52a. Chocolate with Nuts

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff
This is my favorite episode :D Patrick is hilarious
The part where Patrick goes up the the door and says "I love you" is my favorite lol always makes me laugh

SpongeRoadie UK

Vomit Boy
Why is chubby staring at me here?
Focusing.

It'll keep your face from getting any uglier.
Just In time!

We need a new approach!
I got it! Let's get naked!

KNOCKS ME DEAD

GoodNoodle

Bomb-Selling Pirate
What is there to say...it's just such a brillant episode. The chocolate guy is overrated though. I agree with SpongeRoadie, bring back Kaz!

CartoonJazzLover

Balloon Traveler
One of the best episodes ever for the whole show.

Favorite parts:
*Mailman screaming when SpongeBob was in the mailbox
*Chocolate person
*SpongeBob kept getting the bags open
*And a few more

Favorite quotes:
*Pretty much most of the quotes the other users had put

SCORE 10/10 (Best pre movie episode ever)

Web Surfer

Banished
Chocolate With Nuts - 10/10

Yes, Chocolate With Nuts is my absolute favorite. It was pretty much everything good about the pre-movie episodes in a nutshell.

The episode, of course, was gut-bursting hilarious through-out. Heck, almost every line here was hilarious, from the “I love you” part, to the horrifingly overrated “CHOCOLATE” line. It isn’t easy to not find a quote that can make you start laughing like a maniac.

All of this pretty much creats the most memorable, hilarious, and classic episode Spongebob has yet to produce. This pretty much shows how great Kaz used to be during Season 3. He’s probably the best writer all-around.

Overall, this was a great episode, and it deserves to be #1 in my Top 100 List. It’s so hilarious, you can’t hate it.

SpOnGeFaN818

Wumbologist
This is literally my favorite of the entire show. Only thing that sucks about it: there's nothing new I can say about it that everyone hasn't already said. It's endlessly quotable, laugh-out-loud funny, and it is everything great about the entire show summed up into 11 minutes. Bottom line, so fantastic.

tbh

Frozen Cephalopod
This episode is amazing, nothing else to say! :D

TheBandGeek

Giant Clam
This episode is very overrated. Don't get me wrong; it's a good episode. But, I've just seen it WAY to many times. Some lines still make me laugh, but some I've just gotten over. 6/10

Now that I've actually revealed the episode on my list, I'm not afraid to say it's one of the MOST OVERRATED EPISODES IN THE SERIES.

Only a good amount of the jokes are funny. I find nothing funny about the CHOOOCOLATTTE guy at all, in face he's really annoying. I find nothing funny about focusing on that fish. These are jokes that have lost any value because of sucky replay value. I do like the ending, the diner scene, and the bag scene, but that's it. The jokes were witty the first time, but hearing them quoted AGAIN AND AGAIN is like getting nails struck on a chalkboard except worse.

And yet it is still number 65 in my top Season 1-6 episodes.

Now that I've actually revealed the episode on my list, I'm not afraid to say it's one of the MOST OVERRATED EPISODES IN THE SERIES.

Only a good amount of the jokes are funny. I find nothing funny about the CHOOOCOLATTTE guy at all, in face he's really annoying. I find nothing funny about focusing on that fish. These are jokes that have lost any value because of sucky replay value. I do like the ending, the diner scene, and the bag scene, but that's it. The jokes were witty the first time, but hearing them quoted AGAIN AND AGAIN is like getting nails struck on a chalkboard except worse.

And yet it is still number 65 in my top Season 1-6 episodes.

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
I pretty much agree with E.V.I.L. It's not a bad episode, but the jokes have lost all of their humor for me because of people quoting them all the time. The "CHOOOOCOLAAAAATE!!" guy is horribly overrated.

Back