211a. Plankton Retires

My god why do we have people complaining about this episode already? Well here we go again with the drama guys -_-
Anyways I've seen this episode and I have to say, it's pretty good, there were some decent jokes, the story at the beginning was pretty entertaining with Plankton's attempts to get the formula so don't yell at me for those who hated it :bullshrimp: also yes guys I noticed they brought back Krusty Katering which is nice also the plot twist ending was FANTASTIC! I mean SpongeBob, Mr. Krabs & Plankton were decoys and went on to spend the rest of the day hanging out which is funny to see in a modern SpongeBob episode so overall I'm giving this episode a 7/10 :sbyes:
Also Mr. Lawrence, good job on this episode, don't let those haters get to you since you were the original writer for this show since the beginning and keep up the good work as story editor & writing on future episodes :sbthumbs:
I wasn't hating the ep but LOL ok

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
My god why do we have people complaining about this episode already? Well here we go again with the drama guys -_-
Anyways I've seen this episode and I have to say, it's pretty good, there were some decent jokes, the story at the beginning was pretty entertaining with Plankton's attempts to get the formula so don't yell at me for those who hated it :bullshrimp: also yes guys I noticed they brought back Krusty Katering which is nice also the plot twist ending was FANTASTIC! I mean SpongeBob, Mr. Krabs & Plankton were decoys and went on to spend the rest of the day hanging out which is funny to see in a modern SpongeBob episode so overall I'm giving this episode a 7/10 :sbyes:
Also Mr. Lawrence, good job on this episode, don't let those haters get to you since you were the original writer for this show since the beginning and keep up the good work as story editor & writing on future episodes :sbthumbs:

Dude, nobody was complaining. They were just stating their honest opinions. It's kind of ironic that you're complaining yourself whenever someone doesn't like something you do.

MrTortellini00

lame funny
TheWolverine said:

Nice copy/paste mate

TheWolverine

Banished
Amphitrite said:
Dude, nobody was complaining. They were just stating their honest opinions. It's kind of ironic that you're complaining yourself whenever someone doesn't like something you do.
I know it still kind of bothers me that people aren't into the episodes but opinion is an opinion :yes:

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
TheWolverine said:
People just didn't like an episode don't act like you're above anyone. -_-

This episode's plot had felt pretty overused, the usual KK/Plankton episode...
yet I would admit that the robot plot twist was actually not too bad of a plot twist at all!
But throughout the episode, the ending really took the cake! It was really, really funny!

6/10

TheCrunchyPudding00

Part Computer or Something
This was a pretty funny episode. Seeing plankton walk around with loafers larger than his body was just hillarious to me. I also loved the ending with the robot versions of planton, spongebob, and mr karbs having a great time in dullsvile. It came out of nowhere but i loved it. Also a really strong plot in this episode. I would have never guessed that twist ending. The only thing i didnt like about it was the scene where mr krabs and spongebob are watching planton from the ceiling fan. This scene just really seemed to drag on for a while to me. Other than that I think this is one of the funniest episodes of the new season with a great plot as well! 8/10

Perry The Platypus

....What?
Eh. Another one that's just a bland retread of a better episode. It's fine on it's own, but it takes too long to get to the plot and the twist is predictable. The 2nd twist was...there. It's another one that's just okay.

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Season: 10

Episode: Plankton Retires

This episods was decent. The plot was meh, because it is overused. There were few funny jokes. 6/10

pgh214

Thanks for the Facelift!
I just want to address this tidbit: this is the 400th individual episode of the series. Wow. Just think about that for a second.

Cha

I love SBM
What the heck, that was actually really funny and the animation was so smooth. Literally one of the best episodes in years in terms of gags. I didn't see the robot twist coming as I thought Plankton was genuinely retire and do retired stuff. A pretty fast paced episode but it keeps you on your toes and ready for the action. I really loved SpongeBob and Krabs' dynamic in this, SpongeBob especially. The await to the actual ep's plot didn't bother me much as I thought it would, probably because each Krabs gagw was quick and didn't get boring to watch.

Would rewatch for SB and the robots alone.

A

Scumbob Snarepants

Bomb-Selling Pirate
I liked the joke of Mr. Krabs using SpongeBob as a Sponge, and the premise. The twist was nice since the robots became friends and died together.

And apparently the hand is alive somehow? And why didn't Plankton take Karen with him? That would have been more convincing.

CartoonJazzLover

Balloon Traveler
No offense, Mr Lawrence, since you voice Plankton and all, an episode about him retiring seems promising. But it's just the same old predictable plot that I had seen in half of the Plankton episodes. Let's see why this episode didn't worked. The episode had a rather sluggish pacing at the beginning, which is almost similar how a few episodes last season started off. Plus, it got repetitive seeing Plankton getting the Krabby Patty and I always see it coming. The plot twist was just dumb and forced. But on the bright side, there were some moments that balanced the rating a bit. The news reporting was really funny. Mr Krabs and SpongeBob spying on Plankton at Dullsville was cool and I liked that setting. Pretty much every scene wasn't forced or predictable nonsense was watchable. The rest is just rather disappointing. I excepted better. 5/10

SquiddlyPie

random gal
This one was probably my second favorite, Trident Trouble was great too...My favorite scene was the ending with SB, Mr.Krabs and Plankton being robots and having a good time together, it reminded me of Spy Buddies at the end , kind of..Also, all of these plans that Plankton attempted in this episode were funny (the one with the stomach was my favorite) . The shoes and the belt Plankton bought reminded me of the guy from Hello, Bikini Bottom...I really liked the scenes at the retirement house too...with the one where Mr.Krabs and SB fell of the fan thing was my favorite...I'll give it a 10/10 and I really want to watch it in Greek, I hope we air it soon too!

Back