Meg because she has to endure so much abuse from her family. And the fact that they actually try to express the "moral" that you should stay in an abusive relationship for the user's benefit is not only horrible and insulting, it also seems like a pathetic excuse to torture Meg, who is actually one of my favorite characters. Funny thing is, the episode that comes RIGHT AFTER this tries to tell you the exact opposite of what this is trying to say. What the heck?!

Oh god, I forgot about that episode. That one was horrible.
Meg is one of the only Family Guy main-characters who is good for me now (Stewie and Chris are others). Peter, Brian and Lois are no longer good characters anymore, especially Peter. He is just a jerk retarded father who makes bad jokes and cutaways and abuses his only daughter. He even try to kill Lois who is his wife once (Finders Kinders)

Popeyes Haunted Barnacles

Sir Tweets and Eats a Lot
I just remember not really liking it at all and annoyed at how cliched the plot was (and done better on other shows) on top of that disgusting pukesicle joke. Glad you guys like that episode though. I may have to rewatch it myself.

Popeye Q. Krabs said:
I just remember not really liking it at all and annoyed at how cliched the plot was (and done better on other shows) on top of that disgusting pukesicle joke. Glad you guys like that episode though. I may have to rewatch it myself.
I do agree that climbing a mountain plot was done a lot times but I still liked the episode because It was great seeing Griffins do something togethers as a family, It had some funny parts and there weren't much mean-spritied moments (not even had Meg abuse, I suppose). Also honestly I laughed at that pukesickle joke. I've seen much worse Family Guy episodes than this like Quagmire's Dad and Fresh Hair. I respect your opinions though.

GordokTheMad

Stealing food is WRONG!
SB_DW_Fan said:
I do agree that climbing a mountain plot was done a lot times but I still liked the episode because It was great seeing Griffins do something togethers as a family, It had some funny parts and there weren't much mean-spritied moments (not even had Meg abuse, I suppose). Also honestly I laughed at that pukesickle joke. I've seen much worse Family Guy episodes than this like Quagmire's Dad and Fresh Hair. I respect your opinions though.
Is that the one where Peter attempts to marry Chris? I HATED that one! Marrying your own son (or someone of your own blood) is a big no-no as far as I'm concerned. I realize they weren't gonna go the normal spouse-spouse way, but it still feels wrong.

Is that the one where Peter attempts to marry Chris? I HATED that one! Marrying your own son (or someone of your own blood) is a big no-no as far as I'm concerned. I realize they weren't gonna go the normal spouse-spouse way, but it still feels wrong.
That one is now on my bottom 10 FG episodes. It had many awful jokes (in fact that episode had more awful jokes than any FG episodes) and the plot was horrible. I only laughed at Joe holding his son's hand because It was very random.

Popeyes Haunted Barnacles

Sir Tweets and Eats a Lot
There's also that episode where Chris and Meg make out with each other by accident. I think it was "Halloween on Spooner Street." What the heck was up with that scene?

Popeye Q. Krabs said:
There's also that episode where Chris and Meg make out with each other by accident. I think it was "Halloween on Spooner Street." What the heck was up with that scene?
Halloween on Spooner Street is one of my favorite post-cancellation episodes actually, even though It had Chris and Meg accidently making out with each other. Not horrible as Peter marrying his son in Fresh Hair.

GordokTheMad

Stealing food is WRONG!
SB_DW_Fan said:
That one is now on my bottom 10 FG episodes. It had many awful jokes (in fact that episode had more awful jokes than any FG episodes) and the plot was horrible. I only laughed at Joe holding his son's hand because It was very random.
Well, it's official! I made an atrocity page for it!

animated_atrocities__fresh_heir_by_predator56-d7e1xdq.png

Yes, it's even worse than To Love A Patty.

More

VIP
[titlecard]128b[/titlecard]
[titlecard]129a[/titlecard]
[titlecard]131b[/titlecard]

Mantis

killer queen best stand
I didn't think Zim being afraid of germs was stupid because he thought the germs kills the aliens. Also Zim did lots of stupid things in Invader Zim, so he being afraid of germs didn't bother me much. That was actually hilarious.

Well, I'm more of a ZIM fangirl, so I didn't like how stupid he was acting. It's like they are trying to make ZIM fans angry.

Spongetron Robotpants said:
I didn't think Zim being afraid of germs was stupid because he thought the germs kills the aliens. Also Zim did lots of stupid things in Invader Zim, so he being afraid of germs didn't bother me much. That was actually hilarious.

Well, I'm more of a ZIM fangirl, so I didn't like how stupid he was acting. It's like they are trying to make ZIM fans angry.
OK.

Mantis

killer queen best stand
Popeye Q. Krabs said:
I remember that ZIM episode and thought it was pretty good. I didn't know it was hated around here.
No, I don't hate it. To me, it's one of the weaker episodes of IZ.

Popeye Q. Krabs said:
Family Guy - The Juice is Loose, The Story of Brenda Q, Into Fat Air, Turban Cowboy, Seashell Seahorse Party, and a bunch of other crappy episodes where no effort was put into at all. This show just sucks now period and I happily agree with a lot of what AV Club has written about the more recent episodes.
Chris Savino era Powerpuff Girls and Dexter's Lab
Anything from Johnny Test
Futurama - Naturama and that stupid 40 Percent Leadbelly episode. AAAARGH!!!!! Both of them need to be lit on fire.
Ren and Stimpy (original run) - Cheese Rush Days (where the show really started to hit rock bottom), Egg Yolkeo, Magical Golden Singing Cheeses, and Travelogue. Aloha Hoek had some of the worst looking animation in the entire series though I don't hate that one as much as I do the ones I listed.
American Dad - Baby Franny, The Boring Identity and Killer Vacation probably
Fairly OddParents - App Trap (I just wanted to kill Timmy in that episode. He's such an ungrateful brat and an unlikable character) and another recent one I watched that I thought was stupid was "Scary GodCouple."
Ed, Edd n Eddy - If it Smells Like an Ed. I think it was that one where Jimmy was just a complete annoying jerk and kept leaving these jujubes around.
Sanjay and Craig - The very first episode that came out and "Fart Baby." Unwatchable.
The Simpsons - Homer Simpson: Kidney Trouble and Saddlesore Gallactica.
And yeah, I think I saw some of Allen Gregory and boy that was horrible. No wonder it was canned so quickly.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNvd3GZaRrQ

SB_DW_Fan said:
Joe has a son? (Forgive the question, there's a ton of Family Guy episodes I haven't watched yet)

Homie

get outer my space!
A Pal For Gary, Seahorse Seashell Party and really anything from Allen Gregory are my worst. I also hate Dragon Quest from MLP and You Made Me of Adventure Time.

SpongyDevotee

Giant Clam
Wow, I actually haven't seen most of the episodes mentioned in this topic from the different shows.

I actually am interested in watching some of the episodes mentioned, and I will give you my opinion of them. I will come back to this topic from time to time once I watch an atrocious episode from this topic.

Insomnia

Flying Dutchman's Sock
I'll just choose some from certain shows. These are just the worst episodes of some animated shows I like.

Family Guy: Turban Cowboy, Call Girl, Big Fat, Seahorse Seashell Party, April n Quahog, and many more
Adventure Time: James Baxter, Betty
Regular Show: Bald Spot, The Longest Weekend, Fortune Cookies, Cruisin
The Simpsons: Love is a Many splintered Thing, Lisa Goes Gaga, Moe Goes from Rags, to Riches, A Tree Grows in Springfield, and SO many more.
American Dad: The Boring Identity, Kung Pao Turkey, For Black Eyes Only
South Park: The Hobbit, World War Zimmerman, The China Problem
Futurama: The Butterjunk Effect, The Futurama Holiday Spectacular, T.: The Terrestrial, Forty Percent Leadbelly

Back