42a. Club Spongebob

TheGreatServer

NOT a Bunny now!
Alright but not the best, The magic conch is great, the ending is good, but everything else is either boring or mean.

6.5/10

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
Iconic episode. Great plot, great jokes, and great ending. 8.7/10

Pretty overrated. This episode just bored me honestly. Yeah the Magic Conch was funny, but the rest of the episode was just boring to me, so I don't have much to say about it.

Ranking so far:
1. The Algae's Always Greener (B)
2. Club SpongeBob (C)
3. SpongeGuard on Duty (C)

coft

happy hopping moron
I don’t like this episode much. It has funny jokes, Don’t get me wrong but it just feels so mean to Squidward. Though, this episode is better then Pineapple Fever.

1/5

Yoh Manta

Moby Dollar
Great, classic episode that I appreciate more looking back on. I know some people don't like it because they feel Squidward didn't deserve the torment he got, but I disagree. There are times where "Squid abuse" is annoying and falls flat on its face, but this is not one of those times. Squidward acted extremely arrogant towards Spongebob and Patrick throughout, and even after they accepted him again despite how much he mocked them, all he cared about was getting a cut of the food he mocked them for believing would come. Not to mention the fact that almost every joke in this episode is killer. 😆

JoeyBoi

Moby Dollar
Like the last episode, the plot in this is kinda slow, but it doesn't really feel like this episode really goes anywhere. There definitely are some really funny moments, and the conch shell is quite entertaining, but for the most part this episode is just kinda boring. Not a bad episode by any means, just kinda lousy.

Decent episode (6/10)

1. The Algae's Always Greener (9)
2. Spongeguard on Duty (6)
3. Club Spongebob (6)

Last edited:

MimicMadness

Born On January 14
What shall I do, Magic Conch?

"Treat your enemies like friends and the other way around."

Okay!

spunchbop444

Squidward's Clarinet
(OLD REVIEW, NEW REVIEW BELOW)
Plot: (8.5/10): I do like it. I find the whole "lost in the forest" type of episode sort of amusing and actually pretty good. I really like the eatinh portion of this episode, just sort of satisfying to watch, even if that sounds weird. The only real downside is the magic conch. It would probably be better if SpongeBob and Patrick just decided to do nothing instead of them getting the instructions from the magic conch.

Humor: (3.5/5): There are some very quotable and funny moments in this episode. One of my favorites is where SpongeBob and Patrick sang a song to Squidward, when then Squidward shuts them up. I laughed a lot when Squidward was taunting SpongeBob and Patrick about how he's going to escape and they are going to be stuck, but then gets stuck in the forest himself. The only downfall is that SpongeBob is kind of annoying and constantly tells him to use the magic conch when it does nothing for him. Some people say that Squidward was mean to both of them first, and actually I sort of agree. But even after that, it gets kind of repetitive.

Visuals: (10/10): This episode in my opinion, looks a little bit better than most pre-movie episodes. It just sort of has that appeal to it that just makes me say 'wow'.

Episode score: 202 points.

Last edited:

spunchbop444

Squidward's Clarinet
8.5/10

This is a pretty good episode. The jokes are nice enough, the plot is fantastic, and thinking back on my original opinion from over a month ago, I think Squidward sort of deserved it. While I still don't think it's the best, It is certainly not half bad.

The Algaes Always Greener: (10/10)
Club SpongeBob: (8.5/10)
SpongeGuard On Duty: (6.5/10)

SlipperytheTotodile

The Pokemon Enthusiast
OLD REVIEW NEW ONE BELOW!

This one is somewhat passable for me. I actually think this one was alright. The Magic Conch was funny and all but its really boring and i mean REALLY REALLY boring!

Rating: Meh Episode

Last edited:
Back