103b. Suction Cup Symphony

SBRoxMan

SpongeBobRocksMan
I really liked this episode. It may have been one of those "SpongeBob and Patrick annoy Squidward" episodes, but they did it right, and the episode actually ended with Squidward feeling happy :)

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
It's nice to see SpongeBob & Patrick & Squidward all happy for each other at the end. SpongeBob & Patrick really helped Squidward out.

8/10

hfjs

This is a great episode 8.999999999999999999/10

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
I love this episode, mostly because it's one of the very few episodes where something goes in Squidward's favor.

Oh, and that rectal exam joke. :hehe:

Popeyes Haunted Barnacles

Sir Tweets and Eats a Lot
I remember watching this one several years back and not thinking much of it but after rewatching it again, I never realized how funny it was until now and how much references to older episodes they were able to get in like the Squid's Day Off esque face that Squidward makes after he writes his song and everything. I also liked the twist where we find out that Squidward actually wrote everything that SpongeBob and Patrick were doing into the song. For the most part, Squidward comes out on top. Overall, very solid episode and probably one of my favorite ones from Season 6.

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Season: 6

Episode: Suction Cup Symphony

This episode was good. Spongebob and Patrick were sometimes idiotic obnoxious, but Squidward at least won in the end (he at least won with a better reason than in House Fancy). There were some jokes. 7.5/10

Back