Top 50 Worst Spongebob Episodes

skinnybeans17

Only semi-active now, had a regretful past here.
50. Rodeo Daze (My 30th Least Favorite Episode)
49. Pineapple Fever (Squidward Torture)
48. Little Yellow Book (My 2nd Least Favorite Episode)
47. Pet or Pests (My 36th Least Favorite Episode)
46. Plankton's Good Eye (I acatually like this episode)
45A. Pre Hibernation Week (Same as #46)
45B. Nature Pants (Meh Episode)
Hornable Mention: The Paper (Same as #46 and #45A)
I am guessing #44 is I Heart Dancing even though I like that episode.
I will follow this topic so I can see the top 44.

DankeToYou

DO I NOT LOOK HAPPY TO YOU
Episode 44 : I Heart Dancing
In this episode, spongebob starts dancing, he dances so good that he gets an audition, so squidward trys to ruin the audition by tiring him out. Wow. This episode... was cruel. Squidward is extremely unlikeable here. He tries to tire spongebob out for his own selfish needs! HAHAHA SO FUNNY. Squilliam does the exact same dance as spongebob because...... forced karma? Speaking of karma, squidward gets small karma even though he had a very unlikeable appearance. I mean like, really? For doing nothing in jellyfishing he is nearly killed, but even when is extremely unlikeable here he gets... next to nothing. Huh. Great job writers! :fail: . I really dislike this episode
Worst Character: Squidward
Worst Moment: When squidward tires spongebob out
Worst Quote: "After all i've done for you"- Squidward (GO CHOKE ON A FORK)
CLUE: STORY TIME!
7lOjKIM.jpg

skinnybeans17

I acatually like I Heart Dancing. But I can see why you hate it.
I am guessing the next one is either The Main Drain or Face Freeze.

DankeToYou

Episode 43: Main Drain is a very boring episode. It's mostly made up of filler and nothing really interesting happens. The plot is that spongebob and patrick see a sink all clogged up, so they try to pull it's plug, mr.krabs over hears it and then mr.krabs tells a story about how two kids pulled the main drain and all the water was sucked up. Spongebob and patrick are interested in this story, so they try to get clues about the main drain. They finally find where the main drain is and they go on an adventure with patricks house, we cram in some squid torture, and then they get to the main drain and then patrick says
"Lets pull it" Spongebob tells him not to and then he says: "Well how do we know if it isn't a fake?" So basically he saying that he is willing to destroy the world to peak his curiosity. Smart move. Plankton and Krabs stop him and they tell them that they were the ones who pulled the plug. Then how are they still alive, patrick then pulls it and then it's revealed it was all a story. Great. But seriously this episode is extremely boring and i hated the twist at the end.
Worst Character: Patrick
Worst Moment: The Ending
Worst Quote: "Well how do me know if it isn't a fake?"- Patrick
Clue: The Party Blues
SpongeBob.s7e15b.The.Main.Drain.RUS_SpanchBob.info.jpg

skinnybeans17

I hate The Main Drain. It's my 33rd Least Favorite Episode of the show.
The next one is Party Pooper Pants.

DankeToYou

Episode 42 :bullshrimp: :
uQdJD8t.jpg

This episode is pretty cruel. Spongebob is way too cruel in this episode. He gives squidward constant torment. He is really unlikeable in this episode. Squidward gets nice and spongebob gets jealous . I hate jealousy episodes and this is no exception. It is just. Mean. In the beginning he flat out admitted he likes watching the sunset with squidward. HE EVEN KICKED SQUIDWARD OUT OF HIS OWN PARTY! Squidward was underserving of this torment that spongebob gave squidward. It was sorta nice to see spongebob have a spongebob. But even then they had some problems, like they treated squidward like a freak when he acts the same way spongebob does! This is also paired with TLAP................ What a bad pairing.
Worst Moment: When squidward got kicked out of his party :cry:
Worst Character: :kelpface:
Worst Quote: "Now do yourself a big fat favor and get out, bub"- :yell:
Clue: Big Man
SpongeBob.s5e07b.Breath.Of.Fresh.Squidward.RUS_SpanchBob.info.jpg

spongie33

Sad Squidward Expert
Staff
I think either SpongeBob and the big one, or big sister Sam

Back