Pinned thread How did you find SBM?

springtrap

Baby Clam
I searching around about spongebob's persian illegal dubs (because I'm iranian myself and I just found out :omg:) and I saw this website. I decided to join, and I didn't regret it. :sbhappy:

Rex

Floating Shopping List
Back in like 2015/2016 someone who went to my school used to come on here, troll and just generally kinda be annoying (i.e. make really dumb posts that had nothing to do with Spongebob and just use awful grammar). One day when we were a bit older at my very first house party we brought it up and I decided to join, since about 2021 haven't been active due to leaving cert priorities. But I decided to revisit the greasy spoon see what I missed :P

Also I don't know if anyone cares, his name was Mighty The Armadillo he was/still is my friend today he used to always come to school and just talk about how he would annoy people online

Yummylesecond

DOWNTOWN PUBLIC LIBRARY
Back in like 2015/2016 someone who went to my school used to come on here, troll and just generally kinda be annoying (i.e. make really dumb posts that had nothing to do with Spongebob and just use awful grammar). One day when we were a bit older at my very first house party we brought it up and I decided to join, since about 2021 haven't been active due to leaving cert priorities. But I decided to revisit the greasy spoon see what I missed :P

Also I don't know if anyone cares, his name was Mighty The Armadillo he was/still is my friend today he used to always come to school and just talk about how he would annoy people online
Interesting story.

Back