61a. Fear of a Krabby Patty

hasfarr

your mom

A good episode, and the first of the post-movie era. As you can notice, the animation was different, seeing that they were making a sort of a transition at the time. Discuss, peasants.

similemetaphor

Chocolate Soup
Well It wasn't very bad at all. quite good! :yes:

Off-Topic: My mouse is freaking me out. It either flashes or gives on a GREAT light, then calms down as if itt's normal, and it suddenly looks pink.. like it has a personality. :O

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
This episode is kind of bittersweet for me, because it was the last one I'd consider to be written by the "old writers". It almost feels like a leftover episode from S3 that they were able to use as a S4 episode. Although, obviously the art style is different etc. But you know what I mean ... I hope.
There were some fantastic facial expressions in this episode. I think the recent seasons are very lacking in that department, to be honest. Spongebob doesn't seem as flexible as he used to be. He's very square and rigid and I sometimes feel that they could do a lot more to push the poses, be a little more creative.

wambo69

Bomb-Selling Pirate
I really like this episode, it feels more like it would be a season 3 ep. I love Spongebobs song the one that goes like 'K-r-a-b-b-y p-a-t-y says I' and there facial expressions and I love plankton in this episode, or should I say Dr. Peter Lankton :P The therapy parts are funny too "hey where'd you get the piano?" and "I am now going to use my most effective method of curing you" "fiber?" I wish more post movie episodes where like that, but considering that it was the first one it was probably written by the old writers...

SimbaObsesser

Flying Dutchman's Sock
One of my favorite parts in this episode was with Plankton pretending to be a physciatrist to "cure" Spongebob. The thearpy appointment was hilarious. ^^

Piper

Moby Dollar
This episode was strange actually pretty good. Probably one of the best of the seventh season.

PhilipB

Sussudio Enthusiast
When Nick announced they were showing new episodes of SpongeBob in what felt like 4 years, everyone was so excited.

Then it happened, and we were like... erm, yeah. Did you see the new SpongeBob? Yeah, it was okay. Yeah. Yeah. I guess. Hey did you hear about that new site called YouTube? Oh yeah it sounds awesome! Yeah!

SimbaObsesser

Flying Dutchman's Sock
During Spongebob's appointment, the dream he has was so sweet at the end. Was in his bed, drinking chocolate milk, receiving a big cookie, and hugging giant Krabby Patty with lots of love. :) :hug:

Cha

I love SBM
Not one of my favorite season 4 episodes, but the part with Dr. Peter Lankton being crushed by a piano gets me everytime. xD

thedirtybubble

Floating Shopping List
I always thought it was hilarious that SpongeBob never realized Dr. Peter Lankton was Plankton or that he was in the Chum Bucket.
I really love this episode and agree it was a great kick off to season 4 after the movie.

LeElephantMonster

Moby Dollar
I feel like im the only one who doesn't like this episode. Lets just say this episode scarred me for life because the animation and music scared me. I was almost 5 when this episode came out so cut me some slack. When this came out I KNEW spongebob wasn't the same, yes it had some funny parts but it still scares me. I felt like this was a rip off of graveyard shift too so that doesn't help with my hatred for this episode. Thank god they barely show it on nick =]

Powerstars

Bomb-Selling Pirate
I feel like im the only one who doesn't like this episode. Lets just say this episode scarred me for life because the animation and music scared me. I was almost 5 when this episode came out so cut me some slack. When this came out I KNEW spongebob wasn't the same, yes it had some funny parts but it still scares me. I felt like this was a rip off of graveyard shift too so that doesn't help with my hatred for this episode. Thank god they barely show it on nick =]
I can understand what you mean. I'm scared of weird crap too. Like the full-body parts from Elmo In Grouchland. Anyways...

I enjoy this episode. It's one of those Season 4 episodes that seems as though it could easily fit in with the first 3 seasons. From what I've heard, this and some other episodes were supposed to be in Season 3, got cancelled, and got remade for Season 4. There were a bunch of great gags and such. The gross-out stuff was actually funny here, unlike in later episodes. I agree that the animation was a bit odd, but I think it was also odd in the SB movie, and here, SpongeBob's voice didn't sound like crap. Overall, this episode is great to start off season 4, but a bit forgettable and weird. Overall:

Premise: 8.5/10
Execution: 7.5/10

LeElephantMonster

Moby Dollar
I can understand what you mean. I'm scared of weird crap too. Like the full-body parts from Elmo In Grouchland. Anyways...

I enjoy this episode. It's one of those Season 4 episodes that seems as though it could easily fit in with the first 3 seasons. From what I've heard, this and some other episodes were supposed to be in Season 3, got cancelled, and got remade for Season 4. There were a bunch of great gags and such. The gross-out stuff was actually funny here, unlike in later episodes. I agree that the animation was a bit odd, but I think it was also odd in the SB movie, and here, SpongeBob's voice didn't sound like crap. Overall, this episode is great to start off season 4, but a bit forgettable and weird. Overall:

Premise: 8.5/10
Execution: 7.5/10
I am so glad someone kind of understands me. I do agree now that it was a good start for season 4.

Back