157a. Squidward's School for Grown Ups

Sorry but I hated this episode. Worst Season 8 episode EVER!!! It was boring and unfunny. I hated Patrick in this episode The only funny parts were the ending and men's club part. Also the song was good. 2/10

GordokTheMad

Stealing food is WRONG!
Amphitrite said:
Oh, my. This has got to be one of the worst episodes of Season 8 and the whole series. This is just a recycled Season 6 episode. Nothing was great about it at all. 0/10
SB_DW_Fan said:
Sorry but I hated this episode. Worst Season 8 episode EVER!!! It was boring and unfunny. I hated Patrick in this episode The only funny parts were the ending and men's club part. Also the song was good. 2/10
Yeah, I have to agree with both of these people. This episode was just boring and nonsensical! I mean, the whole beard thing seemed a little interesting at first, but after watching it I wanted to go to sleep. That's how BOOOOOORRRRRRIIIIIIIINNNNGGGGG it was! And the beginning where Spongebob and Patrick scream at cars is STUPID! What a terrible way to begin the episode. At least Spongebob's song was good. But that was really the only good part about this episode.

Rating: 4 (second least favorite S8 episode along with Restraining Spongebob)

Worst Character: :patx:

Worst Moment: The very beginning. Oh, and to add insult to injury, the scene lasted for almost A MINUTE! FIller much? :facepalm:

SpongeyKid

mynameisspongeykid
Very underrated episode we have here. I thought it was good to see Squidward and Patrick get along and having that song added to the mixture was nice. Not the best of episodes, but I can say that it beats a lot of others so I give it 2 thumbs up :thumb1:

SecretBox

Bomb-Selling Pirate
I hated this episode the first time I watched it, but now I think it's OK. While the screaming at cars part was stupid, there were some funny things in that scene like Plankton's cameo and parts of SpongeBob and Patrick's heads exploding while screaming. Most of the jokes in this episode were passable and it had a pretty good message on maturity.

First Viewing Score: 1/10

Now: 6/10

Sky_Nova_20

Frozen Cephalopod
Eh, this episode is mediocre. It was boring, but it had some good parts like Plankton's cameo, the museum part, and the ending. I didn't like Patrick that much in this episode. A weak Season 8 episode. 4.5/10

Popeyes Haunted Barnacles

Sir Tweets and Eats a Lot
Really weird episode and kinda boring but I did like the opera scene. 5-5.5/10 for this one. I've seen much worse stuff with Aaron Springer's name on it SpongeBob wise.

SquiddlyPie

random gal
Hmmmm 9/10...didn't like the part of Patrick and SpongeBob screaming to the cars (boats)

Sky_Nova_20

Frozen Cephalopod
ElectricPikachu said:
Eh, this episode is mediocre. It was boring, but it had some good parts like Plankton's cameo, the museum part, and the ending. I didn't like Patrick that much in this episode. A weak Season 8 episode. 4.5/10
Despite what I said above this post, I watched it again and thought it was horrible. Yes, I really hate this episode. The beginning is one of the stupidest moments in the show. It was nothing funny to watch and I don't see what's so great about screaming at boats. Then SpongeBob and Patrick got bored. Patrick fell asleep and then he got a "beard", which isn't a beard of course. I didn't even laugh at this episode. The characters are horrible in this episode. SpongeBob was annoying to the maximum, Patrick was stupid as most of the episodes which it isn't funny at all, but who's worse? Squidward. I hate Squidward so much in this episode. Yes, he was even worse than SpongeBob and Patrick, and I think most of you will disagree with me about Squidward in this episode. He makes me very angry and was a complete jerk. The only good things in this episode are the opera scene and the stairs part. The ending makes no sense. A sea urchin? What? What kind of idea is this? This is one of the stupidest things I've ever seen in this episode. Why did I like the ending when I said at my previous post? If the opera scene and the stairs part weren't there, this episode would be 0/10 and it will be on my bottom 5. However, this episode is in bottom 15. This episode and Demolition Doofus are both my least favorite Season 8 episodes and they're tied. 2/10

Cha

I love SBM
I feel like the milk and cookies SpongeBob gets at that restaurant represents the reversed roles that him and Patrick have in this. What do I mean by reversed roles? Well in Grandma's Kisses SpongeBob wants to be the adult with his sideburns while Patrick eventually wants to be the baby/kid. While SSFG (this episode) Patrick wants to be the adult with his beard and SB wants to stay childish. I feel like SpongeBob was teaching Patrick the lesson SpongeBob learned from his grandma It's funny, SpongeBob's childish personality is challenged specifically in the movie as well. I guess it's hard for some people to realize that you can still be responsible and be a child at heart.

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Season: 8

Episode: Squidward's School for Grown Ups

This episode was horrible. Squidward was a complete jerk, and Spongebob's obnoxiousness and Patrick's stupidity were flanderized to the point they were unlikeable. There were few jokes. 3/10

Back