122b. Single Cell Anniversary

The Cartoon

Moby Dollar
I thought that Single Cell Anniversary was fantastic. Great jokes, plot, and I got the feeling of the original series which isn't the first time Season 7 so it's shaping up to be a great one. I really can't say enough about how it picked up the slack from the previous two episodes. And one last thing:

"Why are you so obsessed with my internal organs?"

RedSoxFan274

Baseball. Hockey. SBM vet. I drop in unexpectedly.
Once again, this was a quality episode, and I think that it has helped raise the expectations of this week's new episodes, which seemed, shall I say, glum, beforehand. If we get 3 out of 5 GOOD, QUALITY episodes--of which we already have 2--then I would call the week a success.

MechaWave

Karate Master
Fantastic episode. Never expected it. But it did seem short.

Spongefifi

Derpina
Loved it! Couldn't stop laughing! Is this a season 6 or 7 episode? Either way, it qualifies to be my favorite from it's season! Loved the song, yay, a song!
And did anybody noticed some innuendos? :devil:

"And the way she processes data, ohh mama!" ha!

I give it an A

The Dark Knight

Fashionabluh
I've been laughing throughout the whole episode.

"Oh, no, SpongeBob! You unplugged....the coffee maker."
"*gulp* I am so fired..."

:lol:

"Yay, I'm saved! Your wife exploded!....Um...happy anniversary guys." :lol:

MechaWave

Karate Master
Loved it! Couldn't stop laughing! Is this a season 6 or 7 episode?

Season seven, starting to be a good season. All new episodes will be season seven, with an exception of To SquarePants or not To SquarePants, No Hat for Pat, Squid's Visit and one more unknown episode.

The Cartoon

Moby Dollar

Season seven, starting to be a good season. All new episodes will be season seven, with an exception of To SquarePants or not To SquarePants, No Hat for Pat, Squid's Visit and one more unknown episode.
No, I'm pretty sure those are Season 7 as well because it started at episode 114.

I am the cheese

I PITY 'DA CHEESE!

No, I'm pretty sure those are Season 7 as well because it started at episode 114.
I'm not 100% sure, but almost certain that Sand Castles in the Sand and this week's episodes are the only S7 eppies so far.

pakasa43

Something random
someone uploaded it on youtube,and I really liked it,it was way better than pineaple fever in my option

Spongefifi

Derpina
Now let's just hope Chum Caverns is good. If Chum Caverns is good, then we won't have to worry about Gullible Pants so much.
hmm, weird, my TV guide says that "Squid's Visit" will be airing today :P Well, they've done mistakes like this before, like a year ago they had the description of Spongicus when actually Penny Foolish was going to air.

Back