Creepypasta: Squid's Visit - Alternate Version

GordokTheMad

Stealing food is WRONG!


1,451 posts
$84 doubloons
WARNING: The Following Creepypasta Contains:
Violence
Graphic and/or Unnerving Images
References or Depictions of Blood/Death
Dark and/or Disturbing Imagery
Viewer Discretion is Advised


Yes, I’m writing my first creepypasta about Spongebob, as a Halloween story. This is my very first one, so please don’t be harsh if you don’t like it. And this will be posted in separate parts. Enjoy!
[SIZE=24pt]Squidward’s Visit – Alternate[/SIZE]
Part 1 – The DVD

Remember the Spongebob episode, Squid’s Visit, the one where Spongebob tries to get Squidward to visit his house? Remember how extremely dark and creepy it was? It turns out that this episode in particular has an original, much more disturbing version to it.

I was walking through an old video store one day, when I found some Spongebob DVDs. There were some DVDs like Nautical Nonsense and Sponge Buddies, Tide and Seek, Sea Stories, Lost at Sea, etc. But, there was one DVD that had caught my eye. It was a DVD named Scaredy Pants, I Was A Teenage Gary, and other Spooky Sea Tales. Like the others, it was around 5 dollars, so I decided to buy it.

Once I brought it home, I looked at the episodes on the DVD. The episodes on the disk were Scaredy Pants, I Was A Teenage Gary, Graveyard Shift, Shanghaied, Nasty Patty, Ghost Host, Squidbob TentaclePants, Night Light, and Spongehenge. Their were actually a few bonus episodes as well; BlackJack, Krab-borg, Doing Time, Funny Pants, and then Squid’s Visit.

I watched the full set up to the bonus episodes, and everything seemed normal. Then I watched the bonus episodes, and one thing seemed out of place; in some scenes in episodes like BlackJack and Krab-borg, the color looked as if it was filmed in olden times, like the 1960’s, and it would flicker a little bit. It looked a little like this:



But other than that, it was normal, at least until I got to the last episode, Squid’s Visit…
 

GordokTheMad

Stealing food is WRONG!


1,451 posts
$84 doubloons
Next part will be here tonight or tomorrow (most likely tonight)! :)


Mouseandowl said:
If a DVD is $5, them how much is a candy bar? 1 cent? :p
Okay, this story is just fiction. And the DVDs were on sale, so....
 

GordokTheMad

Stealing food is WRONG!


1,451 posts
$84 doubloons
Mouseandowl said:
I know, but everything costs so much here on Cape Cod. It makes normal prices seem unrealistic.
Well, it is my first time. I may have gotten the price a little off. I was just using my imagination (for the origin AND the episode!). My twisted, twisted imagination. <3
 

SBManiac!!!!!!

Nope, dead again


2,354 posts

$82 doubloons
I'm sure there were color movies in the 1960's. :p

(Also, the phrase for movies without color is "black-and-white." Just saying.)

Otherwise, not a bad start.

Have you considered uploading the story here?

http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Spongebob


Mouseandowl said:
If a DVD is $5, them how much is a candy bar? 1 cent? :p
He said he walked through a video store, which are practically non-existent these days. No wonder they'd sell their inventory for five bucks apiece. :p
 

GordokTheMad

Stealing food is WRONG!


1,451 posts
$84 doubloons
SBManiac!!!!!! said:
I'm sure there were color movies in the 1960's. :p

(Also, the phrase for movies without color is "black-and-white." Just saying.)

Otherwise, not a bad start.

Have you considered uploading the story here?

http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Spongebob



He said he walked through a video store, which are practically non-existent these days. No wonder they'd sell their inventory for five bucks apiece. :p
I was actually considering it. I just wanted to post it here first as a Halloween treat! :evilpumpkin:
 

The Guy With the Computer

===


2,748 posts
$923 doubloons
GordoktheMad said:
Yes, I’m writing my first creepypasta about Spongebob, as a Halloween story. This is my very first one, so please don’t be harsh if you don’t like it. And this will be posted in separate parts. Enjoy!
[SIZE=24pt]Squidward’s Visit – Alternate[/SIZE]
Part 1 – The DVD

Remember the Spongebob episode, Squid’s Visit, the one where Spongebob tries to get Squidward to visit his house? Remember how extremely dark and creepy it was? It turns out that this episode in particular has an original, much more disturbing version to it.

I was walking through an old video store one day, when I found some Spongebob DVDs. There were some DVDs like Nautical Nonsense and Sponge Buddies, Tide and Seek, Sea Stories, Lost at Sea, etc. But, there was one DVD that had caught my eye. It was a DVD named Scaredy Pants, I Was A Teenage Gary, and other Spooky Sea Tales. Like the others, it was around 5 dollars, so I decided to buy it.

Once I brought it home, I looked at the episodes on the DVD. The episodes on the disk were Scaredy Pants, I Was A Teenage Gary, Graveyard Shift, Shanghaied, Nasty Patty, Ghost Host, Squidbob TentaclePants, Night Light, and Spongehenge. Their were actually a few bonus episodes as well; BlackJack, Krab-borg, Doing Time, Funny Pants, and then Squid’s Visit.

I watched the full set up to the bonus episodes, and everything seemed normal. Then I watched the bonus episodes, and one thing seemed out of place; in some scenes in episodes like BlackJack and Krab-borg, the color looked as if it was filmed in olden times, like the 1960’s, and it would flicker a little bit. It looked a little like this:



But other than that, it was normal, at least until I got to the last episode, Squid’s Visit…
I already love it!
 

GordokTheMad

Stealing food is WRONG!


1,451 posts
$84 doubloons
Thank you very much! I'm actually writing part 2 right now!


Part 2 – Squidward’s Descent into Madness

I turned on the episode, Squid’s Visit, and the title card came up. But it looked rather… eerie. For one, instead of the normal, happy tune it played in the TV version, the sound played a disturbing tune that sounded as if something was scraping along a hard ground, followed by a bang every few seconds. The title card showed the pineapple background, except that it looked ruined. It was covered in gashes and scratch marks, as if something had just torn the pineapple’s texture apart. Instead of the words “Squid’s Visit” being in their usual blue and white, they were actually black and red.



The episode started off normally, with Spongebob constantly asking Squidward to visit him, with Squidward saying “no” every time. But, instead of taking no for an answer, Spongebob steals Squidward’s vacuum cleaner like in the normal episode. And when Squidward comes to Spongebob’s house, he finds that Spongebob redecorated it to look exactly like Squidward’s! Every room, every detail, every mark is correct. Things go normally in the episode until Squidward decides to look for his vacuum cleaner in his art room. And this is where things get really disturbing.

Once he enters the art room, the room is extremely dark, though Squidward is still capable of seeing what is around him. An eerie wind chime-like tune begins to play as Squidward looks at the portraits around him, and some of them looked slightly morbid. One of the paintings shows a decrepit and a feeble squid sitting over a bed and sobbing hysterically. Another one displays a pale, thin Squidward with nothing but hollow sockets where his eyes, nose, and mouth should be. Another painting displayed the clown from the original episode, but with black holes for eyes that seemed to be crying blood.



Squidward sits on the center rug and he huddles in fear. He finds the closet door and goes to open it, and instead of finding a pile of Spongebob’s stuff (with the vacuum cleaner under it) like in the TV version, he finds a large stairway, leading into a cold, dark basement…

 

The Guy With the Computer

===


2,748 posts
$923 doubloons
GordoktheMad said:
Thank you very much! I'm actually writing part 2 right now!


Part 2 – Squidward’s Descent into Madness

I turned on the episode, Squid’s Visit, and the title card came up. But it looked rather… eerie. For one, instead of the normal, happy tune it played in the TV version, the sound played a disturbing tune that sounded as if something was scraping along a hard ground, followed by a bang every few seconds. The title card showed the pineapple background, except that it looked ruined. It was covered in gashes and scratch marks, as if something had just torn the pineapple’s texture apart. Instead of the words “Squid’s Visit” being in their usual blue and white, they were actually black and red.



The episode started off normally, with Spongebob constantly asking Squidward to visit him, with Squidward saying “no” every time. But, instead of taking no for an answer, Spongebob steals Squidward’s vacuum cleaner like in the normal episode. And when Squidward comes to Spongebob’s house, he finds that Spongebob redecorated it to look exactly like Squidward’s! Every room, every detail, every mark is correct. Things go normally in the episode until Squidward decides to look for his vacuum cleaner in his art room. And this is where things get really disturbing.

Once he enters the art room, the room is extremely dark, though Squidward is still capable of seeing what is around him. An eerie wind chime-like tune begins to play as Squidward looks at the portraits around him, and some of them looked slightly morbid. One of the paintings shows a decrepit and a feeble squid sitting over a bed and sobbing hysterically. Another one displays a pale, thin Squidward with nothing but hollow sockets where his eyes, nose, and mouth should be. Another painting displayed the clown from the original episode, but with black holes for eyes that seemed to be crying blood.



Squidward sits on the center rug and he huddles in fear. He finds the closet door and goes to open it, and instead of finding a pile of Spongebob’s stuff (with the vacuum cleaner under it) like in the TV version, he finds a large stairway, leading into a cold, dark basement…

Neat clown picture. (IMO, part 2 was better than part 1.)
 

sbl

totally active


630 posts
$611 doubloons
Squidward: I wonder...
Door: *CREEEEEEEEEK*
SpongeBob: SURPRISE!
 
Top