61a. Fear of a Krabby Patty

hasfarr

your mom

905 posts
$45 doubloons

A good episode, and the first of the post-movie era. As you can notice, the animation was different, seeing that they were making a sort of a transition at the time. Discuss, peasants.

similemetaphor

Chocolate Soup

668 posts
$39 doubloons
Well It wasn't very bad at all. quite good! :yes:

Off-Topic: My mouse is freaking me out. It either flashes or gives on a GREAT light, then calms down as if itt's normal, and it suddenly looks pink.. like it has a personality. :O

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.

9,319 posts
$945 doubloons
This episode is kind of bittersweet for me, because it was the last one I'd consider to be written by the "old writers". It almost feels like a leftover episode from S3 that they were able to use as a S4 episode. Although, obviously the art style is different etc. But you know what I mean ... I hope.
There were some fantastic facial expressions in this episode. I think the recent seasons are very lacking in that department, to be honest. Spongebob doesn't seem as flexible as he used to be. He's very square and rigid and I sometimes feel that they could do a lot more to push the poses, be a little more creative.

wambo69

157 posts
$5 doubloons
I really like this episode, it feels more like it would be a season 3 ep. I love Spongebobs song the one that goes like 'K-r-a-b-b-y p-a-t-y says I' and there facial expressions and I love plankton in this episode, or should I say Dr. Peter Lankton :p The therapy parts are funny too "hey where'd you get the piano?" and "I am now going to use my most effective method of curing you" "fiber?" I wish more post movie episodes where like that, but considering that it was the first one it was probably written by the old writers...

SimbaObsesser

221 posts
$7 doubloons
One of my favorite parts in this episode was with Plankton pretending to be a physciatrist to "cure" Spongebob. The thearpy appointment was hilarious. ^^

Piper

293 posts
$9 doubloons
This episode was strange actually pretty good. Probably one of the best of the seventh season.

PhilipB

Sussudio Enthusiast

5,872 posts

$439 doubloons
When Nick announced they were showing new episodes of SpongeBob in what felt like 4 years, everyone was so excited.

Then it happened, and we were like... erm, yeah. Did you see the new SpongeBob? Yeah, it was okay. Yeah. Yeah. I guess. Hey did you hear about that new site called YouTube? Oh yeah it sounds awesome! Yeah!

SimbaObsesser

221 posts
$7 doubloons
During Spongebob's appointment, the dream he has was so sweet at the end. Was in his bed, drinking chocolate milk, receiving a big cookie, and hugging giant Krabby Patty with lots of love. :) :hug:

thedirtybubble

94 posts
$7 doubloons
I always thought it was hilarious that SpongeBob never realized Dr. Peter Lankton was Plankton or that he was in the Chum Bucket.
I really love this episode and agree it was a great kick off to season 4 after the movie.

LeElephantMonster

387 posts
$42 doubloons
I feel like im the only one who doesn't like this episode. Lets just say this episode scarred me for life because the animation and music scared me. I was almost 5 when this episode came out so cut me some slack. When this came out I KNEW spongebob wasn't the same, yes it had some funny parts but it still scares me. I felt like this was a rip off of graveyard shift too so that doesn't help with my hatred for this episode. Thank god they barely show it on nick =]

Powerstars

178 posts
$10 doubloons
I feel like im the only one who doesn't like this episode. Lets just say this episode scarred me for life because the animation and music scared me. I was almost 5 when this episode came out so cut me some slack. When this came out I KNEW spongebob wasn't the same, yes it had some funny parts but it still scares me. I felt like this was a rip off of graveyard shift too so that doesn't help with my hatred for this episode. Thank god they barely show it on nick =]
I can understand what you mean. I'm scared of weird crap too. Like the full-body parts from Elmo In Grouchland. Anyways...

I enjoy this episode. It's one of those Season 4 episodes that seems as though it could easily fit in with the first 3 seasons. From what I've heard, this and some other episodes were supposed to be in Season 3, got cancelled, and got remade for Season 4. There were a bunch of great gags and such. The gross-out stuff was actually funny here, unlike in later episodes. I agree that the animation was a bit odd, but I think it was also odd in the SB movie, and here, SpongeBob's voice didn't sound like crap. Overall, this episode is great to start off season 4, but a bit forgettable and weird. Overall:

Premise: 8.5/10
Execution: 7.5/10

LeElephantMonster

387 posts
$42 doubloons
I can understand what you mean. I'm scared of weird crap too. Like the full-body parts from Elmo In Grouchland. Anyways...

I enjoy this episode. It's one of those Season 4 episodes that seems as though it could easily fit in with the first 3 seasons. From what I've heard, this and some other episodes were supposed to be in Season 3, got cancelled, and got remade for Season 4. There were a bunch of great gags and such. The gross-out stuff was actually funny here, unlike in later episodes. I agree that the animation was a bit odd, but I think it was also odd in the SB movie, and here, SpongeBob's voice didn't sound like crap. Overall, this episode is great to start off season 4, but a bit forgettable and weird. Overall:

Premise: 8.5/10
Execution: 7.5/10
I am so glad someone kind of understands me. I do agree now that it was a good start for season 4.