129b. The Inside Job

SquiddlyPie

random gal
I really like this episode! I like the gross parts too :yes: !!
I really love the way this episode goes on! It starts like every Plankton-themed episode with just Plankton being sad and uptight because he can't do anything but after that it goes really well I mean the whole plot is really good and I really like the ending it was funny, the quotes are good too! Many parts of this episode made me laugh like ; ''Whoa, watch your step Squidward.It is pitch black out here'' ''Don't know , Don't want to'' That was really funny :clapping: Overall , I will give this episode a 9/10 :thumb1:

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
Great episode that takes "Plankton!" to a whole new level and makes for a very interesting episode. One of the best season 7 episodes.

8.5/10

I loved this episode. I'd actually go as far to say it's better than Plankton!, the other episode where Plankton goes inside SpongeBob's brain. Funny jokes, great plot, and the ending was also pretty good. I wouldn't say it's the best episode this season, but it's a very good episode. Check it out if you have the chance.

Ranking so far:
1. The Inside Job (A+)
2. Growth Spout (B)
3. I Heart Dancing (B)
4. Tentacle-Vision (D)
5. Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy (F)
6. Stuck in the Wringer (F)

Pugs4Thugs

Gary the Snail Supremacist
Interesting is all I can say to describe this episode. And that's not a bad thing. The premise is interesting, the jokes are interesting, the settings are interesting. This is like an in-depth version of Plankton! and that helps the episode greatly. There are many good jokes here because of the weirdness of being inside SpongeBob's house-brain. I only say this is an okay episode because it isn't exactly my cup of tea, with the grossness of the brain and stuff, but it definitely isn't a bad episode. 6.4/10

CheeseCrocker

Moby Dollar
I liked this episode. Not as good as Plankton!, but still nice to watch.

Good Episode (7.5/10)