52a. Chocolate with Nuts

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
Web Surfer said:
Chocolate With Nuts - 10/10

Yes, Chocolate With Nuts is my absolute favorite. It was pretty much everything good about the pre-movie episodes in a nutshell.

The episode, of course, was gut-bursting hilarious through-out. Heck, almost every line here was hilarious, from the “I love you” part, to the horrifingly overrated “CHOCOLATE” line. It isn’t easy to not find a quote that can make you start laughing like a maniac.

All of this pretty much creats the most memorable, hilarious, and classic episode Spongebob has yet to produce. This pretty much shows how great Kaz used to be during Season 3. He’s probably the best writer all-around.

Overall, this was a great episode, and it deserves to be #1 in my Top 100 List. It’s so hilarious, you can’t hate it.
I'd put it at 4 or 5 in my list, but I pretty much agree with you.

Web Surfer

Banished
Web Surfer said:
Chocolate With Nuts - 10/10

Yes, Chocolate With Nuts is my absolute favorite. It was pretty much everything good about the pre-movie episodes in a nutshell.

The episode, of course, was gut-bursting hilarious through-out. Heck, almost every line here was hilarious, from the “I love you” part, to the horrifingly overrated “CHOCOLATE” line. It isn’t easy to not find a quote that can make you start laughing like a maniac.

All of this pretty much creats the most memorable, hilarious, and classic episode Spongebob has yet to produce. This pretty much shows how great Kaz used to be during Season 3. He’s probably the best writer all-around.

Overall, this was a great episode, and it deserves to be #1 in my Top 100 List. It’s so hilarious, you can’t hate it.
It isn't my favorite episode anymore, for someone who's been living under a rock. (I'm looking at you, Patrick)

Kumatora0203

Moby Dollar
The chocolate guy is really overatted but I think the episode is amazing even with It being overated
9.3/10

This episode is on my top 10 episodes list and It's my favorite season 3 episode. Although I think this episode is the most overrated SpongeBob episode. Yup, I even find it more overrated than Band Geeks. This episode is overrated because of Chocolate Guy. Even though Chocolate Guy crackes me up (HATERS GONNA HATE), he is the reason why many people consider this episode as the best SpongeBob episode ever and I don't think he makes this episode the best SpongeBob episode. I've seen a few episodes that they are better than this episode. This episode is so hilarious. I laughed at everything in this episode. The begining of this episode was very funny. Patrick's "I love you" and "Lets get naked" lines were hilarious. The old lady in this episode was very funny Patrick staring at a guy cracked me up. The ending was also funny too. I rate this episode 10/10

Sky_Nova_20

Frozen Cephalopod
My favorite episode. I used to like the CHOCOLATE!!! quote, but I must agree with everyone who said it's overrated. That's the whole reason why this episode is popular. "Let's get naked" was hilarious, but at first I thought it was a dirty joke. No offense. SpongeBob saying "Hi, Mailman!" was one of the best parts.
Patrick was the best character in this episode. I remember "I love you", "Focusing" etc.

Also, I still remember "Let's change our names to Why and Bother", but I don't think it wasn't that funny. And last this quote:
"Sweet, sweet chocolate, I always hated it" and also those lying quotes by SpongeBob and Patrick in order to get money. The whole plot was actually awesome.

10/10.

MadFred

ooooooofy day
Call Me William said:
I can't believe no-one mentioned THIS quote...

Patrick: Let's get naked!

SpongeBob: Nah, let's save that for when we're selling real estate.

All in all, amazing gags, funny plot and teaches kids a little about big business... DON'T DO IT THE WAY SPONGE AND PAT DID IT.
In Hebrew, the conversation is-

Patrick: Let's get naked!
Spongebob: I'm not sure how the viewers at home will resopnd to that..

Didn't know this was different in the official version.

EVSPONGEFAN

Balloon Traveler
HA! One of my favorites! It is too funny to explain! Great jokes! Although, CHOCOLATE!!!! can get annoying if you have seen this episode a lot..

SurprisedPatrik

Floating Shopping List
the chocolate guy is THE MOST OVERRATED THING I HAVE EVER SEEN. i personally like the old woman and her mother. "what are they selling"
"chocolate!"
"what?"
"THERE'YE SELLING CHOCOLATE!"
"chocolate,i remember sweet,sweet chocolate. I ALWAYS HATED IT"

:rofl:

Mantis

killer queen best stand
No question, this is the best SpongeBob and Patrick episode.

SandyPants

Floating Shopping List
SpongeBob: Patrick, let's be nice and polite to the customers so they buy our chocolate.
Patrick: Good idea. (knocks on door)
Fish person:(opens door) Hello?
Patrick: I love you.
SLAM!
SpongeBob: Patrick, I'm afraid that you were a bit TOO polite.

:-D so funny

Bl4zeTMG

Four Twenny Blaze
The most overrated episode of the whole show goes to Chocolate With Nuts. Super SUPER overrated. But there's a lot of amazing gags and a nice twist. 9.5/10

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Season: 3

Episode: Chocolate With Nuts

This episode was amazing. The plot was really creative. It's one of my favorite episodes. There were many funny jokes. 10/10

BobCarotte

meep
This is my favourite episode! I love this part:

czrp8PD.gif

10/10

Back