New Episodes Airing In Australia

Kaijusaurus

Floating Shopping List
Lucky Australians *snort*

Anyways these episodes sound very exciting and I can't wait to see them possibly tomorrow...

Cha

I love SBM
I love anything space related, so I hope the alien one is as good as our other latest space themed adventures like Mooncation or Planet of the Jellyfish.

I'm looking forward to the picnic episode but I'm not sure about the boot camp episode and SpongeBob InvaderPants.

That One Random Boss

Mascot of the Real Nep
The picnic episode sounds amazing btw. The army one, I'm not so sure. It sounds like Mr. Krabs abusing SpongeBob and Squidward by 'physically disciplining' them. I'm also nervous of the alien episode. It seems like another episode in which Sandy gets angry at SpongeBob and Patrick and the two may be either stupid, oblivious, or a season 6-like mix of both...

Sky_Nova_20

Frozen Cephalopod
Dueling Picnics seems to be interesting. Krab's Army seems OK to me.
SpaceBob InvaderPants.... I'm not sure about this one. I always thought this will be similar to Sandy's Rocket, but no.

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
"Dueling Picnics" sounds the best out of the three. Seems like a pretty original idea.
"Krab's Army" sounds similar title-wise to "Plankton's Army" and plot-wise to "Mrs. Puff, You're Fired", "License to Milkshake" and "The Inmates of Summer". But I still think it could be interesting. I would like if they took the opportunity to emphasize Mr. Krabs' navy background.
"SpaceBob InvaderPants" sounds mediocre but I love the title. And it's a special.

SpongeyKid

mynameisspongeykid
The first 2 episodes seem like they'll be excellent. I'm wondering how the third one will come out...

I'm excited for all three anyways! :D

Sweat

Banished
todd phillips said:
well do they coinside with the episodes here in the us?
Episodes that premiere in UK or Australia almost never coincide with episodes in the US.
I remember when we had to wait almost a year for Goo Goo Gas after it aired in Europe.

Back