122b. Single Cell Anniversary

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff
This is a pretty funny episode. I enjoyed all of the technical references.. Plankton's song was good too
"Hooray! I'm saved! Your wife exploded!" -best quote haha

cwn

Porous Freak
This is a pretty funny episode. I enjoyed all of the technical references.. Plankton's song was good too
"Hooray! I'm saved! Your wife exploded!" -best quote haha
True dat. The song was great.

I love how the first 3 pages are a debate to what season and they all got the season wrong. That's CUTE LOL

Really good and stands out. The song was absolutely sweet <3 the humor was funny and the plot was great. Was great to see a couple IN LOVE AND NOT NAGGING for once in this show

Hasbean

Flying Dutchman's Sock
I really liked this episode. The first few minutes were a little dull (with the failure gag; what's with Plankton not actually being green?), but after Spongebob got Plankton to serenade Karen I was smiling the whole way through. I wasn't expecting maracas and a mariachi style band, but it was great (refs to cathode rays and vacuum tubes, while not for kids, were amusing); my reaction was pretty much Karen's at least until she started crying. Then Plankton says he lo..oves her <3 it's great to see them not nag for once. And Spongebob's reaction to how he unwittingly earned Plankton Karen's gift made me laugh. The ending with the EMILP was amusing too.

8.5/10; a true gem of Season 6

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
I love this episode so much omg. <3 It's funny, it's sweet, it's creative, it has a great song, it stands out from other Plankton episodes, and it shows Plankton and Karen acting like a loving couple for once.

Kerdem

Banished
I Don't Get Why Everyone Loves This Episode So Much Its Boring As ::dolphin noise:: Like Its Partner.

1/10

EVSPONGEFAN

Balloon Traveler
Not too bad of an episode! It had good humor and I liked the plot!

Not too bad of an episode! It had good humor and I liked the plot!

The Amazing Wumbologist

Imitation Krab
This episode isn't very funny, but it does have a genuinely nice story (despite the stupid ending). It does give a lot of development to Plankton and Karen's relationship.
So...5/10...just ok
:|

Back