Second trailer released!

TropicalNards112233

Krabby Patty Burglar
"This video is not available"
1131dY5jPVb4EE.gif

léo elbarto

Bomb-Selling Pirate
I love it, also am i the only one who noticed spongebob flying in a bubble at 2:18 is this a callback to atlantis squarepantis?

nicoyazawa227

にっこにっこにー♪
TheKrabbyPattyBurgler said:
I have the trailer downloaded, I can upload it
PLEASE DO!!!! I'm in school and the Flow Player won't work for me. :cry:

Cha

I love SBM
This trailer and Giant Squidward have led me to believe that he's definitely part squid somehow. That secondary joke reminded me of the Nicktoons 4-D ride they use to have where SpongeBob would say "hello secondary characters". I did feel amused, I wonder how far they'll take the humor. I really liked seeing Squidward be all arrogant about himself. I really can't wait to see more key character traits in further trailers and etc. I'm also glad they're not giving everything away in these.

I have to say this. The new trailer is a lot funnier than the first one. A lot of moments in the trailer are funny, especially the 4th wall breaking joke. It's great to see more of the plot and the main characters are in their character. Also It was satisfying to hear Sandy's voice, I think they'll make her appear and talk more in the movie, hopefully. My hopes in this movie are getting more positive and hopefully It's just as amazing as the first movie, maybe even better.

MrColeslaw

Balloon Traveler
I don't have words; it's just amazing. I have a gigantic amount of faith in this movie. Also, LESS THAN 4 MONTHS TO THE RELEASE!! :Whoo:

HarryPotterLives said:
Squidward inking and Squidward struggling with the soda can plastic are my favorite parts.
Squidward is so handsome though. I really wonder how is Squilliam's reaction to Squidward's muscles and six packs :P

TheKrabbyPattyBurgler

Bomb-Selling Pirate
For those who haven't seen the trailer or don't have any access to it due to Paramount blocking it in some countries, I have uploaded it on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpgJKOB6SLA

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.

Why is SpongeBob so happy about this? :notetoself:

Squidina said:
Huh, it sounds like Eberhard Prüter isn't doing Squidward's German voice in the movie.. that would be a pity. Or perhaps they just couldn't get him for the dub of the trailor... that's also possible. Now, I'm going to have to look into this.
This website says that he died last week. :(

TheKrabbyPattyBurgler said:
I hate to be a downer but I hope the actual movie makes the post movie-isms not look like well...that. There were a few jokes that just screamed post movie to me but there were only a few. Most of them were hilarious and I'm still looking forward to the movie but I just hope they don't make many post movie-isms in the final movie.
Also, the trailer has been removed from almost everywhere, it's nowhere on Paramount's channel.
What's so bad about a post-movie like joke? Post-movie has had good jokes.
Squidina said:
Oh, I am really excited about this, it looks great! Even the CG works well - very expressive!

DITTO!! I BUSTED up laughing so bad, I had to restart the clip 'cause I missed like the next 10 to 20 seconds.

I also almost fell off the couch at the "ink" joke with Squidward.

But, really, the whole thing just looks great!

But, where did Squidward's cape go? He had one in the design sketches.. but there he seems not to?
(Actually, I thought they all had capes, and don't seem to in the trailor, but I can't remember that for sure.)
Squidward doesn't need a cape?

HarryPotterLives said:
Squidward inking and Squidward struggling with the soda can plastic are my favorite parts.
??? wat soda can plastic am I missing something

Back