SpongeBob and Patrick's Big Noogie Adventure

Stinkoman 20X6

I want to get lost in your rock and roll
Oh my gosh...hilarious! Genius writing when Patrick pees in the soup.
That was taken from Big Boogey Adventure. :P

Happy Birthday SpongeBob SquarePants!

We cut back to the Big Shrimp Bay to reveal that the "Magic Eye" on Plankton's desk let them see the view from the Dutchman's eyes. Thus, they were now looking at the eyes traveling through Patrick's digestive tract.

Plankton#: Ugh, it's like she knows how to use Patrick as a weapon. We need to stop those kids from getting the Hook!
Squidward: Funny you should mention that, Captain Plankton.

He pulled out blueprints for the SB and Pat robots we've been seeing earlier. They were labled "Spongebot" and "Pat-Droid".

Squidward: I've been working on some designs for robots that can backtrack and eliminate those annoying laugh-in-a-box's.

Just then, the two robots appeared in front of them.

Plankton#: You work fast!
Squidward: Whoa. I really do.
Spongebot: We are from the future. Squidward built us to ensure that the Lord of Terror gets the Pirate's Hook before SpongeBob and Patrck do. We offer our services as assasins. Or maids if you need cleaning.
Pat-Droid: Statement: I like pie! (head pops up with a farting noise)
Squidward: (as Plankton hops off his shoulder) I designed you to be unthinking, unfeeling killing machines!
Spongebot: Pat-Droid was damaged on the surface world!
Pat-Droid: (jumps onto the floor) Hehehehe!!! Damaged!

Back at the Gatekeeper's Beach, the Duthcman and Jenkins were arguing in the cave.

Jenkins: Check to see if they went in the closet!
Dutchman: Oh, shut up!
Jenkins: No, shut the door! And while you're in there, get me a sandwhich!
Dutchman: I said shut up!
Jenkins: No, you shut up!
Dutchman: No, you!
Jenkins: Uh-uh, yousa!

Meanwhile, SpongeBob, Patrick, and Krabs were dragging the Squidboat out of the cave while Sandy stood on the beach. They had somehow gotten their hats back on. Sandy was also holding an umbrella in the scene due to the rain.

Sandy: Anehone know how a dinky raft with a bankrupt crab can catch that enormous yacht?

As they were dragging, a huge birhtday cake dragged up onto the shore in an inner tube.

SpongeBob and Patrick: Cake!
Sandy: (as they're dragging it over) Doesn't this seem strange to anehone?
SpongeBob: Well, a chocolate cake with strawberry is a bit unconventional.
Patrick: Don't look a gift cake in the mouth.
Sandy: (reading the frosting) "Happy Birthday SpongeBob SquarePants"? It's probably a trap, since it's not your birthday.
Patrick: (looking at the audience) Maybe it's celebrating the show's birthday!
Sandy: I think we should leave it...

But she was too late. SpongeBob and Patrick were already eating it like pigs.

Patrick: it's frost-tastic!

He forced some cake into Sandy and Mr. Krabs's mouths.

Mr. Krabs: Mm, this is good. I can't say I've ever had a cake quite this...

Then all of them except Sandy suddenly dropped. Sandy spit out the cake and eventually fell into the trance. Spongebot popped out of the cake.

Spongebot: Good work, putting a sleeping potion into the cake mix, Pat-Droid. (looking down) Pat-Droid?
Pat-Droid: (covered in cake) Statement: I am dreaming that I am a Piloswine.

Spongebot slapped his head and contacted Plankton and Squidward via a phone in his hand.

Spongebot: The tragets are neutralized and ready for dream infiltration, Captain Plankton.
*cut back to the Big Shrimp Bay*
Plankton#: Good work, Spongebot. Now, Squidward, it's time for a downright scaring. (laughs evilly, then stops) Oh, come on, Squidward. You're supposed to laugh with me, or else I look like a jerk. (goes back to laughing evilly)
Squidward: (weak laugh) Eh heh heh heh.

Next scene: Dream Infiltration!

Stinkoman 20X6

Dream Infiltration

We cut to SpongeBob's dream. He's in space wearing a cowboy/astronaut suit. He was riding on a manatee Krabs. He lassoed a sea cow that resembled Patrick.

Sea Cow Patrick: Moooooooo!
SpongeBob: Yee-haw! I'm the world's greatest cowboy-astronaut!
Krabs manatee: Way to go, SpongeBob, you're the best!

We pan down to Sandy, who was in a dungeon-like room with the two front walls misssing. Her pirate outfit had ben replaced with her regular outfit. It was obviously her dream, corssing with SpongeBob's. Behind her, a pendulum was swinging over Patrick, who was tied up on the floor. Also like Sandy, he was back in his regular outfit in this dream.

Sandy: It's like ah don't even know who y'all are anehmore.
SpongeBob: Sandy? What are you doing in yet another dream of mine?
Sandy: Reliving "The Pit and The Pendulum" for the fourth time. (blushing) You dream about me every night?
Mr. Krabs: (offscreen) What are both of you doing in my recourring dream about Pappytown?!

We look down to see Krabs on a floating island with a castle on it. He was surrounded by bunny-like creatures and he was dressed like during the song from the beginning of Selling Out, and he also had a (candy) cane. SpongeBob flew down and looked back and forth between Pappytown Krabs and manatee Krabs, until Pappytown Krabs whacked him with his cane.

SpongeBob: (to Pappytown Krabs) And who are you?
Pappytown Krabs: I'm the real Mr. Krabs. (points to manatee Krabs) The guy ypu're riding is only part of your sad strange little dream.

Manatee Krabs ripped off his costume to reveal himself to be Quassim Middleton from The Naked Brothers Band in cartoon-form.

Quassim: This is one of my charity funds. It's called the "Stupid Kids Dream Foundation"!

He then poofed away.

SpongeBob: Well...if that's true, where's the real Patrick?
Patrick: (under the pendulum) Right here! I have this dream every night!

Plankton's face appeared in front of all of them.

Plankton: (making faces) Boooo!!! WHOOOOAAAA!!!! Cha-kong! Cha-kong! Cha-kong!
Sandy: If y'all 're here to scare us, just forget it. We ain't in the mood.

Plankton then burs through a door in Sandy's dungeon dream. He had a huge tall and heavilly musuclar body.

Plankton: Ah, Sandy Cheeks, scientist and karate kicker. You're the reason that I'm here. You're the only threat to my plans.
Mr. Krabs: Wait a minute, how did you get so big and muscular?
Plankton: Hey, I'm dreaming, too.

Patrick finally broke through the tape that kept him on the floor just as the pendulum was about to reach him. They all ran over to lankton, who picked up Sandy. He snapped his fingers and a giant pipe appeared in the ceiling.

Plankton: I'll leave you all with a gift! (farts loudly) Uhh, that wasn't the gift. That was this morning's three-cheese omelet. Fear the gouda.

As he climbed up the pipe, he snapped his fingers. The space-dungeon-Pappytown immediately turned into an aerieal view of Texas, referencing the fact that this was still paritally Sandy's dream. Being so high in the sky, SpongeBob, Patrick, and Mr. Krabs (still in their "dream" outfits) proceeded to fall as Plankton waved good-bye and climbed up the pipe.

Patrick: I wish I could wake up, but I don't usually wake up until I pee!
SpongeBob: And I need to wake up via my alarm clock!
Mr. Krabs: Pearl punches me in the gut to wake me up!
SpongeBob: Okay, I got an idea! Mr. Krabs, I'm gonna punch your gut, and while I'm doing you, I need you to imitate my alarm clock! And Patrick, pee, man! Pee like you've never peed before!

Patrick strained to pee as Mr. Krabs yelled a huge foghorn noise that resembled SpongeBob's alarm clock, whilst being punched in the gut by SpongeBob.

This chain reaction woke all three of them up. They were back on the Gatekeeper's Beach, back in the fierce fierce rain, and back in their pirate outfits. Patrick checked his pants and sighs.

Patrick: (gasp) Sandy's been kidnapped by Plankton!
SpongeBob: We have to get her back!
Mr. Krabs: But how?! Plankton has everything! A crew, a bigger boat, and Sandy!
Patrick: Mr. Krabs, if we're gonna get the Pirate's Hook, get your powers back, and save the world from Plankton madness, then we'll need all of us to do it! We gotta get Sandy back!
SpongeBob: If there's one thing Plankton doesn't have, it's...(rips off pirate outfit revealing a business suit like in The Fry Cook Games)...the power of Hulk!!! Huh? (rips off suit revealing regular outfit and muscular body, also like in The Fry Cook Games) The power of HULK!!!!!!

Next scene: Sleep Spell!

Stinkoman 20X6

Sleep Spell!

Plankton and Squidward watched muscular SpongeBob roar like Tarzan from the Magic Eye.

Plankton#: What am I looking at?
Squidward: it's the view from the Dutchman's eyes, Captain Plankton.
Plankton#: But...I thought Patrick ate the eyes.
Squidward: He did. (very long pause) You don't want to think about it too hard there, Captain.

They walked over to Sandy, whom was dressed back in her regular outfit and tied to the mast of the Big Shrimp Bay.

Plankton#: No matter. At least we got our prize.
Sandy: You're an itchin' varmin, Plankton. Ah've met worms scarier then y'all!
Plankton#: Watch it, missy, or I can make your life, very scary! Isn't that right, Squidward?
Squidward: (tending to his scarf) Huh, what? Oh, yes, so scary! Heh-heh!
Plankton#: Keep that up and the employee of the month is gonna be...that guy!

We cut to Stevie sitting in a lawn chair and eating jalapeno peppers.

Stevie:
Frere Jacques, Frere Jacques,
I gotta go to the bathroom, I gotta go to the bathroom,
Blah blah blah blah ding-dong, blah blah blah ding-dong,
Ping-pong ding-dong woo-hoo!

Sandy: If y'all don't let me outta here, y'all 'll know what it was like to live in the ALAMO!!!
Squidward: Oooh, now that's scary. Maybe you can pick up a few pointers from...
Plankton: (hopping onto Sandy's head) I would never let you escape cleanly! And if you think I would, then you're dreaming.

As if on cue, Sandy immediately woke up in her bedroom back at the Oak tree in her treedome. She looked around and finally pulled out Acorn Addie, a Raggedy Anne-style doll with an acorn for a head.

Sandy: (to Acorn Addie; shudders) I just had the craziest dream.

She walked out of bed and opened the door to see a desert deminsion that looks imilar to "Saturn" to the movie Beetlejuice.

She immediately woke up again in the Gatekeeper's Beach along with SB, Pat, and Krabs, paralleling the scene minutes ago.

Sandy: (closeup) I just had the craziest dream.
Patrick: (offscreen) Oooh, is it the one where you can't save us?

We cut to see a freakish hybrid of SpongeBob, Sandy, Mr. Krabs, the frogfish from the movie, and one of the Dutchman's eyes from earlier. SB's, Krabs's, and Pat's voices were all combined into one voice.

SpongePatKrabsFrogfishHybrid: Where are you, Sandy?

Sandy awoke yeat again in a blue-florescent room surrounded by tiny unicorn creatures with big eyes. They spoke with a voice exactly like SpongeBob's.

Unicorn creatures: We can't do it without you. We can't do it without you. We're doomed. (now speaking with voices that resemble Blossom from The Powerpuff Girls) Doomed! Doomed! Doomed! Doomed!
Sandy: AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!

She awoke again (Oy!) in a black closed area. She examined the surrounding invisible walls.

Sandy: What is this?! Let me outta here!!!!

We go back to the real world to see her asleep while still tied up at the mast of the Big Shrimp Bay, squirming and grunting.

Plankton: (holding a chemcial beaker) She'll be under the spell of my sleeping potion until her will is broken!
Squidward: Yeah, I remember when you did that to me!
*they both laugh*
Squidward: (forwning) I hate you.

*commercial break*

Next scene: Karate Kiss of Fury!

Stinkoman 20X6

From now on, my fic will actually be color-coded.

Dark Green = Taken from Big Noogie Adventure
Red = Not taken from BBA (i.e. I made it up)
Light Blue = Based on BBA, but changed slightly or drastically

Karate Kiss of Fury!

Squidward and Plankton were on deck, steering the ship.

Plankton#: Ah, it's all smooth sailing from here on out.

Then, Squidward spotted something behind him. He handed a telescope to Plankton.

Squidward: Uh sir, full-speed-idiots off the bow.

Plankton hopped off his shoulder and looked through the telescope. Through the telescope, he saw the Squidboat catching up with tem. SpongeBob acted as a motor, tied to the front of the shp and swimming through the Lagoon like Jackam Crazyfish (from Blackened Sponge), despite the fact that he normally couldn't swim. He even howled like a mad werewolf.

Plankton took off the telescope to reveal he had just fallen for the "black eye" trick.

Plankton: Now there's something you don't see everyday!

SpongeBob and friends jumped onto the deck. SpongeBob tore off his pirate outfit revealing his karate gear from Karate Choppers, No Weenies Allowed, and Best Day Ever.

SpongeBob: Hoy-hah!
Plankton#: I don't have time for this. GET HIM!!!

The pirate crew started to head for SpongeBob. SpongeBob then kaarte-chopped them all onto the other side of the ship. He then proceeded to grab a rope and swing onto the lookout.

SpongeBob: Sandy, I shall find you, and save you, with the power of KAY-RAH-TAE!!!
Plankton: (hopping over to his fallen pirate crew) What are you waiting for?! Get him!

The crew started to climb up to SpongeBob. He swung down and booted them, one by one.

Patrick: Hey, hang on! How'd SpongeBob get so super-cool?
Mr. Krabs: He's driven by the power of love.
Patrick: (looking back at SpongeBob) Really?

We cut back to SpongeBob to see a spoof of classic mini-games, mainly where you have to avoid being detected and climbing ladders to other floors. Video game-style music was even playing in the background.

Mr. Krabs: Love makes people do all sorts of stupid things.
Patrick: I love everything!
Mr. Krabs: That explains a lot.

SpongeBob contineud beating the crew senselessly until finally reaching the mast, where Sandy was still under the sleep spell. He popped off his gloves and pulled out a pencil sharpener. He used it to sharpen his nsoe, thus being able to use it to cut the ropes.

Plankton: (as Squidward is sipping some tea) Never send pirates to do a robot's job. Spongebot! Pat-Droid! Destroy them!

He dragged a sleeping Sandy back onto the deck. Patrick and Mr. Krabs walked over to them.

Patrick: Ssssshhhh....SHE'S STILL ASLEEP!!!
SpongeBob: Yes, there is but one way to free the spell this fair maiden is under.

He started to lean in on Sandy and pucker his lips. Patrick was starting to get excited.

Patrick: OH, MAN!!! THEY'RE GONNA DO IT!!! AFTER EIGHT AND A HALF SEASONS, THEY'RE REALLY GONNA DO IT!!!!

Their lips finally met. The kiss did indeed wake Sandy, who for a few seconds wondered what was going on, and then eventually settled into the kiss. She stood up, wiping the dust off her suit.

Sandy: (blushing) Thanks. That was real sweet o' ya, SpongeBob.
SpongeBob: (tossing away his karate helmet) I am the God of Love!
Mr. Krabs: (tapping SpongeBob's shoulder) Um...if you're done, we got a bigger problem.

They turned around to see Spongebot approaching them, with a nuclear cannon built into his arm.

Spongebot: Please, come with me. You will be assimilated.
SpongeBob: Hey, wait a minute! If you're supposed to be me, then where's your eyelashes?
Spongebot: Squidward left the eyelashes out of my design. He says they're girly and idiotic.
SpongeBob: Well then, where's your buck teeth?
Spongebot: Robots do not have teeth, you imbe...
SpongeBob: And what about your tie? And your sleeves? And your freckles? You're not me at all!
Spongebot: I was designed to be identical to you so that...
SpongeBob: You're not identical! You look nothing like me with all those missing features!
Spongebot: But I was designed that way! I am flawed, I was programmed to blast all flawed beings with this nuclear cannon!

He then blasted his own head off with the cannon. The now headless body fell to the ground.

Mr. Krabs: (to SpongeBob) Nice one.

Then Pat-Droid and the remaining pirate crew jumped down to them. Sandy dis-assembled Spongebot's nuclear cannon and held it in her arms.

Sandy: Somebody better figure somethin' out before they figure out they have us outnumbered!
SpongeBob: I was just in for the "saving you" part.
Patrick: Uh...how fast do I have to think? My head hurts.

Sandy then just blasted Pat-Droid's stomach, leaving a big hole in his stomach.

Pat-Droid: Statement: No Guts, no glory.

He then fainted on top of the crew, trapping them all. Sandy then jumped back onto the Squidboat.

SpongeBob: That's so hot.

They then jumped back with her, and the Squidboat rowed away.

Plankton#: This has gone on long enough! I'm going to my last resort!
Squidward: (gasp) Captain Plankton, you can't mean...
Plankton#: I do! Release the Frogfish!

Squidward pulled out a button and pressed it. Below them, a cave opened up at the bottom of the Lagoon. Two beady yellow eyes peeked out of the opening and roared.

BTTNS.

Next scene: The Diamond of Pearls!

Sandy_Rocks

Moby Dollar
*claps*

Spongebot: Please, come with me. You will be assimilated.
SpongeBob: Hey, wait a minute! If you're supposed to be me, then where's your eyelashes?
Spongebot: Squidward left the eyelashes out of my design. He says they're girly and idiotic.
SpongeBob: Well then, where's your buck teeth?
Spongebot: Robots do not have teeth, you imbe...
SpongeBob: And what about your tie? And your sleeves? And your freckles? You're not me at all!
Spongebot: I was designed to be identical to you so that...
SpongeBob: You're not identical! You look nothing like me with all those missing features!
Spongebot: But I was designed that way! I am flawed, I was programmed to blast all flawed beings with this nuclear cannon!

He then blasted his own head off with the cannon. The now headless body fell to the ground.

I loled when I read that!

Stinkoman 20X6

My dad just got me the Billy and Mandy's Big Boogey Adventure DVD, so it'll be even easier to write the rest of this fic. (I was initally writing from memory. I recorded the movie onto a DVD-R and watched it dozens of times.)

The Diamond of Pearls!

The Squidboat stopped at a small island. It was a huge huge huge huge huge diamond with an even huger pearl on the top. Diamond stairs spiralled this huge diamond. At the top of the pearl was a faint glow. There was a small dock on this island where they rowed to. They stopped onto the beach.

Sandy: Where in the name o' Texas are we?
Mr. Krabs: The Diamond of Pearls. Resting place of the Pirate's Hook.
Patrick: (stepping out of the boat) Hm, the Diamond of Pearls. Where have I heard that name before?

They climbed up the stairs. As they were halfway up, SpongeBob looked up at the glowing pearl.

SpongeBob: Wow.
Patrick: I know! I can see my grandma's house from here!
Sandy: Keep climbin', Patrick.

We pan down to see Patrick's grandmother really was down at the Lagoon, holding an umbrella and standing on the roof of her gingerbread house. She was waving back to Patrick.

Patrick: (continues climbing) I'll never understand why she moved here.

*commerical break*

In a matter of minutes, the quaddrio reached the big pearl at the top. A huge pirate statue stood on top of the pillar where the Pirate's Hook rested. As they approached it, the pirate statue came to life as a giant version of the cartoon Patchy the Pirate from Behind the Scenes with SpongeBob and Friends (only now in his regular pirate garb, holding a Jolly Roer umbrella, and missing his pirate hook).

Patchy: Halt!
Sandy: Who is that?!
Patchy: Oh, I'm Patchy the Pirate, President of the SpongeBob SquarePants Fan Club!
SpongeBob: I have a fan club?
Patrick: Hey! Why does he get a fan club? I WANT A FAN CLUB TOO!!!
Patchy: Ooh, a really long time ago, well...okay, it was only a few months ago, I put all me fears into me pirate hook, except for my fear of squirrels, and cut it off with a fork, so I would forever be big and poweful...and, so my mom would stop calling me a wimp.
Patrick: Woww...did cutting off your hook with a fork really make you big and not...wimpy, Mr. "Thepirate"?
Patchy: Oh, saltlick, no! First of all, I'm a leftie so once I lost the hand, I couldn't even write anymore!
(muttering to himself) Oh wait, I couldn't write before I cut the hook off. I had Potty write for me, although that annoying parrot always signed everyone with his own name, except for the bills. (out loud to them again) Anyways, now I do a lot of online gaming and I've learned to play guitar with my teeth. (sits on the edge of the pearl) It gets kind of boring.
SpongeBob: (walking over to Patchy) So, Mr. President-of-my-Fan-Club-which-I'm-still-shocked-to-know-I-had...

Patrick: (scoffs) Show-off.
SpongeBob: ...what you're saying is, you're not really gonna harm us or anything, you just need some love and understanding. Well, SpongeBob YellowHoles SquarePants II is here, and he's ready to listen.

Patchy threw a harpoon at SpongeBob's earlobe.

Patchy: You must do battle with me before you can obtain the Hook, only then will you face your worst nightmares, at the hand of the Hook.

Just then, they heard a roar. They looked below to see the Frogfish from the movie, that Squidward had summoned. Using its "grandma" tongue, it stretched and gooped onto the harpoon on SpongeBob's earlobe.

Grandma: Come on, kitty! Have some ice cream!

The frogfish then pulled "grandma" back, along with the harpoon. The frogfish sucked SpongeBob off the harpoon and then tossed it into the Lagoon.

Patrick: SpongeBob!
Sandy: Eh, ah reckon he'll be fine.
Mr. Krabs: Aw, shrimp! There goes our comic relief! What next?

Just then, the Big Shrimp Bay flew in and ropped an anchor on top of Patrick.

Patrick: D'oh!

Plankton and Squidward climbed down the anchor rope and walked over to Mr. Krabs.

Plankton#: I'm afraid you're outmatched, Krabby McKrabton. The Pirate's Hook belongs to me and only me!
Sandy: (to Mr. Krabs) Well? Say sometin'.
Mr. Krabs: Arrr...I don't know how, Plankton, but we're gonna...beat you!
Sandy: Smooooth.
Patchy: Oh, chicken wings. You can't both have the Hook. You two'll have to make the Cannibal Run. Whoever comes back alive gets the honor of battling me!
Squidward: Great Caesar's Ghost! The Cannibal Run is the most dangerous section of the Goo Lagoon!
Plankton#: (in sing-songy voice to Mr. Krabs) Well we're not scared!
Mr. Krabs: (in sing-songy voice too) Well, we're not either!
Patchy: Oh, neat! Or as the kids say...groovy!

Plankton, Squidward, Krabs, and Sandy just stared. Patchy pulled out a map of the Cannibal Run.

Patchy: You'll start out at Point Noir, go thorugh the Chasm of Scythes*, get across the Bottomless Falls, pass through the Hole of Oddities, past the Island of Giant Pokmon, through the Sunken City of Atlantis, stop for lunch at the Picnic Grounds of Terror...
Sandy: But it's nighttime.
Patchy: I know, little lady.
...jump the Glacier of Creepiness, past the WFather Whirlpool, and finally overcome the Cliffs of Crushing. Man, it sure is a relief I don't have to go through all that mumba-jumba-jumba.
Squidward: See you all at the Finish Line, chum buckets!
Plankton#: Excuse me?
Squidward: ...I mean, idiot-heads.
Mr. Krabs: You are so fired, Squidward.

BTTCR. (bubble transition to Cannibal Run)

Next scene: The Cannibal Run!

*A tribute to the Grim Reaper himself.

SpOnGeFaN818

Wumbologist
Really cool tribute to D and P. I also like when SpongeBob learned he had a fanclub.

Back