61a. Fear of a Krabby Patty

CartoonJazzLover

Balloon Traveler
Great episode, but weird character facial expressions here. Funniest part is definitely SpongeBob going to Peter Lankton's (Plankton in disguise) place especially when he dropped the piano on him. 8.5/10

LeElephantMonster

Moby Dollar
Great episode, but weird character facial expressions here. Funniest part is definitely SpongeBob going to Peter Lankton's (Plankton in disguise) place especially when he dropped the piano on him. 8.5/10
Thank you for understanding that the facial expressions are weird. Thats the first thing I noticed, along with the uncheerful music D:

PhilipB

Sussudio Enthusiast
I've been rewatching this and it isn't a bad episode at all, it's a funny episode.

I think the problem is the switch to 3D animation. I don't think it was a good decision at all as it changed the style of the show. I think that if they'd kept the same system for at least a few more seasons it would have been okay. I just don't like the new style they use in the episodes starting with FoaKP.

One of the best episodes post-movie. CH Greenblatt did a really good job with his last episode. Definitely reminded me a lot of a season 3 episode. The whole idea of the Krusty Krab running 24 hours a day continued on a bit from "Graveyard Shift", however, they were able to put a fresh spin on it, and make it entertaining.

8|10 Overall

TheBandGeek

Giant Clam
Entertaining episode, although the dream is kind of... weird. It was funny, though, when the krabby patty said "And here's some chocolate milk." I don't know that just makes me laugh. First of post-movie! 8.5/10

BubbleBud

Giant Clam
I wish Derek Drymon & C.H. Greenblatt would return. It's probably my second favorite post-movie SB episode. I rate this one 8/10 or 4/5.

hfjs

I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THIS SEASON 4. IT'S SEASON 3

milkmaidman said:
I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THIS SEASON 4. IT'S SEASON 3
well quit refusting because it's season 4

and BTW, dat piano. My absolute favorite part of the episode XD Tomato, TAMAHTO

hfjs

OK. It's Season 4. Anyways, I liked the plot and the jokes are funny and well executed.

I always loved watching the episodes of this show when I was a little kid but I was kinda tired of watching old episodes in these days and I really wanted to see a new episode. Later this episode aired in my country on the first day of 2006. I thought this episode was very good but I thought SpongeBob changed a little. Some people said SpongeBob went downhill after season 4 but I disagree. I really love season 4 a lot and I didn't think SpongeBob went downhill until I see season 5. Anyway, I love this episode so much but It's not one of my favorite season 4 episode. There were some flaws in this episode. This episode is similar to Graveyard Shift, which is one of my favorite episodes, Mr. Krabs was greedy in this episode and I thought the ending wasn't good but I still think this episode funny. Many parts made me laugh like SpongeBob pinching himself, Mr. Krabs thinking Plankton was a spider, Old Man Jenkins' cameo, SpongeBob seeing everyone as giant krabby patties, SpongeBob screaming at a costumer and then the women saying " I told you that shirt was hideous." and the piano scenes (the best parts in this episode). I love this episode and I think people should give this episode another chance. I rate this episode 9/10. By the way, I started reviewing all season 4 episodes of this show.

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
I loved this episode. I'll never understand why so many people hate it just because it is the first episode of "SpongeBob's decline". I don't see any signs of SpongeBob going downhill at all here. Everything in this episode was great. I found SpongeBob being scared of the giant Krabby Patties was downright hilarious. Same with "Dr. Peter Lankton's" tests. This episode is underrated, deserves more respect than it has, and is a magnificent start to the post-movie SpongeBob era. 8.5/10

Sky_Nova_20

Frozen Cephalopod
This episode is very underrated. I actually liked it and also its plot. SpongeBob's appointment at Dr. Peter Lankton (who was Plankton), was the best part overall. I thought opening the Krusty Krab at 24-hours wasn't really a good idea, despite Graveyard Shift. Good episode. 10/10.

Back