Best Friends Forever
Exactly my point

I think SpongeBob is secretly miserable deep down about working at Krusty Krab

And why shouldn't he be?

He has to deal with Mr. Krabs!

Squidward1999

Giant Clam
Your welcome

(Also you kind of inspired me to make the theory about Mr.Krabs possibly being the true Antagonist because of your theory)

Fear Of A Nerdy Patty

Flying Dutchman's Sock
I don't think SpongeBob is miserable at all. If anything he's dangerously addicted to his job. In Bummer Vacation he refuses to take a vacation even though Krabs orders him to, in New Digs he's so scared of being late again he moves in at The Krusty Krab, and in SpongeBob You're Fired he's so depressed after getting fired he doesn't feel life has a purpose anymore. He's the complete polar opposite of Squidward every step of the way.

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
Review: https://www.bubbleblabber.com/review-spongebob-squarepants-under-the-small-top-squidwards-sick-daze/

The mailing industry has done its share of making mistakes. While the premise is an excellent setup, the former episode, did give me a good laugh. Given that Squidward is a shitty neighbor to Spongebob what happens to him this time is clearly on him for whatever actions he’s made but It feels like it could’ve been a shorter episode if Squidward wasn’t an ::dolphin noise:: and actually gave the package to him.