122b. Single Cell Anniversary

CartoonJazzLover

Balloon Traveler
This episode is good! Most likely the best of the week. 9/10
Favorite parts:
The song.
When Squidward's glass and Sandy's hemelt break.

patrick2403

Friends

RedSoxFan274

Baseball. Hockey. SBM vet. I drop in unexpectedly.
Now let's just hope Chum Caverns is good. If Chum Caverns is good, then we won't have to worry about Gullible Pants so much.
hmm, weird, my TV guide says that "Squid's Visit" will be airing today :P Well, they've done mistakes like this before, like a year ago they had the description of Spongicus when actually Penny Foolish was going to air.
Sorry, I obviously had false information. Cheese told me it was Chum Caverns, I can see know that there was some sort of misunderstanding there.

P.S. 1,500th post :P

MechaWave

Karate Master
Loved it! Couldn't stop laughing! Is this a season 6 or 7 episode?

Season seven, starting to be a good season. All new episodes will be season seven, with an exception of To SquarePants or not To SquarePants, No Hat for Pat, Squid's Visit and one more unknown episode.
No, I'm pretty sure those are Season 7 as well because it started at episode 114.
I'm not 100% sure, but almost certain that Sand Castles in the Sand and this week's episodes are the only S7 eppies so far.
Squid's Visit is the only season six episode airing this week.

DJ Sponge

Future Miss Universe
You were only hear for a month, you can't remember that much about ralph!

MechaWave

Karate Master
Squid's Visit is Season 7 Idiot.
Season 6 is OVER!

No, it isn't, you twit. XD Just because a new season has started doesn't mean it's in that new season. Look at the episode credits, and you'll see it's paired To SquarePants or Not to SquarePants, another season six episode. Look at the production codes.

MechaWave

Karate Master
How can it be paired to a 30 MINUTE EPISODE?!
Plus TSONTS is a Season 7 episode as well. IDIOT!

Look at the credits and production codes. They do not lie. :P And TSONTS is not 30-minuets, it's 11 like any other (I think that's a rip-off though. :P)

So what? You think Goo Goo Gas is season seven too?

Back