08a. Sandy's Rocket

Mantis

killer queen best stand
christmasisawesome22 said:
THE STUPIDITY! 4/10
christmasisawesome22 said:
THE STUPIDITY! 4/10
=/ =/ =/ =/ =/ =/ =/ ._. ._. ._. ._. ._. ._. ._. :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:

This is one of the most underrated pre-movie episodes of SpongeBob. Sure, SpongeBob and Patrick were very stupid and I didn't like that they captured everyone in Bikini Bottom, plus It's very disappointing that he didn't see much of Moon but this episode is very funny. It will NEVER be fantastic as Mooncation, which is one of my favorite episodes but this episode is great too. I laughed at so many parts like Patrick openning the door or the rocket, Patrick playing a video game, SpongeBob and Patrick being in space, twins joke, SpongeBob and Patrick capturing everyone (It's very stupid though), Patrick capturing himself and the end. It's not one of the best episodes ever but It's not one of the worst episodes. I love this episode a lot and It's way better than It's partner. 8.5/10

Mantis

killer queen best stand
SB_DW_Fan said:
This is one of the most underrated pre-movie episodes of SpongeBob. Sure, SpongeBob and Patrick were very stupid and I didn't like that they captured everyone in Bikini Bottom, plus It's very disappointing that he didn't see much of Moon but this episode is very funny. It will NEVER be fantastic as Mooncation, which is one of my favorite episodes but this episode is great too. I laughed at so many parts like Patrick openning the door or the rocket, Patrick playing a video game, SpongeBob and Patrick being in space, twins joke, SpongeBob and Patrick capturing everyone (It's very stupid though), Patrick capturing himself and the end. It's not one of the best episodes ever but It's not one of the worst episodes. I love this episode a lot and It's way better than It's partner. 8.5/10
I agree with you. Its WAY better than its partner, Squeaky Boots.

Hans

Floating Shopping List
I honestly don't see what's so bad about this episode. I like it.

Popeyes Haunted Barnacles

Sir Tweets and Eats a Lot
SB_DW_Fan said:
I like defending this episode too. It's very underrated.
This episode is sort of like "Shuffleboarding" if it was actually funny and not so poorly organized IMO. "SpongeBob, the aliens would like to work with you." That was always really funny to me. Sherm Cohen did a good job with the storyboards as well. And yes, I like "Mooncation" but I look at that on its own terms and context.

Mantis

killer queen best stand
SB_DW_Fan said:
I like defending this episode too. It's very underrated.
What irritates me the most is that people don't complain about Spongebob and Patrick being idiots in Chocolate With Nuts because that's a "perfect episode". But when Spongebob and Patrick act like idiots in this episode, people just bash on them. I mean, come on. Did they really think that they would would know that weren't actually on the moon? And fans should know that Spongebob and Patrick's stupidity sometimes gets the best of them.

Grandpappy

Moby Dollar
A classic episode, Spongebob and Patrick going after Squidward was the best scene. I always wanted to know what the city would do to Spongebob when they got out.

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Season: 1

Episode: Sandy's Rocket

This episode was pretty good. The plot was decent. This was the first scientist Sandy episode which is kinda interesting. There were some funny jokes. 7/10

Bl4zeTMG

Four Twenny Blaze
I used to love this episode. And it's still very memorable. But it's true that Spongebib and Patrick were very ignorant in this episode. 7/10

Pickle Jar

Part Computer or Something
Ah, I love this episode lately. The scene with the hot water bottle and Squidward gets me every time. Also, "Put me in the brig! I don't mind!"

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
A very underrated episode in my opinion, SpongeBob and Patrick actually had a legitimate reason to believe they were aliens and once he goes to the actual moon he realizes pretty quick that he made a mistake. It is also a very cool looking episode with a creative plot.

8/10

The Appetizer

shapes and noises
7/10
Aside from some great jokes, like the scene in Squidward's house, Patrick playing a video game, among others, this is a very forgettable but interesting episode for me. Just wish it had a MUCH better ending.

Back