225a. Cuddle E. Hugs

mythix super saiyan 4

the only good parts of sbm are the skins and tradi

1,913 posts
$381 doubloons
i love this episode it is defiantly a starry animation maybe it could get a chart idk yet

jack_of_all_traids

I give up.

1,311 posts
$594 doubloons
Pretty weird episode to be honest. I think that this episode is right smack in the middle. I didn't hate it, but nothing really stuck out.

THE LIST: (Edit: I can't believe I gave Squid Noir and Man Ray Returns A+s. I was so generous.)
1. Scavenger Pants (A+)
2. Teacher's Pests (A+)
3. The Legend Of Boo-Kini Bottom (A+)
4. Squid Noir (A)
5. Man Ray Returns (A)
6. Spin The Bottle (A)
7. Larry The Floor Manager (A)
8. Stuck On The Roof (B)
9. There's A Sponge In My Soup (B)
10. Spot Returns (B)
11. Cave Dwelling Sponge (B)
12. The Clam Whisperer (C)
13. No Pictures, Please (C)
14. Cuddle E. Hugs (C)
15. Krabby Patty Creature Feature (C)
16. The Check-Up (D)

Tyler730

63 posts
$153 doubloons
This episode is meh but honestly gets too much hate tbh. I don’t see why people put it at the level of Ink Lemonade. I think its sister episode was worse actually.

Combusto82

230 posts
$470 doubloons
very strange episode.. 5/10 if i was Squidward i would walk away from the restaurant

Lettuce Have Fun

105 posts
$211 doubloons
still loving that they aired an episode where spongebob deliberately gives his friends and acquaintances hallucinogenic rotten burgers in order to hallucinate a giant talking hamster while jean-jacques perry plays

jack_of_all_traids

I give up.

1,311 posts
$594 doubloons
poowoo hiswoman said:
still loving that they aired an episode where spongebob deliberately gives his friends and acquaintances hallucinogenic rotten burgers in order to hallucinate a giant talking hamster while jean-jacques perry plays
Um... what? o.o

sthom

the guy who draws the toons

44 posts
$65 doubloons
I didn't really like this episode. I'm a sucker for exaggeration, so I really enjoyed the "YES, SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS, YES" closeup. It's not that this episode is very bad...it's that it's just not funny at all. It feels more like a horror then a comedy here. To sum it all up, it was.....a strange episode.

Therefore, I give this episode a 5.5/10. It could've been better.