04b. Boating School

Rex

Although my least favourite pre movie Boating School episode still not bad. It's a nice story with a good moral and also has some great jokes like the cow and Patrick Sqaurepants, It also introduced Ms. Puff who is a great character, where it falls down is some scenes fell very dry and seems like there could of been something inserted into it. Another complaint and this could just be me I think this may be the worst looking season 1 episode (Excluding Help Wanted). I don't know why but some of the reused animation in the cheating reveal and also just Spongebob looks very off in this episode IMO. His mouth movements could have used a little work and maybe also Patrick seems a lot heavier in this episode. This could all just be me but IMO it does bring it down

Overall a solid episode which introduced a major character and has it's moments 7/10

Original Raw and Uncut

Although my least favourite pre movie Boating School episode still not bad. It's a nice story with a good moral and also has some great jokes like the cow and Patrick Sqaurepants, It also introduced Ms. Puff who is a great character, where it falls down is some scenes fell very dry and seems like there could of been something inserted into it. Another complaint and this could just be me I think this may be the worst looking season 1 episode (Excluding Help Wanted). I don't know why but some of the reused animation in the cheating reveal and also just Spongebob looks very off in this episode IMO. His mouth movements could have used a little work and maybe also Patrick seems a lot heavier in this episode. This could all just be me but IMO it does bring it down

Overall a solid episode which introduced a major character and has it's moments 7/10
I Was a Teenage Gary and Scardey Pants were the ugliest season 1 episodes

Octavionknox888

This one is Ok. I remember other boating school episodes being better, but this one's harmless
58/100 Ok

Last edited: