Creepypasta: Squid's Visit - Alternate Version

NastyPatty2002 said:
This is awesome and you're my favorite member ever now :D :p
lol Gordok is ::dolphin noise:: wonderful why didn;t you start loving him before? :bullshrimp: :P

HarryPotterLives said:
"Harry - Friends Forever" ... with my username I can't help feeling a bit nervous. :p
Change it to Dr. Peter Lankton just to confuse people more :rofl:

Cha

I love SBM
I've never been really a creepypasta fan (tbh this was my first one) and I gotta say pretty great job on it. I love dark and grim stories, so this is up my alley.

GordokTheMad

Stealing food is WRONG!
Part 4 – How It All Began

After contemplating what I just saw, I went back to the video store, with the DVD, to find out where the DVD originally came from. I asked the store clerk about the DVD, and he reluctantly, but willingly led me to the back room. And this is where I learned the secret of how this episode came to be…

The man originally worked with the writers of Spongebob Squarepants, as one of the creators of certain DVDs. He even composed the DVD “Scaredy Pants, I Was A Teenage Gary, and other Spooky Sea Tales”. And he told me that the version of Squid’s Visit that I just saw, was its original and unaired version that was created way before it aired in Season 6. In the late Season 5, after Blackened Sponge and Mermaid Man vs. Spongebob aired in 2007, the writers wanted to make a new Halloween special for the upcoming month of October. They wanted to do something a bit different this time around.

They decided to make a full 30-minute Halloween special, along with 4 rather morbid episodes to follow it. But for some reason, these episodes were delayed, even though they were fully written, recorded, and animated. The 30 minute episode was one where Spongebob and Patrick supposedly find a haunted house/ship and meet what was originally the Flying Dutchman’s first mate. The 30-minute Halloween special was delayed, but it later aired in Season 8 as Ghoul Fools. And the four other morbid tales were released later as regular episodes. The four episodes were Planet of the Jellyfish (Season 8), Are You Happy Now? (Season 8), One Coarse Meal (Season 7), and Squid’s Visit (Season 6). The three episodes (POTJ, AYHN, and OCM) stayed the same when they aired, but the same thing can’t be said for Squid’s Visit.

It turns out that Squid’s Visit was intended to be much darker than it is today, but since Spongebob was targeting a younger audience, the episode either had to be changed to be less disturbing, or be cancelled entirely. So, the writers lowered the eerie tone of the episode and removed the scene where Spongebob stabs Squidward with the knife, changed the paintings to look less scary, and changed the scene where Squidward finds the rusty cage to the scene where he finds a pile of Spongebob’s stuff with the vacuum cleaner under it. But, even though the darker version never aired on TV, there are DVDs like the one I bought that include this “special” episode, though it’s extremely rare. If you do come across a DVD like the one I bought, and if you are willing to watch the unaired version of Squid’s Visit, just remember, after you watch the DVD, the episode could haunt you for the rest of your life. And if you do have someone that holds an unnerving obsession over you, just be wary. You could end up like Squidward, trapped inside a dark, cold, and isolated room, never to see the light of day, eventually being driven into the dark depths of insanity where you can never, ever escape…

tumblr_lamyve2xiV1qbaxlqo1_500.gif

Well, that was my first creepypasta! If you think there’s something that may need to be pointed out or if you want to give a little advice, then feel free to tell me. But still, I hope you enjoyed reading my first creepypasta! :) Oh, and sweet dreams…
prussiaplz.gif

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
GordokTheScary said:
:hehe:

Oh and nice signature. OH LOOK SPOT IS IN THE PICTURE TOO!! <3
I'm able to joke about it now, but at the time it was really creepy!

Thanks! Cha made it for me. <3

Great creepypasta in my opinion, Gordok. I can't wait to see your next projects. By the way, are you gonna continue updating your top 10 darkest/creepiest and top 10 craziest episodes list?

GordokTheMad

Stealing food is WRONG!
SB_DW_Fan said:
Great creepypasta in my opinion, Gordok. I can't wait to see your next projects. By the way, are you gonna continue updating your top 10 darkest/creepiest and top 10 craziest episodes list?
Thank you! And yes, I will try to update my lists today (the darkest one first). :)

Back