Bl4zeTMG

Four Twenny Blaze
I think this episode is worse than Yours Mine and Mine. That's how bad this episode really is. I just hate how ignorant Patrick is and him not showing any care for Spongebob's pain about the card. This was a very pointless episode. 1/10

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Season: 6

Episode: The Card

This episode was terrible. The plot was really bland. Patrick was so dumb and obnoxious. I felt bad for Spongebob. There was/were one or two funny jokes. 2.5/10

SquiddlyPie

random gal
I like this episode...It didn't irritate me and it wasn't boring....(if you don't know me , I mostly judge the episodes by the level of boringness...) This episode has a soundtrack I really love too (it's called ''Monocle and Pocket-Watch'') . I like Patrick's stupidity in this episode because it's like a baby's stupidity and he looks innocent...but people's opinions are different so many people won't agree with me but that's OK...I also like the ending...poor SpongeBob, at least he got 3 cards :P He should have known that this card wasn't the only one though because he was that protective for that reason (he thought there was 1 card :P ) It's OK , I found that funny :hehe: Not so many good quotes but that's OK too for me as it's not a BORING episode...for me it's not..I'll give it a 7/10 :thumbsup:

Ol Bold and Brash

Hu Tao stan
I find this episode really dumb and bland Patrick was so stupid here and I felt bad for SpongeBob but the ending was really heartwarming and Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy talking card was cool and funny but this episode was awful

Grade: 3.5/10

Worst Character: :patx:

Worst Line: None

Worst Moment: None

Baloo

I GAVE YOU A JOB!
This episode is awful. While the infamous Patrick line doesn't bother me as much as most people, he's still annoying and irritating even if it wasn't there. My biggest problem with the episode is how repetitive it is (Patrick goes into dangerous situation with card, Spongebob freaks out, but Patrick is safe). It gets boring pretty fast and Patrick's stupidity doesn't make it any better.

3/10

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
Horrible episode, it's annoying and unfunny throughout. I barely laughed at all. It was repetitive, obnoxious, and boring. They should've done more with this. Arguably Patrick's worst appearance in the show.

2/10

Delta Stream

тhє fιєѕту qυιℓανα
This episode is boring >.> Including the fact that Patrick does stupid things with the card, including burning it, and SpongeBob doesn't have a spine to tell Patrick to let him have it.

0/10

Sky_Nova_20

Frozen Cephalopod
I don't like this episode either. I thought it was just bleh at first, but it is worse than that and I think it is a bad episode. Not just because of Patrick's appearance in this episode, but the episode itself is just very boring and the plot/execution felt pretty weak. I don't know what Patrick was trying to do here. I never got that quote hr said either. While I don't think it as bad as many people think, but it sounded weird and kinda useless, I guess? Whatever. Even SpongeBob was too defensive in this episode, but I necessarily don't blame him and seeing him with plenty of cards was just lazily done. The ending was probably the only good thing of the episode, but I think that it was too predictable for my taste and I honestly don't know why though. I find this episode to be worse and less appealing than I thought and it is not good at all. There isn't much else to talk about this one, apart from some things that were covered by many people. It was pretty forgettable for most of the part, but it's just a weak and boring episode.

Last edited:

kingseye423

Flying Dutchman's Sock
So, after being mad at characters in and out, I thought it was all over. But boy, was I wrong. This episode is dull, and Patrick basically makes SpongeBob go insane here and there, and that twist ending that was poorly executed. It just was dull..

2.2/10

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
This episode is trash, and for once it's trash with an okay premise. That is, until they made Patrick about as unlikable as you can get (before Pet Sitter Pat and Yours Mine and Mine at least). Patrick was just horrendous throughout this entire episode. And (sorry to take a page from Mr. Enter's book) that line about him knowing that everything he was doing is wrong? That just sealed the deal for me and made this episode just even worse in my eyes. This episode isn't in my top 10 for the worst episodes, but it is still trash. 4/10

I hated this one. This is definitely one of Patrick's worst appearances. Not only is this episode horrendously unfunny, it's also lacking on plot, there's a bunch of filler, and there's a really big plot hole.

Ranking so far:
1. Patty Caper (A+)
2. Krabby Road (A)
3. Not Normal (A)
4. Krusty Krushers (A)
5. Suction Cup Symphony (A)
6. The Slumber Party (B)
7. A Life in a Day (B)
8. Gone (B)
9. No Nose Knows (B)
10. Slide Whistle Stooges (B)
11. House Fancy (C)
12. Giant Squidward (C)
13. Spongicus (C)
14. Plankton's Regular (C)
15. Nautical Novice (C)
16. SpongeBob SquarePants vs. The Big One (C)
17. Porous Pockets (C)
18. Penny Foolish (D)
19. Grooming Gary (D)
20. The Krabby Kronicle (D)
21. Sun Bleached (D)
22. The Splinter (F)
23. Boating Buddies (F)
24. The Card (F-)
25. Choir Boys (F-)

Yet another episode that's overhated because of Mr.Enter and his constant crying. This, Oral Report, Atlantis Squarepantis, maybe Boating Buddies, The Krabby Kronicle, and Squid Wood are overhated, and some of them are only because of Mr.Enter putting it on one of his lists and/or crying about it, like what he does with a lot of SB episodes, most infamously Pet Sitter Pat. People overreact. Mr.Enter is not a god. He also treats his opinions like facts, and if you disagree, he'll cry about it, and his whiteknights will "hurt" you. Pathetic. Absolutely, truly pathetic. I like him, but he's not a god. Anyways: This, Oral, Atlantis, and maybe the rest are overhated. Also, this is my first post.

CheeseCrocker

Bomb-Selling Pirate
Okay episode. I probably would rate this higher if it was more funny but it's fine.

Eh Episode (6/10)

GlitchyGoomba

Bomb-Selling Pirate
I really hated Patrick here. His usual antics of "not recognizing where he's walking" ontop of his selfish remark about mixing up his brand of stupidity makes this episode intolerable to sit through. This episode is also severely lacking in comedy, with the only thing I really laughed being that criminal making a withdrawal. And finally, let's talk about the plot. My god, is it messy! The episode starts off with Spongebob depositing money at the bank, which really has nothing to do with the rest of the episode. Then it becomes Patrick buying a card that Spongebob really wants, and then the episode just kinda goes from there. We know how this is gonna play out, we know that Patrick's gonna ruin the card, and we know that Patrick is gong to come up with a solution similar to the one we see here. Overall, this episode is extremely awkward, cluttered, unfunny and insulting. I hate it.

JoeyBoi

Moby Dollar
Another sucky episode to add to this season's ever expanding pile. The main issue I have with this issue is that the one joke this episode likes to tell is used again, and again, and again. It gets repetitive quickly, and what makes it even worse is that you have to trudge through 4 minutes of filler to even get to this crap. Besides that I don't really have anything else to say about this one. It's pretty unremarkable otherwise.

Bad episode (3/10)

1. Not Normal (8)
2. The Slumber Party (7)
3. Krabby Road (7)
4. Porous Pockets (6)
5. House Fancy (6)
6. Patty Caper (6)
7. A Life in a Day (6)
8. Spongicus (5)
9. Spongebob Squarepants vs. The Big One (5)
10. Nautical Novice (5)
11. Krusty Krushers (5)
12. Plankton's Regular (5)
13. No Nose Knows (5)
14. Suction Cup Symphony (5)
15. Grooming Gary (4)
16. The Krabby Kronicle (4)
17. Sun Bleached (4)
18. Penny Foolish (4)
19. Gone (4)
20. Slide Whistle Stooges (3)
21. Giant Squidward (3)
22. The Splinter (3)
23. The Card (3)
24. Boating Buddies (2)
25. Choir Boys (2)

SlipperytheTotodile

The Pokemon Enthusiast
When i watched this i made a compromise that i would never watch it again. Patrick was excessively breaking his card on purpose. Its really boring and barely has jokes.

Rating: Inferior Episode

Rankings:
Suction Cup Symphony (Perfect)
Krabby Road (Amazing)
Boating Buddies (Great)
A Life in a Day (Great)
Grooming Gary (Great)
Nautical Novice (Great)
No Nose Knows (Good)
Slide Whistle Stooges (Good)
Not Normal (Good)
Porous Pockets (Good)
Gone (Good)
Spongicus (Good)
Giant Squidward (Okay)
SBSP Vs. The Big One (Alright)
Penny Foolish (Meh)
Plankton's Regular (Mediocre)
Patty Caper (Bad)
Krusty Krushers (Bad)
The Slumber Party (Bad)
House Fancy (Bad)
Sun Bleached (Bad)
The Card (Inferior)
Choir Boys (Terrible)
The Krabby Kronicle (Terrible)
The Splinter (THE ULTRA MEGA SCUM OF THE EARTH!)

Back