SBM is trash!

spongie33

Sad Squidward Expert
Staff
Mr. Krabs didn't steal the flowers. SpongeBob did.

I didn't think Married to Money was one of their finest episodes but it's definitely one of the strongest season 9.2 episodes. For such an awful premiese got such an emotional execution. The episode was funny and heartbreaking.

WayslideCool

You know what else is yellow? You are!
While it's plain and clear what the #1 worst will be, I am quite excited to see the #1 best! Your reviews have been really insightful and interesting, even if I don't agree with them all the time.

(I still just don't find "Little Yellow Book" all that funny, while I personally really enjoyed "Salsa Imbecilicus." Everyone to their own, though.)

WayslideCool

You know what else is yellow? You are!
I don't know if it ended with the episode getting pulled from airing - I saw it on TV a few months back.

I went from liking this to finding it mediocre to actually hating it. Although I'll say this, Squidward did kick butt here, that part was good. Rest was completely nothing. This entire episode is on par with season 9 of FOP as the laziest written cartoon ever.

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
I think this and What's Eating Patrick were the episodes that cemented SpongeBob's improvement for me, fantastic episodes!

Season 10 has been kinda hit and miss so far though but season 9 was fun while it lasted even with its horrid scheduling.

Back