Second trailer released!

11th

Moby Dollar
DadMom AngryPants said:
Is this a mistake? Why is SpongeBob's belt loop white in this scene? That part of his body is in shadow, so it can't be a sunlight reflection.

SCuINWE.png

Maybe people who are working on the movie read this forum and that's why they corrected the pirate ship mistake between the first and second trailers. So if this is a mistake and the belt loop is black in the final cut you can thank me and Supmandude for our vital contributions to this movie. :sbface:
Actually, it very well could just be the reflected light. His belt should give off more specular light than any other part of his model, barring his eyes and possibly teeth/mouth, and most of the background in that scene is light tan/off white.

Anywho, loving this trailer~ I don't usually go to see movies in theaters, but I might have find the time to head out and see this one by myself.

Edit: OH, also, a quick note about the 3D. If you're the kind of person who does care a lot about the differing color brightness between trailer uploads, I'd suggest seeing it normally at least once. The glasses tend to dull colors a bit, as a friend of mine learned when she saw an early screening of The Book of Life a few months ago. (I don't like 3D that much personally, so I've never

RomNick

Balloon Traveler
Pelswick23 said:
So when is the next trailer
Somewhere around January 2015, TV-Spots and the third trailer might be released. I think.

Back