269b. Squidward's Sick Daze

Sara SquarePants

Lover of Spongie
I refuse to watch this until I know for certain that SpongeBob does not cut into Squidward's body against his will!

Does anything happen in this episode that causes the procedure to be halted like in the episode of The Fairly OddParents where Vicky tries to give Timmy his "twerpectomy"?

MattTheSpongeFanatic

Goodbye Krabby Patty's #1 Fan
Staff
I refuse to watch this until I know for certain that SpongeBob does not cut into Squidward's body against his will!

Does anything happen in this episode that causes the procedure to be halted like in the episode of The Fairly OddParents where Vicky tries to give Timmy his "twerpectomy"?
The episode isn't very good in my opinion. SpongeBob did a lot of "treatments" to Squidward, and some of them were a little gruesome.

Sara SquarePants

Lover of Spongie
It sounds like a "ScumBob" to me but I'll have to actually watch the episode first before I cast judgement

But I don't think I can handle seeing even Squidward be cut into for no real reason (I also hated seeing a guy's entrails hanging out on ABC's Grey's Anatomy last night)

Davin

Part Computer or Something
From someone who hates the new style: It's ok, better animation than others in this era.

Sara SquarePants

Lover of Spongie
Okay while nothing graphic is shown in the episode it still feels wrong because SpongeBob is so immature and does not know what he is doing

Plus, Squidward wasn't really sick and the surgery was done against his will

I certainly wouldn't trust SpongeBob SquarePants to do MY surgery!

I mean he can't even drive a boat...

Now if the roles were reversed and SpongeBob was the one who was "sick" & Squidward was the one who had to "take care of him" then I think the outcome would be MUCH better

Although, I could easily picture SpongeBob freaking out WAY more than Squidward because he gets scared easily just like me

But Squidward wouldn't willingly cut into SpongeBob's body without having a good reason for doing so regardless of how much he despises SpongeBob!

And I'd trust Squidward to do my surgery since he is very mature and would actually take his time to do it RIGHT

Last edited:

spongie33

Sad Squidward Expert
Staff
6/10. Didn’t like the SpongeBob treating Squidward scenes but I liked the Handsome Squidward ending.

Sara SquarePants

Lover of Spongie
I finally watched this and I am SO glad the writers showed restraint by not showing SpongeBob cutting into Squidward!!!

In fact the whole thing got interrupted like I thought it would

If SpongeBob actually did go through with the operation, I think he would immediately feel remorse for his actions

He is just trying to help out Squidward after all!

Actually, it's more likely that Mr. Krabs is the one who told SpongeBob what to do to "take care" of Squidward

Last edited:
Back