SBM is trash!

I have a weird relationship with Salsa Imbecilicus. The jokes didn't work for me but I just love the episode for it's plot and Karen and Sandy's dynamic. and them just teaching people to be smart again felt like a different direction and I loved it. Yeah the process was fast, so it did end with weird conclusion but still I enjoyed it a lot, despite it's crigney comedy.

More

VIP
Dr. WhoBob said:
I have a weird relationship with Salsa Imbecilicus. The jokes didn't work for me but I just love the episode for it's plot and Karen and Sandy's dynamic. and them just teaching people to be smart again felt like a different direction and I loved it. Yeah the process was fast, so it did end with weird conclusion but still I enjoyed it a lot, despite it's crigney comedy.
Yeah that's pretty much my opinion in a nutshell :P

More_Spandy said:
Yeah that's pretty much my opinion in a nutshell :P
I just feel like if they added clever dumb jokes like Futurama episode The Day The Earth Stood Stupid did, which is one of my favorite Futurama episodes, It would have been one of my favorite SpongeBob episodes ever but still it was a nice experience for sure.

As for your review of Little Yellow Book. In all honestly, I just found the episode to be such a poorly written episode. I usually don't like Squidward getting punished for no reason but when Squidward actually does something bad and doesn't even feel bad about seems just weird for me. Yeah, after all these years, Squidward abuse seems to be toned down, so that's a good thing and I wouldn't mind if he's still a jerk person but remember that Squidward's heart is still in a good place, so this kind of behaviour from him to not be sorry for SpongeBob felt OOC or at least flanderization for me. This episode doesn't seem to understand who we should be rooting for, so it ends up being such a messy story for me. I don't feel like this episode fixed Squidward abuse issue properly. I prefer Squidward to be a jerk who gets what he deserves but at least make him miserable at the end of this episode. He just laughs. In the end, the only person that didn't deserve all this is SpongeBob who managed to stay sad at the end. I just felt bad for SpongeBob more than I hated Squidward in the episode. So yeah, I'm still not such a fan. The writing is poor and it has no clue of who we were supposed to be rooting for.

Yeah It Came from Goo Lagoon wasn't that good but still pretty decent-ish episode.

tbh I wasn't fan of Sold's humor but to each of our own.

I remember enjoying Seance Schmeance but yeah, it's not one of the strongest episodes of the show.

I also think Mall Girl Pearl was fantastic. One of the best episodes in a while. Same wih Eek An Urchin!

Plankton's Pet is still my favorite season 9 episode to this day. <33333333

More_Spandy said:
*all that by you for Plankton's Pet*​
I totally agree with you on your review, this episode was adorable! :wub: I especially agree with you on how Plankton kept him at the end, as many episodes revert the to the status quo with a bad joke, and yes... I am extremely happy also that Spot will be sticking around for Season 10, finally some continuity, the last time there has been continuity was actually quite a while ago with Bubble Buddy Returns and possibly some more episodes (but not a lot)

Back