New Episodes Airing In Australia

That One Random Boss

Mascot of the Real Nep

Cosmic-Loop

♥♫ The Luigi Queen ♫♥
Far away from California and/or Florida :,(
It sounds like a halloween themed episode, and there are only a small handful of episodes left until the movie.
EDIT: Here are the predictions for all of the remaining episodes-
Kenny the Cat: April
Yeti Krabs: June
Dueling Picnics: September
SBIP: October
Krabs Army: January

Oh my god. Help. I just read "SBIP" as "SpongeBob in Paris" X,D

GordokTheMad

Stealing food is WRONG!
The picnic episode sounds like it could be a good episode. I'm looking forward to it.

Krabs' Army actually sounds really awesome, and it might become the best out of all three episodes! I would like to see an original plot like this, and I think it would be cool to see some more background on Mr. Krabs' navy history.

Spongebob Invaderpants sounds meh. They try to attract aliens with the smell of KRABBY PATTIES? I'm sorry, but that sounds rather... odd. I'll still look forward to it. :)

SpongeBox

Floating Shopping List
"SpaceBob InvaderPants" sounds like an interesting one. I just wonder when these will air in the US. There's still episodes like "Kenny the Cat" and "Yeti Krabs" that has yet to air in the US too, but has already aired elsewhere.

Cha

I love SBM
I'm happy that the crew is at least using their usual out of the ordinary designing skills for the aliens based off the storyboards. Aliens are a lot more interesting when they're complex.

Back