New Episodes Airing In Australia

Jibbix

Balloon Traveler
Possible new episode news! New episodes are airing in Australia tomorrow! Plots:

190a - Dueling Picnics: SpongeBob convinces Mr. Krabs to hold the Krusty Krab's first annual company picnic.

190b - Krab's Army: Mr. Krabs thinks that the boys are slacking on the job and puts them through his personal boot camp.

191 - SpaceBob InvaderPants: SpongeBob and Patrick become obsessed with making contact with extraterrestrial life, they ask Sandy to build a device that transmits the luring smell of Krabby Patties.

Not entirely sure if these are real, but they sound really good if so, and I guess we'll find out tomorrow.

More info and a source here:
http://www.thesbcommunity.com/forums/index.php?/topic/10047-never-before-seen-episodes-airing-in-australia/

Credit to Jjsthekid and CNF of SBC for finding this info! :D

EDIT: More evidence: Casey Alexander has posted pictures of aliens on his FB page, possibly confirming he, Zeus Cervas and Blake Lemons are the ones boarding 191. Alien pics are on the left.
202114_10151383052407802_680056953_o.jpg

If they are real then I can't wait for them to air. We got It Came From Goo Lagoon airing next month and these could be real episodes what's next the SB Movie 2 being done already.

Take A Step, Inside Your Mind! I'm Stalking you.
Popeye Q. Krabs said:
I'm looking forward to the first and third ones if they are real and ever air in the US. Not so sure about the second one.
Hey Australia is english so we could easily get them online (and they're like what 12-13 hours ahead EST so we definitely should have it online tomorrow or on Sunday if anybody is recording it)

Popeyes Haunted Barnacles

Sir Tweets and Eats a Lot
kevin_ng2010 said:
The episodes are done few months back. :)

Sorry for double post, but it looks like episode 191 is another special :D

We've been having an enormous amount of special episodes lately :P
Have "Kenny the Cat" and "Yeti Krabs" aired yet over there?

That's the second SpongeBob special so far. I wasn't expecting one so soon.

Popeye Q. Krabs said:
Have "Kenny the Cat" and "Yeti Krabs" aired yet over there?

That's the second SpongeBob special so far. I wasn't expecting one so soon.
I think you mean third cause SBYF was one and then there is It Came From Goo Lagoon airing next month.

TropicalNards112233

Krabby Patty Burglar
Dueling Picnics sounds Ok. I'm looking forward to it.
Krab's Army, while sadly not a sequel, seems the best of all of these. I can see it being…kinda like Clams for some reason.
SpongeBob InvaderPants sounds like crap. It's gunna be one of those ones where Pat and SB are idiots, and it;s gunna be full of single tooth and cheeks.

Popeyes Haunted Barnacles

Sir Tweets and Eats a Lot
WinterlandNards112233 said:
Dueling Picnics sounds Ok. I'm looking forward to it.
Krab's Army, while sadly not a sequel, seems the best of all of these. I can see it being…kinda like Clams for some reason.
SpongeBob InvaderPants sounds like crap. It's gunna be one of those ones where Pat and SB are idiots, and it;s gunna be full of single tooth and cheeks.
I think that's what turned me off about the second one. They've already done an episode called "Plankton's Army." It's like how they just reused the episode title for "Mrs. Puff, You're Fired" for the latest special that's aired here in the US.

Kerststol

Amyroos
Jibbix said:
191 - SpaceBob InvaderPants: SpongeBob and Patrick become obsessed with making contact with extraterrestrial life, they ask Sandy to build a device that transmits the luring smell of Krabby Patties.
This seems to be the most interesting one from the lot.

Btw, Jibbix, you're Australian?

11th

Moby Dollar
Geez, Casey, your storyboard wall scares me... Thank goodness for cleanup work. (By the way, why is no one talking about that, too? I don't recognize it at all.)

Anywho, I'm worried about 190a and 191, but 190b seems interesting, at least in plot. "Krab's Army" just reminds me of "Plankton's Army", though the titles in general aren't very appealing.

Jibbix

Balloon Traveler
Kerststol said:
This seems to be the most interesting one from the lot.

Btw, Jibbix, you're Australian?
Nah, just found the info on SBC. :P it's on the Australian Nick schedule

Back