Top 50 Worst Spongebob Episodes

DankeToYou

DO I NOT LOOK HAPPY TO YOU
BagelsinEurope said:
InSPONGEiac
Honorable Mention

Here is a scorecard, all of the episode on the list are here. I'll update this every 3 episodes revealed. All of the episodes that will be on the list/have been on this list are here.

my_bottom_50_scorecard_by_danketoyou-d8d65bt.png

More

VIP
I think that scorecard thing was a bad idea. It's a big spoiler.

DankeToYou

More_Spongebob_Sandy said:
I think that scorecard thing was a bad idea. It's a big spoiler.
I'm not giving away the order. Just the episodes. So i think it will be fine.
39:
Tentacle-Vision.jpg

So, starting the 30's we have, Tentacle-Vision. Boy, do i haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate his episode! So basically squidwardgets his own television show when his favorite show is canceled by Zeus The Guitar Lord's show. And it works okay so far. And spongebob sees him on the tv. So he busts into squidwards house. And then busts out to tell patrick. When patrick comes back in spongebob tells him thats he on tv and patrick rushes back to see his isn't. Then we get some gross-out. Patrick mans the camera. And spongebob mans the sound equipment, And then everyone in bikini bottom sees him on tv, and rushes in. And then this episode loses all logic as zues the guitar lord now turned squidward's show into his own show and squidward can't sleep because of all the noise downstairs.
WHY! It's just another poor face of squid abuse with a very irritating one timer.
Worst Character: Zues
Worst Moment: The Uvula on TV part.
Worst Quote: "Everyone is working out except for you... [points to a lady] ...you... [points to a boy] ...you... [points to a man] ...and you! [points to Squidward]"- Some dude.
NO CLUES. Just look at the scoreboard and make a random prediction!
Tentacle-Vision_008.png

Donuts

Floating Shopping List
I've never seen Gone, but it has an awesome title card.

DankeToYou

Another update cos i can't wait.
38:
Titlecard-Penny_Foolish.jpg

Welcome to one of krabs worst performances ever! He stalks poor old sponge boy me bob all because of a stupid PENNY. A measly penny. They have the nerve to repeat a scene twice aswell! But, the plot, while terrible, mr,krabs while terrible is not the only bad thing about this episode. It's the ending, after spongebob tells him it was not a stupid penny and it was a chewed up piece of gum, mr.krabs STILL digs up his yard for the dumb penny. WTH MR. KRABS. Also, just a thing, the humor in here, its basically non-existent.

And now, *sigh* for the characters. There is only two main characters. Spongey is mediocre. He isn't funny and is pretty oblivious to krabs wrong doings. Krabsy, tsk tsk tsk. He had a horrible peformance, like i said. He is so cheap and greedy that's it not even funny, So in conclusion, this episode has bad characters, terrible plot and no humor.
Worst Moment: The Ending
Worst Character: :krabsx:
Worst Quote: "Hiding it, somewhere. Hiding it. Hiding it. Hiding it. Hiding it"- :druggedkrabs:
640px-Mr._Krabs_%28Penny_Foolish%29.JPG

DankeToYou

37:
Titlecard_I%27m_with_Stupid.jpg

Patrick is darn unlikeable in this episode. He humiliates spongebob and doesn't even say sorry. Yeah, you're the beeeest pal ever. It's sorta funny, but it is EXTREMELY FRUSTRATING. I really hate how horribly patback treated poor old bobby sauce. "Dumb people are blissfully unaware how dumb they really are" HYPROCRISY!!!! Patrick goes way too fare here and he admits he actually thinks spongebob is dumb! Seriously?

Now for the Characters. Sigh. Spongebob. He is. Alright. He wasn't that funny, but he wasn't boring and unintresting. Patrick's parent's were bad. They were laughing at patrick verballing abusing spongeboob. Patrick. Was. HORRIBLE. HE WAS AN IDIOT AND A JERK ALL THE WAY THROUGH. HE HAD A HORRIBLE PERFORMANCE. UGH. So in conclusion, this was a bad episode with absolutely terrible characters.
Worst Moment: Laughing in Each Other
Worst Character: :patboo:
Worst Quote: "Dumb people are blissfully unaware how dumb they really are"- :patdumb:
with-stupid-1.jpg

my_bottom_50_scorecard_by_danketoyou-d8d65bt.png

DankeToYou

36:
http://www.sbmania.net/pictures.php?img=QyuCTXdxTddzf55zCukxCSwKNoyhyFxq6GDRxOOxkZU%3D

Well,,,, here. Restraining spongebob is not only bad, BUT IT'S ONE OF THE WORST SEASON 8 EPISODES. It all starts with squidward burning his hand on a fry vat
http://www.sbmania.net/pictures.php?img=dYqyr7CJQCZEU2%2FKyPCDg8oMjY%2B7rvKMSQfIviRk6tw%3D
http://www.sbmania.net/pictures.php?img=7kBSHpJikNOquH%2B4T%2BLbHHIFabFcVUdiKeCVRAR09EY%3D

ewwwwww. Anyway
http://www.sbmania.net/pictures.php?img=XkDS%2B3TItn5gHlr1SudO7xi%2BXFnowEenbQa%2F%2BR1qOBs%3D

WHAT. HE ALMOST GOT EATEN? THAT'S SICK. THAT'S SICK SICK SICK AND CRUEL. Anyway he falls on a soda machine and krabs,,, shows huge greed, caring more about the soda machine then squidward. Spongebob tries to comfort squidward, but squidward runs away because he is scared. And him being scared is reasonable because spongey was the one who almost got him eaten.
Anyway one shift later, squidward comes in with a restraining order for spongebob me boy. Squids laywers tell him that if spongebob comes 50 feet near squidward, he will be doing time. HARD TIME. Spongebob tries to deliver that patties with a long stick to squidsy but squidsy puts up a window so he cant. Mr, Krabs then hires patrick to deliver the patties to squid. Patrick then annoys squid. and me. (sheesh patrick just GO AWAY) Patrick then chews squids nose. Squid goes flying and gets hit in the face with a seaberry pie. And turns out. for some reason. He is allergic to seaberry pie, and now, patrick mistakes him for a monster. and attacks him. Spongebob thens breaks up the fight and gets within 50 feet of squidward. But turns out, he changes the restraining order to patrick and patrick laughs and it ends. Yeah. Uhm. Yeah.

Character Wise: Patrick was bad. He was annoying and tortured squidsy. Spongey was meh. He tortured squid in the beginning but nothing too bad after that. Squid was okay. Nothing bad. Nothing. Good.
So to wrap it up, bad plot, mediocre characters, some gross out and a heck a lot of torture to squidward.
Worst Moment: The Fry Vat Scene
Worst Character: :patx:
Worst Quote: "Huh? Monster!"- :patx: (NO YOU IMBECILE)
http://www.sbmania.net/pictures.php?img=MnVtjHrHcwVaV8dYWODBwXLYqPV8ao8jpWu7jdV%2B0Bk%3D

Back