Rugratskid Can Draw!

MrColeslaw

Balloon Traveler
A lot of people have said I can draw pretty darn good, so here are 2 drawings I am very proud of.

spongebob_drawing_11_6_14_by_chipmunkcartoon-d85j6cj.png

patrick_drawing_11_6_14_by_chipmunkcartoon-d85kz4z.png

I love these drawings; they HAVE to be the best I've ever done for SpongeBob characters. Let me know how I did; I want to know what I can improve upon.

I also forgot about these 2 Rugrats drawings I made a while ago. Both are Tommy, but eventually I will draw Chuckie. He's always been my favorite Rugrat, and still is. :)

rugrats__tommy_pickles__drawing__by_chipmunkcartoon-d7qysze.png

tommy_christmas_drawing_by_chipmunkcartoon-d85l2vs.png

I take totally free requests! :) It doesn't have to be SpongeBob; just let me know what you want, and if I can do it, I will. :D

Cha

I love SBM
Guano and boomhauer with space helmets and a Marsh King bag (like from The Camping Episode). :laughsquid:

Big Meaty Claws

K I D S
Bruh your drawings are amazing! They look like they're from the show! (but not as bland as how some of the expressions are in newer episodes) :D Can you draw SpongeBob eating bacon? ( I <3 bacon lel)

MrColeslaw

Balloon Traveler
Big Meaty Claws said:
Bruh your drawings are amazing! They look like they're from the show! (but not as bland as how some of the expressions are in newer episodes) :D Can you draw SpongeBob eating bacon? ( I <3 bacon lel)
Thanks BMC! :D I really appreciate the compliment. I can totally draw SB eating bacon. :P Is there a certain setting you want? Sometimes I have bland expressions, but I am putting everything I have into my drawings. And I don't get bland expressions much anymore. :)

Big Meaty Claws

K I D S
Rugratskid said:
Thanks BMC! :D I really appreciate the compliment. I can totally draw SB eating bacon. :P Is there a certain setting you want? Sometimes I have bland expressions, but I am putting everything I have into my drawings. And I don't get bland expressions much anymore. :)
What I meant was that your drawings aren't bland-looking like some newer episodes :)

MrColeslaw

Balloon Traveler
Big Meaty Claws said:
What I meant was that your drawings aren't bland-looking like some newer episodes :)
I know. :) Sometimes they do come out kinda boring (in my opinion), but they usually don't. I'm orking on SB now, but I've never drawn him eating anything so it's a little challenging. :P

Draw a picture of a hooker eating Nutella while Romey starts commenting on her hair that is so long that it goes all the way to the sun

Spongebob Griffbob

Moby Dollar
Rugratskid said:
Yes. :) What did you have in mind?

Thank you. :)
A lot. Here's a list

-Charlie chaplin

-Laurel and Hardy

-Harold lloyd

-Buster keaton

-Doc brown

Look them up on google images

MrColeslaw

Balloon Traveler
Spongebob spookybob said:
A lot. Here's a list

-Charlie chaplin

-Laurel and Hardy

-Harold lloyd

-Buster keaton

-Doc brown

Look them up on google images
Actually I can't really draw people. I was trying to stay in animated characters. :)

delete my account

PRESIDENT
RK, your drawings are amazing. <3

Don't worry on improvement. For now, they are just fine. :magicwink:

THAT IS THE BEST FAN DRAWING OF SB IVE EVER SEEN

Well I've only seen like 30 so that's not saying much but that is really good, like episode art good.

todd phillips

Krabby Patty Burglar
can youi draw the greasers from catdog vs the kanker sisters from ed,edd and eddy vs big patty,helga and harold from hey arnold?

Back