Overrated Post-Movie Episodes

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
The Battle of Bikini Bottom and The Slumber Party. Why these two episodes are becoming so well-liked lately is beyond me.

Shell of a Man
That's No Lady
The Original Fry Cook
The Two Faces of Squidward
The Slumber Party
Single Cell Anniversary
Kracked Krabs
Perfect Chemistry
It's a SpongeBob Christmas!
Chum Fricassee

Marioguy2

Baby Clam
My pick would be "InSPONGEiac." Mr. Krabs is too stern at the beginning with the mustard and SpongeBob should not have had to worry about being a perfectionist with the mustard.

I'm not too big a fan of "The Two Faces of Squidward" either. But it's not a bad episode at all.

CJO5050

Floating Shopping List
I'm going to say "Sand Castles in the Sand", which a lot of people claim is one of the best episodes of the post-movie era. While it's a strong episode and creative, for me, it's not even the best episode of Season 6. That honor would go to "Suction Cup Symphony", with "Spongicus" close behind. Both of those are fantastic episodes.

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
Hello Bikini Bottom for me. Don't get me wrong, it is a good episode, but it's not like the best post-movie episode or anything.

coft

happy hopping moron
My Leg! is one that comes to mind. It’s just a lot of screaming ‘My Leg!’ that has decent moments in it. Even though I don’t like Season 11 that much, there are episodes better than it (ChefBob, Squid Noir, etc)

Snails

Floating Shopping List
Patrick! The Game is also overrated. While most of the episode is enjoyable, The ending irritated me so much to the point where I call it the worst Season 9 ending.

Bigsmoker

Frozen Cephalopod
Perfect Chemistry is pretty good but not one of my favorite episodes of S7.
Fear of a Krabby Patty the same.
It's a SpongeBob Christmas! I find this episode a bit boring, especially compared to the great episode named Chrismas, Who?
Krabby Road I have never understood why this episode gets so much praises. It is just ok for me.

Back