52a. Chocolate with Nuts

This episode is my favorite episode of the show. It is one of the funniest things I have ever seen. There are so many memorable moments in this episode that I can't name them all. "CHOCOLATE!!!" and "I love you" are two of the most quotable lines I have ever heard. I will never forget this. 10000000000000/10

Rivette

Baby Clam
Anyone else think this episode is cruelly underrated? It airs pretty often but it never seems to get the love it deserves.

Faux Troll

Moby Dollar
Anyone else think this episode is cruelly underrated? It airs pretty often but it never seems to get the love it deserves.
Yes. I want "CHOCOLATE!" to become a meme.

Many, many hilarious, clever yet silly gags one after another from beginning to end. Practically perfect episode.

PhilipB

Sussudio Enthusiast
"Why is chubby here staring at me?"
"FOCUSING"

Patrick: (reads the sign) 'Eat Barnacle Chips: They're Delicious'
SpongeBob: They are most certainly not delicious.
Patrick: Not the way I use them!

"Let's get naked!"
"No let's save that for when we're selling real estate"

This run of episodes in season 2 and 3 is so amazingly funny, I'm only realising now how unique that is when it comes to TV shows. I was expecting too much for season 4 onwards to be as funny as these. SpongeBob season 2/3 raised the standard of cartoons for me

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
The greatest episode of the show. Every second has a new hilarious joke, each one topping the last. I love everything about this episode, how the characters act, and the jokes. Easily a

10.5/10

Jack M Crazyfish

I'm back, I guess.
Wow, I forgot how funny this episode actually is. Most of the jokes revolve around the plot and I personally think it works really well, it's got so many memorable characters, gags and one-liners. Fantastic episode.

11/10

CakeCup

Facing the BSOD
0/10. terrible, terrible episode. Who were the imbeciles that thought THIS atrocity was a good idea?!

Nah, who am I kidding. This episode is the definition of a SpongeBob classic. Every moment from the start to the end was absolutely hilarious and kept me laughing. I knew from the start that it was going to be a fantastic episode when SpongeBob scared the mailman away. While the CHOCOLATE!!!! gag gets old after I seen this episode on repeat, there are so many other jokes that make me giggle. I LOVE the scene where Patrick focuses a little too much on a suspecting customer, since it was overall just obscure and weird. The scene where Patrick says "Let's get Naked!" is also a top-notch joke since it's adult humor used in a good way, and I also like the "Eat Barnacle Chips, they're delicious" since the delivery was on point. I can't name all the memorable moments, since there are a whole bunch of 'em. That ending tho. That ending was absolutely brilliant and perfectly executed. This gets a very generous 10/10, and it is also my 2nd favorite episode, the only episode that I find better is Squidville.

SpongeBronyPH

Giant Clam
Episode: Chocolate with Nuts (S3-E52-A)

I LOVE THIS EPISODE VERY VERY MUCH!!! This episode is sweet. I love it when Patrick says "I love you." to the customer. What a sweet stalker. I also love the very old mother (the small brown one) saying chocolate vs her daughter (old lady). This episode is 5-stars. Speaking of chocolate, I'm a huge choco-haulic. My favorites are Cadbury, Kit-Kat, Toblerone, Hershey's and mostly, Ferrero-Rocher.

:thumb1: Final Score = 10/10 :thumb1:

If there's one episode of SpongeBob you should go to to get a good laugh, it's this one. This is the single funniest episode of SpongeBob SquarePants. It has so many gags, and all of them hit bullseye. But the comedy isn't all that shines here. It also tells a great story, and a relatable one too. Not to mention all the memes this episode has spawned. This episode is phenomenal.

Ranking so far:
1. Chocolate With Nuts (A+)
2. Snowball Effect (A+)
3. Wet Painters (A+)
4. Krusty Krab Training Video (A+)
5. Can You Spare A Dime? (A+)
6. Idiot Box (A+)
7. Just One Bite (A)
8. No Weenies Allowed (A)
9. Nasty Patty (A)
10. Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy IV (A)
11. Rock-A-Bye Bivalve (B)
12. The Bully (B)
13. Doing Time (B)
14. Squilliam Returns (B)
15. The Algae's Always Greener (B)
16. Krab Borg (B)
17. One Krab's Trash (B)
18. My Pretty Seahorse (C)
19. Club SpongeBob (C)
20. SpongeGuard on Duty (C)
21. As Seen On TV (D)
22. Party Pooper Pants (D)

CheeseCrocker

Bomb-Selling Pirate
Fantastic episode. While it is a teensy bit overrated because when this episode isn't telling jokes, it is a little dull, but every joke this episode makes is absolutely hilarious. In fact, I laugh so much I laugh through the dull scenes and when I stop, the next joke has arrived.

Amazing Episode (10/10)

JoeyBoi

Moby Dollar
This is definitely my absolute favorite episode of the entire show. Like Wet Painters, it relies on these quick rapid fire gags for it's humor. It works even better in this episode though because there's never a dull moment. The episode is jam packed with jokes every second, with awesome characters and quotes to back it up. To me, it perfectly represents what the show is all about. It's truly phenomenal, and it deserves all the praise it gets.

Perfect episode (10/10)

1. Chocolate With Nuts (10)

2. Krusty Krab Training Video (10)
3. Idiot Box (10)
4. Wet Painters (9)
5. The Algae's Always Greener (9)
6. Snowball Effect (9)
7. Can You Spare A Dime? (9)
8. Rock-A-Bye Bivalve (9)
9. Just One Bite (9)
10. Krab Borg (9)
11. As Seen On Tv (8)