132a. Yours, Mine and Mine

This episode is TERRIBLE!I don't like how selfish Patrick was in this one,and the ending...oh god the ending!"Have you learn nothing about sharing?".Ugh!I give this episode a 0/10

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
Updated review: This is my least favorite episode of the whole show. Now, I don't hate it as much as I used to, but it's still pretty bad. I hated how Patrick was portrayed here. All he did was hog the toy that SpongeBob bought for them to share. He probably just didn't know any better, but there was still absolutely no motivation for his actions. There were a couple funny moments, but most of it was just Patrick selfishly keeping the toy all to himself and SpongeBob never getting a turn. What really irks me is the very end where Patrick upright takes SpongeBob's money. However, I'm not the one to call him a "sociopath" like a certain fanbase. Again, I don't hate as much, but it's still my most hated episode of SpongeBob. 1/10

SpongeBronyPH

Balloon Traveler
Episode: Yours, Mine and Mine (S7-E132-A)

THIS EPISODE IS A ::dolphin noise::ING DISGRACE!!! I ::dolphin noise::ing hate it when Patrick Star became a selfish, bratty and stupid jerk to his best friend SpongeBob about a silly toy. I ::dolphin noise::ING HATE THE ENDING TOO! I mean seriously, Patrick getting SpongeBob's wallet without permission and saying "Have you learned nothing about sharing?" SERIOUSLY WRITERS?! This episode has pissed me off!!!

In conclusion, THIS EPISODE IS A MAJOR DISGRACE!!! It's like the writers give a middle finger to all Patrick Star fans! I'm never watching this crappy ::dolphin noise:: again.

Final Score = 0/10 :patboo: (Seasons 1-3 version Patrick Star reacting to the Season 4-9 version Patrick Star here in this ::dolphin noise::ty episode.)

​This episode is a perfect example of the exaggerated stupidity of Patrick in the newer episodes. While being extremely dumb is part of his character, this just took it too far. He was an absolute jerk, and he was downright annoying.

Definitely one of my least favorite episodes, or even my least favorite.

FinnDinner

Semi-Postaholic
This is one of Patrick's worst appearances in Season 7, and that's saying something with episodes like The Monster Who Came To Bikini Bottom or Back to the Past. This episode feels almost intentionally misguided, it is so messed up, and it literally makes me even more angry. When I say I don't like Season 7, I think of episodes like this. It isn't the worst episode since there were a few gags, but most of them were shot down by how irritating Patrick is, don't watch this episode please.

I thought that this was TERRIBLE: 1.7/10

Horrible episode after horrible episode! Patrick is so OOC here. It's not funny, just annoying. Patrick is literally the worst friend ever here, and the ending is just a slap in the face.

Ranking so far:
1. The Inside Job (A+)
2. Growth Spout (B)
3. Greasy Buffoons (B)
4. I Heart Dancing (B)
5. Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful (B)
6. Model Sponge (C)
7. Tentacle-Vision (D)
8. Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy (F)
9. Stuck in the Wringer (F)
10. Yours, Mine and Mine (F-)
11. A Pal for Gary (F-)

Pugs4Thugs

Gary the Snail Supremacist
Oh good lord this episode is horrible. Patrick is intolerable this episode, and I think that's what really brings its downfall. The story isn't that bad (it's still a story that makes SpongeBob and Patrick seem like little kids but so did Sailor Mouth so whatever), but the execution is just so, so bad. SpongeBob didn't do anything wrong this episode, so watching Patrick throw a temper tantrum isn't cathartic and is in no way funny. The ending is also just bad.

CheeseCrocker

Moby Dollar
Underrated season 7 episode. While Patrick in the beginning and end was a little annoying, there were quite a few jokes and the general plot was actually quite entertaining. Not one of the best, but it's enjoyable.

Good Episode (7.5/10)

Bigsmoker

Flying Dutchman's Sock
I rewatched it some hours ago. This episode is surely a bad one, but not the worst. Patrick is very annoying in this episode. However, there are two funny moments(when Patrick says Gary is not his friend anymore and when Patrcik and Spongebob fight in Squidward's house and he just keeps drinking). 3.5/10