Creepypasta: Squid's Visit - Alternate Version

GordokTheMad

Stealing food is WRONG!
NastyPatty2002 said:
This is awesome and you're my favorite member ever now :D :p
Thank you! While I am a bit silly, I tend to have a twisted side sometimes.
ph34r.gif

I'm actually writing part 3.

GordokTheMad

Stealing food is WRONG!
Part 3 - Together... Forever...

This is where things get truly disturbing. Squidward walks down the stairway, into the basement. And what he sees is extremely eerie. He is standing inside a room, with a dim ceiling light in the center, along with chains hanging from the ceiling. On the opposite side of the room is a rusty cage. He walks to it, and there’s a crude-looking sentence engraved on the front. The inscription, though scratchy, says “Harry – friends forever!”. He looks inside the cage (it has a barred window) and is horrified to find the remains of someone who was trapped inside the cage, with the interior filled with twisted and distorted drawings and writing on the walls. Squidward is even more horrified when he sees that the name under “Harry” is his own!

Squidward tries to escape as fast as he can, but all the doors are locked. Just as he tries to escape the back door, Spongebob appears behind him, startling him. Spongebob looked psychotic, twitching and trembling as he walked. He had a large unnerving smile on his face, and he was holding a bloody butcher knife.

22222222_zps61569470.png

Squidward: Please! Let me out of here!

Spongebob: Oh, I can’t do that, Squidward! If I let you go, you will tell everything to the police, and nobody wants that. And you can’t escape me! I’ve barred every door, every window, every secret passage so that you have no chance of getting out! But now that you’re stuck here, and once I’m finished with you, we shall be closer together, forever….

Squidward tries to break the door down, but it won’t budge. And Spongebob begins to cackle maniacally as he slowly approaches Squidward, who is now huddling in fear. The camera pans away from Spongebob, but the shadows, depicting Spongebob raising the knife in the air, can be seen. Spongebob then pierces the knife into Squidward, causing a large, graphic amount of blood to splatter on the wall, before suddenly cutting to black, but not without a horrible scream from the poor cephalopod. And the episode ended.

I felt extremely uneasy by the time the episode was over, I was determined to find out its origin.

(THE 4TH AND FINAL PART WILL COME SOON)

GordokTheMad

Stealing food is WRONG!
SBRoxMan said:
Great work, :D is it weird for me to want to see that as an actual episode? :p
Probably not, since if that version of Squid's Visit WAS real, I'd probably want to watch it as well, just out of morbid curiousity.

SBManiac!!!!!!

welp bye lol
The rest of this pasta was pretty good, but I was expecting some more build-up to the creepy stuff. Otherwise, the story feels too short and rushed just to get the dark imagery over with.

Also, was I the only one who wanted SB to go full on Jack Torrence mode? :p

GordokTheMad

Stealing food is WRONG!
SBManiac!!!!!! said:
The rest of this pasta was pretty good, but I was expecting some more build-up to the creepy stuff. Otherwise, the story feels too short and rushed just to get the dark imagery over with.

Also, was I the only one who wanted SB to go full on Jack Torrence mode? :p
I see what you're saying. This is actually my first time writing a creepypasta, and nobody's first time is perfect, right? If I do write another creepypasta, I'll try to add a little more build-up next time. ^_^ I was trying to be as creepy as other creepypastas, but I at least wanted to try and be somewhat original, as supposed to the violent and gory types where either a character kills him/herself or a character kills everybody else.

Although, if you think about it, the Fridge Horror behind the dark basement, as well as the cage with "Harry - Friends Forever!" on it, is actually pretty disturbing...
fear.gif

And Jack Torrence mode actually would've been a bit interesting!
hmm2.gif

hfjs

The picture is creepy enough without the knife.

But great pasta! :D

GordokTheScary said:
Part 3 - Together... Forever...

This is where things get truly disturbing. Squidward walks down the stairway, into the basement. And what he sees is extremely eerie. He is standing inside a room, with a dim ceiling light in the center, along with chains hanging from the ceiling. On the opposite side of the room is a rusty cage. He walks to it, and there’s a crude-looking sentence engraved on the front. The inscription, though scratchy, says “Harry – friends forever!”. He looks inside the cage (it has a barred window) and is horrified to find the remains of someone who was trapped inside the cage, with the interior filled with twisted and distorted drawings and writing on the walls. Squidward is even more horrified when he sees that the name under “Harry” is his own!

Squidward tries to escape as fast as he can, but all the doors are locked. Just as he tries to escape the back door, Spongebob appears behind him, startling him. Spongebob looked psychotic, twitching and trembling as he walked. He had a large unnerving smile on his face, and he was holding a bloody butcher knife.

22222222_zps61569470.png

Squidward: Please! Let me out of here!

Spongebob: Oh, I can’t do that, Squidward! If I let you go, you will tell everything to the police, and nobody wants that. And you can’t escape me! I’ve barred every door, every window, every secret passage so that you have no chance of getting out! But now that you’re stuck here, and once I’m finished with you, we shall be closer together, forever….

Squidward tries to break the door down, but it won’t budge. And Spongebob begins to cackle maniacally as he slowly approaches Squidward, who is now huddling in fear. The camera pans away from Spongebob, but the shadows, depicting Spongebob raising the knife in the air, can be seen. Spongebob then pierces the knife into Squidward, causing a large, graphic amount of blood to splatter on the wall, before suddenly cutting to black, but not without a horrible scream from the poor cephalopod. And the episode ended.

I felt extremely uneasy by the time the episode was over, I was determined to find out its origin.

(THE 4TH AND FINAL PART WILL COME SOON)
I wasn't planning on sleeping anyway.

Back