SpongeBob and Patrick's Big Noogie Adventure

Stinkoman 20X6

I want to get lost in your rock and roll
I've decided to give up on the color-coding. It makes it more time-consuming to finish one scene.

SpongeBob Resurfaces!

The Big Shrimp Bay and the Squidboat rowed to Point Dread, where the starting line had been set up. A cartoon form of Potty the Parrot showed up with a chart and an umbrella.

Potty: Rawk, here's a recap of the Cannibal Run:

Point Noir
Chasm of Scythes
Bottomless Falls
Hole of Oddities
Island of Giant Pokmon
Sunken City of Atlantis
Picnic Grounds of Terror
Glacier of Creepiness
Father Whirlpool
Cliffs of Crushing

Potty and the chart disappeared.

Patrick: I miss SpongeBob.
Sandy: Ah told y'all already, Sp-SpongeBob's fine.
Patrick: (bawling) He's been under the Lagoon for six hours!
Sandy: SpongeBob's always fine...right?
Patrick: We can't do this crazy thing without him! WE NEED HIM!!!
Plankton: (calling down from the Squidboat) You ladies lose your mascot? That's a crying shame! (imitates crying that eventually turns into laughing)
Sandy: We...don't need SpongeBob anyway, r-right?

Mr. Krabs sighed.

Patrick: We need to be together! (pause) And I need a burrito. I'm so hungry.
Sandy: (slaps him with the bamboo stick oar; to Mr. Krabs) SpongeBob's...a-always fine...right?

Sandy looked at her reflection in the water, wiping her eye, as sad music played. In her reflection, she imagined it turning into SpongeBob, uttering his usual "Dahahahaha!" laugh. Her eyes started to get glassy until Mr. Krabs tapped her shoulder and pointed. The frogfish suddenly remerged, with SpongeBob on the grandma's head.

SpongeBob: Hey, guys!

The frogfish swam up and put SpongeBob back on the Squidboat.

SpongeBob: (talking really fast) First the Krakken ate me then I thought I'd drown but I kept alive by breathing my own burps, then the Frogfish and I became friends, he's really a great guy when you get to know him.

He then waved to the frogfish, who caught and ate a flying scallop, and then submerged back into the Lagoon, waving back.

Sandy: Ah told y'all he was fine.
Mr. Krabs: We might as well quit now. The Cannibal Run is impossible! No one's ever survived it!
SpongeBob: Mr. Krabs, as manager of the Krusty Krab, you are my employer, and I always consider my employers to be my best friends.
Mr. Krabs: Ye never had any employers before me, boy.
SpongeBob: And best friends stick together, even through the tough times.
Mr. Krabs: But this is an impossible time!
SpongeBob: (gives Sandy a kiss on the cheek, causing her to blush; to Mr. Krabs) You said that people sometimes do stupid things out of love! This is one of those stupid times!
Mr. Krabs: But I don't live any of ye! I barely like any of you!
Sandy: Well, our only other option is losing the Pirate's Hook to Plankton. Do y'all really want that?
Mr. Krabs: Arrgh, I don't like you guys, but I don't like him even more!
Patrick: Let's do this thing, buddies! Ain't no thing but a chicken wing!

He held out his hand, waiting for a high-five. No one volunteered, so he used the bamboo stick to high-five himself.

Patrick: Whoo! Go, us!

Next scene: The Cannibal Run!

Stinkoman 20X6

The Cannibal Run!

Point Noir

Potty flew up to the starting line and blew through the saxophone. Everyone just stared.

SpongeBob: What's with the saxophone?
Potty: Rawk, Patchy lost our trumpet.

Patchy waved down the green flag, holding an umbrella. The Big Shrimp Bay sped off.

Patchy: And...you're off! Huh? Guys? SpongeBob? Why aren't you all going?! *The Squidboat goes while he's going on and closing his eyes* I'm the President of your fan club, for crying out loud! I sawm all the way down here from Encino, California for you guys! (strats bawling) Huh? Wha-...oh. Okay...(calls)...YOU'RE OFF!!!!

The two boats rowed into Point Noir, where dozens of strange sea creatures watched them go.

Mr. Krabs: Oh, I'm useless without me money or me formular.
Sandy: Not yet y'all ain't.

She ripped off his shirt causing his arms to spin.

Sandy: Grab the stern with yer legs!

Mr. Krabs did this, acting as a fan that sped up the Squidboat, so it was neck and neck with the Big Shrip Bay.

Sandy: We're neck n' neck!

Didn't I just say that? Oh well. Squidward and Plankton walked into the cannon room where the cannons were lined up. Squidward busted the window open and the cannons were pointed towards them.

SpongeBob: Incoming!

They were blasted, but this caused a huge wave which drifted the Squidboat, thus, they were ahead.

Sandy: (looking behind her) We're ahead!
Plankton#: Oh, tartar sauce!

Man, Sandy's stealing all my lines today.

Chasm of Scythes

The Squidboat rowed past razor-blades flying eveywhere. Producer Randy also stood there, trying to stab at them with his sword.

Randy: Hey, hey! Conseguir tus extremos detrs aqu y luchar como los hombres verdaderos, cobardes! {Hey, hey! Get your butts back here and fight like real men, cowards!}
Sandy: I reckon we're gonna be the first into...

They approached the small cavern where huge scythes were cutting across. They came back, with the boat split into four different pieces, each character on a different piece.

Sandy: ...the Chasm of Scythes.
Mr. Krabs: What now?
Patrick: Ooh! Ooh! We lose?
SpongeBob: Patrick, what about all that stuff you said about friendship and trying and never giving up?
Patrick: Ehhh...don't know. Sometimes I just say stuff, you know? Helps me get in the moooood.

*commerical break*

Now it was the Big Shrimp Bay's turn to pass through the Chasm. However, the pirate crew all swam down in Squidboats and lifted up the ship. Then they carried the ship over the chasm.

Sandy: (points) Why didn't we thinka that?

The crew threw the ship back into the water and jumped back in. The boat stopped next to the four Squidboat pieces. Plankton opened up the back windows.

Plankton: So, Krabs, are you all cut u about losing the Pirate's Hook? Have I shredded any hoped of victory? Are you falling apart at the seams?!

The ship swam away, Plankton laughing his tiny little head off.

Mr. Krabs: I could almost handle losing my formular and me restaurant, but not me money, if I didn't have to listen to that waste o' hot gas!

All of a sudden, SpongeBob sneezed, releasing all his snot onto Patrick's piece. As he sniffled it all back in, the snot stuck their pieces together, like glue.

SpongeBob: Sorry, I'm allergic to bad puns.
Patrick: (gasp) SpongeBob, you're a mad geinus! Go sneeze on Sandy!
Sandy: SpongeBob, just because we're dating and all, doesn't mean ah'm gonna let y'all...

But she was too late. SpongeBob sneezed on her as well, connecting her piece. Patrick then dragged him over to Mr. Krabs. SpongeBob started gearing up a prelude to a sneeze (Aaahhh...ahhhh...) as Mr. Krabs sat there patiently.

Mr. Krabs: (sigh) Bring it on.

SpongeBob sneezed all over Mr. Krabs.

Bottomless Falls

Patrick looked at the snot-covered ship.

Patrick: We're a river booger, cool!
Plankton: (out the back window) Well, well, well, I hope you kitties can fly too, 'cause you're gonna need to to get over the Bottomless Falls!

There were two waterfalls that split the Lagoon. Inbetween them was a huge bottomless pit.

Plankton: Squidward, activate the rockets!

Squidward pulled a lever as he steered up on deck. Plankton closed the back window. Jet rockets sprung out from the side of the ship and activated, allowing the ship to fly over the falls. The crew cheered. Now, the Squidboat was approaching the falls.

Sandy: How in tarnation are we eveh getin' over that there pit?
Mr. Krabs: Power or no power, we're not losing to Plankton!

They started to fall down. Mr. Krabs grabbed a six-pack of Dr. Kelp and popped all the tops, releasing a huge soda rocket that shot them over the falls, and past the Big Shrimp Bay.

Patrick: (yelling down to the BSB) Opinin adis a mi extremo, lechones! Woo-hoo! {Say goodbye to my butt, suckers! Woo-hoo!}

The Big Shrimp Bay easily surpassed them, however.

Plankton#: (calling from the deck) Perch non dite arrivederci alla mia estremit, polloni? Boo-hoo! {Why don't you say goodbye to my butt, suckers?}

Hole of Oddities

The BSB raced into the Hole of Oddities, a huge portal to a mysterious dimension.

SpongeBob: What the shrimp is that?
Mr. Krabs: That would be the Hole of Oddities.
Patrick: Why's it called the Hole of Oddities, man?
Sandy: I reckon we're about to find out.

They then got into the Hole too. Inside the hole, there was a huge miriachi band, led by everyone's favorite annoying Mexican cabaret dancer producer.

Randy:
Oh, mi autor PokDouglas del ventilador del faovirte,
l ahora est en el grado del eigth,
Y l est tomando a introduccin clases espaolas,
Tan el escribir para m ser mucho ms fcil!

{Oh, my favorite fan author PokDouglas,
He's now in the eigth grade,
And he's taking into Spanish classes,
So writing for me will be much easier!}
[sup]1[/sup]

We cut to the Squidboat, to see they had turned into live-action puppets (even though Randy and his mirachi band were still in cartoon form).

Sandy: Oh, now ah get it.

SpongeBob lifted up his shirt to reveal the puppeteer's arm underneath.

SpongeBob: HOLEH CRRUUUDDDD!!!! I'M A FOREARM FROM THE WAIST DOWN!!!
*they all start screaming*

They then exited the Hole, back in their cartoon forms.

Sandy: (looking back) Well, ah reckon that was...disturbin'.

They continued rowing.

Island of Giant Pokmon

The Island of Giant Pokmon was made out like a log flume ride. So as they went down the first time, a giant Rampardos contineued to launch a Flamethrower at them. You'd think that since it was raining heavily, Rampardos or his Flamethrower wouldn't have much power, but the Pokmon world physics don't apply in this little fic.

Rampardos: Rampaarrrrrdos!

Even more giant Pokmon (Dragonite and Dodrio, respectively) continued to blast fire at them. Back at the Big Shrimp Bay, there was now a huge fire on deck.

Stevie: (running around with a flaming butt) HOLEH SHRIMP!!! MY BUTT'S ON FIRE!!!
Randy: (with his sombrero on fire) Caliente! Caliente! {Hot! Hot!}

The final Pokmon (Articuno, Larvitar, and Torkoal) finished blasting fire at them as the log flume ride came to an end.

Sunken City of Atlantis

Mr. Krabs: (reading the singn on one of the rocks) "Sunken City of Atlantis". I don't see no city! I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!
Sandy: Y'all don't have aneh money, pinhead!
Mr. Krabs: (sniffling) Don't remind me.

The rockets on the Big Shrimp Bay sprung out again yet this time, they were firing up, thus allowing through gravity for the Big Shrimp Bay to dive into the Lagoon. SpongeBob summoned the frogfish.

SpongeBob: *making porpoise-like noises*
Frogfish: *making roaring noises*

The frogfish used its grandma tongue to grab the Squidboat.

Grandma: Now hang onto the boat, kiddies!

The four of them grasped the boat as the frogfish dove underwater, Grandma carrying the Squidboat underwater with him. Atlantis's security guards started shooting beams at the Big Shrimp Bay and the Frogfish Squidboat. Since Sandy had a breathing mouthpeice, she didn't need to hold her breath in the goo. Everyone else did, however.

Picnic Grounds of Terror

They then resurfaced onto the dock that led to the Picnic Grounds of Terror. There was a huge umbrella being held over all of them to sheild their "lunch" from the rain. They then all hopped back into their boats and sped off. The frogfish appeared and threw the Squidboat past the Big Shrimp Bay. Plankton watched them fly past.

Glacier of Creepiness

Once they landed, they were in front of the Glacier of Creepiness. A creepy face appeared on the glacier. So that's how it got its name. Sandy didn't care, however. She pulled out the nuclear cannon she grabbed from Spongebot earlier and used it to melt the Glacier, making a path for them.

Father Whirlpool

Next up was the Father Whirlpool. They were all sucked into the whirlpool. We then cut to SpongeBob's dad in the bathroom back at the house, looking into the toilet.

Mr. SquarePants: Whoa. I really gotta lay off those Cheeto's Puffs©. burps loudly) Oh-h0-h0, escuse me!

On the other side of the Whirlpool, they were both spit out. The rain was now starting to calm down.

Cliffs of Crushing

The Squidboat was now ahead. They fianlly came to the Cliffs of Crushing, waiting for the right moment to go in without being crushed.

Sandy: They're going too fast. We need more speed.

Mr. Krabs then waved his fan to speed it up and avoid getting crushed. Plankton was irratated at this. He called down to Spongebot and Pat-Droid, whom were playing croquet on the deck. Sponge-Bot now had his head taped to his body from being blasted off in his previous scene.

Plankton#: Spongebot, Pat-Droid, destroy them! That's an order!
Pat-Droid: Statement: (spinning head around) HERE COMES THE FIIIISSSSTTTTT!!!!!!!
Spongebot: I am too perplexed about my true purpose in the world, now that I know I am not identical to my target like I was designed to be! I cannot help you. (head falls off)

The Big Shrimp Bay ended up getting flattened. They passed the sign saying, "Almost There. Hope You're Still Alive".

Patrick: Whoooooo!!!! Woo! Woo!

In a last-effort attempt, Plankton fired another cannonball at them. It sunk the Squidboat, just as they were about to cross the Finish Line. Patchy gasped.

Plankton: (in the same style as in the movie) Yes! Yes! Yeessss!!!!!

Just then, Mr. Krabs's hand popped up and teared the finish line. They tehn climbed up out of the water, as Patchy and Potty cheered.

Plankton#: I'm the laughingstock of Bikini Bottom!
Randy: Ha! (runs away)
Squidward: Maybe scaring isn't really your thing.
Plankton: (hops off him) Arrgh!
Squidward: Eh-heh-heh. I'm gonna go home now.

He hopped onto another Squidboat and cut the rope, causing it to fall into the water. Patchy walked over to the heroes. It had now fully stopped raining.

Patchy: You guys are awesome! See? This is why I started this whole fan club!
Patrick: (muttering to himself) I still wish I had my own fan club.
Patchy: But now comes the tough part. You must defeat me in death combat!

Sandy simply picked up Patrick, and threw him at Patrick, knocking him out. Patrick climbed back onto deck.

SpongeBob: Wow, challenging. [/sarcasm]
Sandy:
Let's just get that Hook and get on outta here!

Plankton dropped his hat and stomped on it in frustration.

*commercial break*

Next scene: Your Worst Nightmares!

[sup]1[/sup]Lol, making fun of my own personal life.

Stinkoman 20X6

The Horror of the Pirate's Hook!

It was now very early morning at the Goo Lagoon. SpongeBob, Patrick, Sandy, and Mr. krabs walked up to the top of the Diamond of Pearl, where the Pirate's Hook layed.

Patrick: Yeah!

He started to run toward the Hook. Mr. Krabs stopped him.

Mr. Krabs: Remember, the Pirate's Hook is an artifact of unimaginable power. But once we get close to it, the Hook will shine, and your worst nightmare will spring forth. It's only if you can overcome that fear that you get the Hook. So let me first because...

Then the three of them, thinking Krabs was planning to take the Hook for himself, dogpiled onto him. Patrick then popped out and laughed evilly.

Patrick: I ain't scared of anything!
SpongeBob: What about spiders?
Sandy: And ghosts.
Mr. Krabs: And Glovey Glove.
Patrick: *scoffs*

Behind him, the Hook turned around and shined on Patrick. He was zapped back into his original clothing as the Pearl turned into a huge dark graveyard. Ghosts rised out of their graves, creeping Patrick out. Then, he heard rumbling from behind him. There was a giant tombstone marked, "Spidey Glove". Out burst a giant Glovey Glove, with spider legs, a spider mouth, a glove-shaped spider abdomen, and stereo-typical evil doll eyes.

Patrick: AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Using his abdomen, Spidey Glove tied up Patrick with his silk and grabbed him.

Spidey Glove: (in an evil Goofy Goober-like voice) Remember, with great fear comes great reponsibility! (laughs evilly)
Patrick: Ee-hee-hee! Ee-hee-hee!
Ghost of Darth Vader: Remember, Patrick, the fear is strong within you.
Patrick: Nooooooo!!!!!
Ghost of William Shakesphere: To fear, or not to fear, that is the easily-answerable question.
Ghost of Dr. Nick Rivera: Hi, everybody! (pause) You're a coward.
*they all laugh evilly*
Patrick: *screams* Get away from me!

Sandy attempted to vanquish Spidey Glove using Spongebot's nuclear cannon, but each blast simply bounced off them.

Mr. Krabs: No one can help him now. He must battle his own demons.
SpongeBob: Wow, that's scary. Who's gonna go up there next? Cause it ain't gonna be me...

Mr. Krabs pushed SpongeBob over. As the Hook shined, SpongeBob was also zapped back into his original outfit. He was now on a stage, with audience made up entirely of sea bears like the one in The Camping Episode.

SpongeBob: Holy Krabby Patties! Telling jokes to wild sea bears! My worst nightmare! (through the microphone) Um, so, a sea bear and a jellyfish, they're pooping in the Kelp Forest and...

All of a sudden, the Sea Bears came over and started mauling him to death as he screamed. Sandy walked past them and over to the Hook, which then transformed into a stereo-typical girly home. She walked inside to see a silhouette at the couch.

Sandy: Hey, I'm looking for the Pirate's Hook. Have you...*gasps*

The silhouette walked over to see it was Sandy in the future. She was now overweight and had fur mange. She was also wearing an air helmet like in the first eight seasons. She spoke will a hillbilly Texan accent.

Future Sandy: Ahhh, howdy, me. Shucks, ah remembeh bein' your age, when I was um, dum-dum...what's that word for when people knows lot of stuff and...stuff.
Sandy: (gulp) Smart?
Future Sandy: That's it, smart, yeah. When ah was young like you, ah neveh told Mr. Krabs and Patrick and that other nerdy guy how important they really were to me!
Mr. Krabs: (watching from outside) Egads.
Future Sandy: Come on in and have some teeny little cakes!

She stuffed a cupcake into present-day Sandy's mouth as she dragged her in. Sandy spit it out in disgust.

Sandy: You're not me. You can't be me. I was supposed to do something important.
Future Sandy: Nothing's more important then duh-duh-duh...what's the word for when you like someone and you marry them and stuff?
Sandy: L-l-love?
Future Sandy: Yeah, that's it, love! Right!

She jumped onto the chair, where we see Future Patrick, who has outgrown his obesity and become quite muscular.

Patrick: (deeper voice) Hey, baby. I see you've met my wife.

And then they leaned in to kiss, Future Sandy taking off her helmet for a brief moment. We didn't actually see them kiss, but we cut outside and heard the sound, followed by the louest most highest pitch scream ever uttered before. Sandy ran out in pure terror, before getting mauled to death by the sea bears. Mr. Krabs stood next to the Hook, laughing his head off.

Mr. Krabs: Ar-har-har-har-har! I told you idiots, you should have let me go first! The Hook won't affect me.

The Hook shone on Krabs, but nothing happened.

Mr. Krabs: I live me worst nightmare every day, putting up with you three nitwits!

All of the nightmare elements disappeared, as a creeped-out Patrick, and a crippled SpongeBob and Sandy, lay on the ground.

Next scene: Plankton's Comeuppance!

Stinkoman 20X6

Plankton's Comeuppance!

Suddenly, the Hook was shot out of Mr. Krabs's claw. We pan over to see Plankton, Clem, the TattleTale Strangler, Producer Randy, Stevie, and the remaining 8 members of the pirate crew had reached the top as well.

Plankton: Hand over the Hook, Krabs!

They all dogpiled onto the Hook, before Plankton burst out, with the Hook.

Plankton: Ah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!!! YES!!!! And now, Mr. Krabs, my dear frenemie, to scare you to pieces!
Mr. Krabs: No, Plankton!!! Not like this!!! NOT LIKE THIS!!!
Patrick: El suspenso es matanza yo.
Plankton: Ah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!!!!!!
Mr. Krabs: (extreme closeup in the parody of Home Alone) NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Hook shined with terror. Instantly, Krabs blew up into a million pieces.

Patrick: Uh, guys? This ain't fun anymore.
Sandy: For once, Patrick, ah completely agree with y'all.
SpongeBob: I want to go home.
Plankton: Not so fast, you little jellyfish.
Stevie: Hey, that's very offending!
Plankton: I'm sure I've got room for you all in my slave army! Ah-ha-ha!!

The TattleTale Strangler and the Pirate Captain from Dying for Pie walked over and started dragging the three of them away.

Plankton: I've done it! I'm the scariest copepod alive!!! Now all that's left is to rule the fast food industry with an iron Hook! Ah-ha!!

He turned around to his pirate crew. They started laughing along with him. But then, out of nowhere, Mr. Krabs completely re-assebled himself.

Mr. Krabs: Arrgh, hey there, Plankton.
*very long stare from Plankton*
Plankton: Hang on a min. I just scared you to pieces! (does the weakest and lamest roar you could ever imagine)
Mr. Krabs: Ar-har-har-har-har-har!
Plankton: No, really! I scared you to pieces!

He then shook the Hook, wondering why it didn't seem to be working.

Mr. Krabs: Ar-har-har-har! You've forgotten, Plankton! Crabs are instant healers! We can regenerate back fast as a sponge!
SpongeBob: It's true! (rips off a large piece of his head) AAAHHH!!! (it instantly grows back) See?
Mr. Krabs: And besides, I totally broke meslef apart on purpose! You couldn't scare a puzzle to pieces! Ar-har-har-har-har!
Plankton: I don't understand...I'm scary. The Hook! It's making my worst nightmare come true!

SpongeBob, Patrick, Sandy, and Stevie now joined Mr. Krabs in laughing at Plankton.

Mr. Krabs: You've lost your edge, Plankton! You're off the plank!
TattleTale Stranger: Now that he mentions it, I've never met anyone un-scarier!
*entire crew starts laughing*
Plankton: My own crew?! No!!!
Sandy: (while laughing) Ah'm supposed to be scared of that?!!?
Patrick: You're no Spidey-Glove, that's for sure!
SpongeBob: (while laughing) You'd last two seconds with a sea bear!
Stevie: (while laughing) I like pancakes!
Potty and Patchy: (from the Lagoon below) Ah-ha-ha-ha!!!
Plankton: I'm scary!
Mr. Krabs: (walks over to Plankton) I'll be taking that! (grabs the Hook from Plankton and kicks him over to the edge of the Pearl)
Plankton: (standing up) No, seriously, I'm scary.

The edge of the Pearl started to crack. Plankton then found himself plummeting down on a broken piece of the Pearl.

Plankton: No-hoo-h0-h0-hoo!!! Oh-h0...

The piece kept flipping over as Plankton kept trying to stay on top of it. But then he got crushed onto the Diamond's stairway with the Pearl. He popped out, bruised, with his hat slightly torn.

Plankton: I-I-I'm scary!!!!

We pan up to see SpongeBob, Patrick, Stevie, Sandy, Mr. Krabs, Producer Randy, The TattleTale Strangler, Spongebot, Pat-Droid, Clem, Patchy, Potty, and the rest of the pirate crew laughing at Plankton.

Then, the stairway broke leaving Plankton plummeting again. This time, he landed on a Diamond piece drifting at sea. He was crushed by the broken Pearl piece again. Then, the broken Diamond piece landed on it too, acting as a teetor-totter that launched Plankton up onto a cieling of very pointy stalacmites.

Plankton: Ow! Ow! Ow ow!
*more laughing*

He then slipped off, with scalops eating at him as he fell.

Plankton: No-hoo-h0-h0-hoo!!! Oh-h0....

He then landed on a ledge of the Diamond. Just then, he was run over by a monorail. :P

*more laughing*

Just then, a worm came over and kicked him into the Big Shrimp Bay. His landing caused a leak in the ship, that caused it to start sinking rapidly.

Plankton: NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He bumped into the door, which flew into a pillar on the Diamond. The sea bears then came over and mauled him. He was now severly injured, with his attenae broken and his hat torn to shreds.

Plankton: Whosepuhepuh, scary of the witch shark ima weiner. Whaddya say?

He then spotted Mr. Krabs with the Hook.

Plankton: Aaaahhhh!!!!

He then opened the door and ran into the pillar, causing it to fall over and crush him. A snail then came over and lifted up tis foot in front of the pillar. As we cut back to Krabs and the three of them, we hearda tinkling sound offscreen.

Sandy: So, Plankton's worst nightmare was realizing that he wasn't scary or evil after all.
Mr. Krabs: That may have been Plankton's worst nightmare, but we can't blame the Hook.

He flipped it off tto reveal a switch on the back labled "Scary: On/Off".

Mr. Krabs: I turned it off right after I picked it up!
SpongeBob: So he really wasn't ever scary at all!
Sandy: Smooth, Eugene.
Producer Randy: Cada en un segundo. {Hang on a second.} Being the first mate, this means I'm the capitn temporario {acting captain).

We cut to producer Randy, his sombrero being replaced by a larger version of Plankton's captain hat, turned the cannon towards them.

Producer Randy: I'll be taking the Hook now!

Spongebot and Pat-Droid then appeared. Spongebot kicked the cannon around, knocking most of them out and pointing it towards Stevie.

Stevie: Pancakes!

The cannon fired at Stevie, shooting him at a pillar. Then, due to apparently eating hobonaro peppers earlier, he farted fire, burning a nearby TattleTale Strangler and Dying for Pie pirate captain.

Pirate captain: Work really burns me up.
TattleTale Strangler: Ditto.

They then walked away. Producer Randy and the remaining members of the crew all stood up and walked away.

Producer Randy: (shrugs it off) Eh.

Next scene: Judgement Day!

Stinkoman 20X6

Judgement Day!

Sandy walked over to Spongebot.

Sandy: Nice job. Although I don't think Stevie really desserved that.
Spongebot: (walking away; his head falling off) Acceptable losses.

Meanwhile, Pat-Droid ate the entire cannon as Stevie watched.

Stevie: So you and me can be friends now, right?
Pat-Droid: Suggestion...

He suddenly transformed into a Swiss Army Knife (in the case that several weaponous objects popped out of him). He then started chasing Stevie as Stevie screamed.

Pat-Droid: (chasing Stevie) Assmilate! Assimilate!

Sandy, SpongeBob, and Patrick walked over to Mr. Krabs with the Hook as Pat-Droid continued to chase Stevie in the background.

Sandy: So, who gets the Hook?
Mr. Krabs: With its power, I could be someone again!
SpongeBob: I could make enough Krabby Patties to end world hunger!
Patrick: And I could use it to scare people into thinking I'm smart.
Sandy: (guarding the Hook) You'll never get it.
Mr. Krabs: It's mine!

They all started to fight over the Hook as Stevie finished battering Pat-Droid with a bunch of grapes.

Stevie: Wow, that spaghetti hurt my tummy. But if I had never eaten it, I would've never known that I could finish it all!
Sandy: (as Patrick is sucking on the Hook and Mr. Krabs is trying to pull it away from them) What in the Alamo is he talkin' about?
Stevie: Eggies!
Mr. Krabs: Wait, he's onto something!
SpongeBob: Really?
Patrick: (hops back down) Yes! This whole voyage has been like eating spaghetti!
Stevie: I like pancakes!
Patrick: If we had never come, we'd would've never known how far we'd go to get what we wanted!
Stevie: (upside-down) My head feels funny.
Patrick: And...we'd never realize that we had what we wanted all along!
Stevie: (popping up behind Patrick) Pip pop ta doodly doo!
Patrick: Mr. Krabs, you still saved the day, even without all your money.
Mr. Krabs: Arrr, still wasn't worth it though.
Patrick: Sandy realized how much she truly hates me!
Sandy: *socks Patrick*
Patrick: SpongeBob got to kiss his true love.
*SpongeBob blushes*
Patrick: And I'm gonna get a new unicycle for Christmas! And we all did it without the Pirate's Hook! And we did it...(hugging them all)...together!
Stevie: Peace out! (walks away)
Mr. Krabs: You know, something seems fishy about him.

Just then, a helicopter landed on the Diamond of Pearl. Judge Finkleback and about 12 S.W.A.T Team members stepped out.

Mr. Krabs: Did you come to give me me stuff back?
Judge Finkleback: No! We came to finish what Plankton started: banishing you forever! (smacks gavel down on a S.WA.T Team helmet)

*commercial break*

They all started to draw in closer on the four of them.

Sandy: Ah don't reckon so. Krabby here just saved all your butts from a future ruled by Plankton! (walks up to Finkleback) So I think you're gonna thank him, get his money, and give him his job back! NOWWW!!!!!!
Judge Finkleback: Um, okay. (smacks the gavel down again)
Mr. Krabs: Really? I can be the owner of the Krusty Krab again?

Judge Finkleback turned to a cartoon version of Quassim Middleton from the Naked Brothers Band, wearing a business suit.

Finkleback: Sorry, Quassim. You're just not working out.

A Godzilla-size bag of cash poofed in, crushing Patchy, Potty, the SWAT team, and the shrine of the Pirate's Hook.

Mr. Krabs: (runs over and hugs the bag) Oh, money! Me children! I missed ye all so much! Who's your daddy

Quassim walked over to Mr. Krabs and struck a fist at him.

Quassim: I'm gonna get you for this, man, if it's the last thing I do! Peace out! (laughing evilly as he poofs away)
Finkleback: He was a heck of a businessman, in his own way.

They all poofed away as Mr. Krabs stuffed the giant bag of money into his pocket (it's a cartoon).

Next scene: The Final Arrival!

Back