Pinned thread How did you find SBM?

when i was 12 years old I was watching a guy named, LSuperSonicQ and he was talking about the SpongeBob Got Chocolate Milk ad. and he mentioned this site. So i went on google and i searched "spongebob got milk ad" and got this website as the first result at the time

when i was 12 years old I was watching a guy named, LSuperSonicQ and he was talking about the SpongeBob Got Chocolate Milk ad. and he mentioned this site. So i went on google and i searched "spongebob got milk ad" and got this website as the first result at the time
That video brought a ton of people here

I was talking about the piece of lost media

From doing random Spongebob rating searches, I found this website by a random stroke of luck (I'm saying "stroke of luck" because I enjoy SBM).

I personally found this website from a YouTuber called TheMysteriousMrEnter, from a historical documentary about the community's opinion on Spongebob Season 4.

I personally found this website from a YouTuber called TheMysteriousMrEnter, from a historical documentary about the community's opinion on Spongebob Season 4.
Ahhhhhhh...None other than the cyberbullying MrEnter who publicly humiliated all of SpongeBob SquarePants' Seasons 6-8 writers to ironically advertise the platform to viewers.

Ahhhhhhh...None other than the cyberbullying MrEnter who publicly humiliated all of SpongeBob SquarePants' Seasons 6-8 writers to ironically advertise the platform to viewers.
he apologized it 8 years ago and last year about it why are you people like this!

i think i heard about the site from the spongebob fandom wiki. i'd been looking for forums to join for a while as a way to stay off of social media while still having a space online to discuss my interests and this seemed like the perfect place for spongebob stuff

Back