Top 50 Worst Spongebob Episodes

More

VIP
DankeToYou said:
20#
20121110014946!Artist_Unknown.jpg

wow that title card is huge.
Actually there is no title card. It's broken.

skinnybeans17

Only semi-active now, had a regretful past here.
There is no title card. It's broken. I think Artist Unknown is mediocre. Not bad. Just mediocre. I'm surprised that it's not #10 or #11. You said you hated it more than Pat No Pay, Cephalopod Lodge, The Cent of Money, Boating Buddies, The Card, Choir Boys, and Squid's Visit. What made you hate it less now?

DankeToYou

DO I NOT LOOK HAPPY TO YOU
Bubbles99swell said:
There is no title card. It's broken. I think Artist Unknown is mediocre. Not bad. Just mediocre. I'm surprised that it's not #10 or #11. You said you hated it more than Pat No Pay, Cephalopod Lodge, The Cent of Money, Boating Buddies, The Card, Choir Boys, and Squid's Visit. What made you hate it less now?
rewatches

More_Spongebob_Sandy said:
Actually there is no title card. It's broken.
fixed

PinkPearl

insert title here
Artist Unknown isn't a bad episode. Squidward just went too far, though I enjoyed how Spongebob was so much better at art.

DankeToYou

IT'S BEEN A WHOLE WEEK SINCE THE LAST POST.
19: Boating Buddies.
So, for some reason, spongebob hears squidward breathing and decides to talk to him, squidward tries to get away and runs to his boat, he gets in and can't find his key. And spongebob gives squidward the car keys. Squidward drives off and accidentally hits a stop sign, to keep his license clean, squidward is forced to go to boating school for a day, and guess what! Spongybobby is dere! Crap! No seriously, after some really boring scenes, It's lunchtime and Squidward gets beat up. Then, in class, Mrs. Pop tells squidward that he has drive with spongebob for a test, Spongebob is the driver of the boat and after some crazy antics, squidward gets put in a full body cast. Because of this, he fails the test and has to go to boating school for another week. Spongebob is crazy stalker and Mrs. Puff don't give a jelly. Soyeah that's boating buddies
Worst Character: Spongebob
Worst Moment: The Ending
Worst Quote: "Just like i did in grade school"- Squidward
http://www.sbmania.net/pictures.php?img=LqvfBCzHQA7CO3chiqunz29Q0KrjkdINBaT064j8tBU%3D

DankeToYou

18: Pat No Pay
This episode... is a Krabs abuse episode..... when he didn't do anything wrong. Great. This episode is also a rip-off of Big Pink Loser. THEY RIPPED OFF A GREAT EPISODE!! Patrick was just cruel in this episode. If this was like, attached on to one coarse meal, it would have been okay. But as it is... it's the worst of season 5. I really can't stand these kind of episodes. Patrick is stupid, because of this he tortures/abuses a character. It's not funny, it's not new. It's just bad. (yeh i'm so lazy but this is my 500th post)
Worst Character: Patrick Star
Worst Moment: "You destroyed many of the things i love"
Worst Quote: "I'm payin' for it all right!"- JerkButtHead himself, Mister Patrick Star.
http://www.sbmania.net/pictures.php?img=mar2CPCDH15jzbzcZv6HiQPz9TVjIkjFAPOMRsBQ0sU%3D

toasterstrutel

Krabby Patty Burglar
Paton pay is bad IMO. But it's not close the worst. Probably because it's short so it can't hurt me. But I don't judge episodes on there length. I am afraid of bananas. I inte rest of your list has good reviewing style. I also like you're choices even if they had been a bit predictable.

DankeToYou

Bubbles99swell said:
Can you please tell us #17. It's been 2 weeks now.
no
17: Squid Baby
I was watching SOOW today so this is the perfect time to update. this episode is gross. and wrong. So basically Squidward hits his head on a mailbox and turns into a... baby.......... WHAT. It's gross, annoying and cruel. I really don't wanna review so uhh............... Squidward gets tortured helped by SpongeBob and Patrick and then they hit his head so much he turns back to normal.

Back