Was anyone else reminded of "Plankton!" when this happened?
LE5HtKr.png
I didn't thought of it, but now that you mention it, yes.

Smitty

Part Computer or Something
Honestly, this was probably by far the most hilarious episode the crew has done yet; at least in my opinion. All the gags throughout the episode were very well done and actually funny.
Even though the story was very lackluster, the characters and most of the visuals were at it's best yet, my expectations weren't high at all either.

I honestly probably enjoyed this episode more than Krusty Katering, just because of how well done the characters were here.
Definitely want more episodes to be like this, just with a wayyy better story. :clapping:

Season 4-11

7 Years of Hospitality
I really enjoyed this one. While it wasn't greater than Mimic Madness & MermaidPants, I did like it a lot! I loved the montage, it reminds me of snowball effect. I loved Patrick and the rug, too. 8.3/10

JerryTheSnail

Giant Clam
I'll have to watch it again, but I really wasn't pleased with this one. Some jokes dragged on way too long, others were just too stupid or gross for me to find funny. The plot wasn't very original, which I'm usually fine with but it didn't seem like they did anything new here. It felt like a season 6 or 7 episode in some scenes. I will say there were some creative ideas and good animation, and the end was hilarious. But overall I wasn't a fan.

kingseye423

Flying Dutchman's Sock
Just a meh episode to me. The building montages were a bit funny. And yes, I noticed the "Plankton!" reference. Wasn't as good as "Mimic Madness", though. It's enjoyable, though. I'd give it a 7.9/10.

DigDugtrio

Floating Shopping List
Pretty mediocre episode. I like the beginning but the episode fell flat on jokes for me (But the lady who exploded was hilarious). I was disappointed in the ending though because I wanted Squiward to just get a happy ending. I don't know why the writers like to do that so much.

6/10

Growlie

Best Boy
DigDugtrio said:
I was disappointed in the ending though because I wanted Squiward to just get a happy ending. I don't know why the writers like to do that so much.
Because to them, it's a running theme that, Squidward can't always have a happy ending. :(

BobCarotte

meep
Eh, I didn't really like this episode. I was disappointed because Squidward lost at the end when he should have won. The only funny part was the montage. The rest was eh. 6.5/10.

Amiaprettygirl

I love the sponge! I need the sponge! ;)
It was a good episode,not the best. I liked when Squidward entered Spongebob's house and Patrick & Spongebob were totally confused to why he was there. Also kind of liked their "sleepover" scene thought it was cute. 8/10

I was really expecting something bad about this episode and it turned out to be better than I expected. I still can't say this is a good episode. I'll say this. The pacing felt so much better than Krusty Katering, tho I thought that episode was a bit better. And monster Squidward part was so random it was funny. SpongeBob and Patrick were at least helpful for Squidward to get to the audition, while Squidward was just asleep. Rest is just uhhhhh, lame. We've definitely seen "lets take control of someone's body" stories on this show before, heck even they were so much more fun episodes. This episode didn't feel anything new. Even insomnia plot was done in inSPONGEiac, which was so much better than this. The gags were pretty dull for me. Same old SpongeBob and Patrick antics we've seen and it was pretty annoying at times. I find it irritating how Squidward manages to be such a good clarinet player when he's in these conditions but when Squidward is normal, he sucks at playing clarinet. I get he's supposed to be untalented but that's just not funny and it's kind of sad. I feel like the episode could have been better if this was kin d of a "Whiplash" parody of J.K. Simmon's character in this episode teaching Squidward how to be a good clarinet player. Now that sounds like a good and interesting premise. Unfourtunately this episode let me down. It still wasn't so bad but I expected much better from Kaz. I suppose he's just running out of creativity and humor because he has been a writer of cartoons for so long. I hope next episode by him will be better. This is by far his worst work.

Grade: C

Jai The Guy

Aren't we all bunnies now?
I hated this episode. Some of jokes were stupid, like the lab joke. The only funny parts were the montage and the very end. The worst pst sequel episode. 3/10

RomNick

Balloon Traveler
YellowShadow said:
I hated this episode. Some of jokes were stupid, like the lab joke. The only funny parts were the montage and the very end. The worst pst sequel episode. 3/10
Do you know Vincent Waller visits the episodes' topics and could be offended by thing you might call "brutal honesty"?

Jai The Guy

Aren't we all bunnies now?
RomNick said:
Do you know Vincent Waller visits the episodes' topics and could be offended by thing you might call "brutal honesty"?
Oh. I'm sure he'll understand.

MrTortellini00

lame funny
This was... ew. I usually need multiple rewatches to know if I thought an episode was bad or not, but my guts were right this time. This is expected when an episodes reuses elements from multiple episodes. I didn't like this at all and it's the worst season 10 episode imo.

Back